Evan Felker and Turnpike Troubadours Update

27,915 Views | 311 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JimmyHouston
emando2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fingers crossed I get the hookup for the Billy Bobs show. I've never been and Turnpike is my favorite band!
TXAG 05
AG
Going to try for the Floores show. Haven't been there in a long time, but a great place to see a show.
TXAG 05
AG
So far no luck on the floores presale. Says there are tix available but then when I click on it, it says non available.
Sazerac
AG
I got Floore's tix!
did you use the presale code?
jh0400
AG
Anybody have any luck getting tickets at Floore's? I was on the site right at 10:00 and couldn't get anything.
TXAG 05
AG
Used the code, but no luck. It says tickets currently unavailable on the site now.
JimmyHouston
AG
No luck....beat by the bots again
digging tunnels
AG
Gone in less than a minute
TXAG 05
AG
Going to try again Friday, but don't have my hopes up. Just going to tell myself that it will be so crowded it won't be fun.
Mose Schrute
AG
I snagged 2 tix to the Saturday billy bobs show thru vivid seats… billy bobs claims anything not bought thru them is a scam… any truth to that?

https://instagr.am/p/CYkT2iZOnNt
wangus12
AG
Billy Bob's tickets aren't on sale until Friday
Proposition Joe
Scam in the sense that you are paying more and that if something goes wrong they can't help you (it would be on Vivid Seats to help you).
aTm2004
AG
Just bought 4 for Saturday's show at Billy Bob's. Bought through their site, which sent me to axis. I'M SO ****ING PUMPED! Last saw them with they played the Houston Rodeo in '19.
MECH Abe
AG
Lucky. Sold out for me.
jh0400
AG
Was on the site at 10:00 on the dot for Floores and keep getting time outs.

Now it's sold out altogether..
hurricanejake02
AG
Floore's really let their website crap the bed on this one.

At one point I had 6 VIP tickets in my box, but the site puked before I could pay for them.

I was able to snag 4 at Billy Bob's.
An L of an Ag
AG
Also struck out on the tickets. Damn thing crashed the internet.
ClassicAg18
AG
I guess a ton of people want to go to the shows but for goodness sakes is this how it's going to be for every concert?
FTAco07
AG
I got 4 at Billy Bob's for Saturday!
MavsAg
AG
Was sitting there right at 10 and got nothing for Friday or Saturday at Billy Bobs.
wangus12
AG
Had a patient in my office at 10. Couldn't get on
Old School Brother
Was in the Billy Bob's queue at 10am and it took about 15 minutes to get to the front. By that time, the only tix left were the premium pit tix for $150 each. I decided I didn't want to pay that since we're already going to the Red Rocks show.

TT probably should've aimed a little higher for these first couple of shows. I know it's not really their scene, but they probably could've sold out AAC or something of that size.
digging tunnels
AG
Had 6 GA tickets at Floores and put all my info in and it timed out on me. Happened twice
texasaggie2015
AG
digging tunnels said:

Had 6 GA tickets at Floores and put all my info in and it timed out on me. Happened twice
Exact same thing happened to me
aTm2004
AG
MavsAg said:

Was sitting there right at 10 and got nothing for Friday or Saturday at Billy Bobs.
I had it going on my computer and then on my phone. My computer finally got through, and then it gave me an error message and told me to refresh. I refreshed and it told me that queue number was in use and I could get another queue, which I did, then it sent me back to the front of the line. As I'm screaming profanity and about to throw my computer, my phone changes and I'm in! Was happy as all get out and bought my 4.
Fairview20
AG
Holding out for cheaper Floores tickets the closer it gets to the show. Hopefully they'll announce more stops to dilute the market a bit.
emando2000
AG
ClassicAg18 said:

I guess a ton of people want to go to the shows but for goodness sakes is this how it's going to be for every concert?
Yes it is. I have different groups of friends that don't know each other that are trying to get group tickets to any show. Over the past few years I've continued to wear my Turnpike gear and I always have a conversation about them everywhere I go. Your best bet will be to try to find them at a large show. I'm sure they'll hit Whitewater. I know they're going to Kokefest in Round Rock in August.
Stormblitz II
AG
Tried for both Billy Bobs and Floores right at 10am. Got nothing.

Really hope they get more shows going soon.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Got 4 for Friday night at Billybobs. Multiple different friends didn't get in despite waiting and trying to buy them right at ten.
drumboy
AG
If anyone has a pair of Turnpike Tix they'd like to sell at any of the venues I'd be will to trade a pair of Aggie football tickets for this coming season. First level north Endzone

mrerik@gmail.com
Proposition Joe
FYI a Thursday night show is getting added
Sazerac
AG
To which venue?

I got lucky and snagged Floores
Proposition Joe
Billy Bobs
Sazerac
AG
Dang. Was hoping Floores. I would have traded someone Friday for Thursday.
jh0400
AG

Interesting approach to presale. I still think it will be a **** show, but I'm thinking about driving over and having a few beers to see for myself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.