Streaming Platform Guide

17,789 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TCTTS
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
willie wonka said:

The Rockets and Astros are keeping me on DirecTV right now. My understanding is that fubo tv is the only streaming service that carries them and it's $55/mo. Insane.
I just stream the Astros from the MLBstreams reddit.
Zemira
AG
The whole streaming landscape has changed dramatically since I was first a cord cutter back in 2009. I had internet + Netflix + Hulu (and Hulu was free).

Then I added Amazon Prime and paid Hulu. I had that combo for the last 5-6 years. I'm now living with someone who has a cable subscription, Prime and Netflix. I still have Prime since I would purchase regardless.

I'm curious to see what happens in 2020 and into 2021 when I'll be living alone again. And what streaming services will be out there.
MW03
AG
Youtube TV now available on PS4

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-tv-is-now-available-on-the-platonist-4/

Also, there was a rumor that the NFL is ending it's deal with AT&T, and might be looking at Youtube or Amazon for places to offer the Sunday Ticket and Redzone.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
I will no doubt end up watching HBO Max way more than Disney+. I cancelled the latter after The Mandalorian and will probably only return to it for the couple of Marvel/SW shows per year. HBO Max, on the other hand, is right up my alley, with all things HBO and Warner Bros. Can't wait.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.