Star Trek: Picard

26,110 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Atreides Ornithopter
CondensedFogAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?

As of today Terry Matalas has told us there is no work being done on Star Trek Legacy, but urges fans to get their voices heard

Quote:

I think Alex [Kurtzman] has a plan for the Star Trek universe and I think he has to figure out how all these things play out, right? I don't think he wants to rush into anything. He's got two great [live-action] shows happening right now, Strange New Worlds and Starfleet Academy, and the Section 31 movie. So, you know, they're pretty well stocked. At the same time, I think there's a demand for this. I would say the fans should be loud and tell the world what they want. And maybe one day we'll be able to do it…The fans are heard, but they should keep doing their thing.

And speaking of Star Trek Legacy, check out this fan made poster!

An L of an Ag
AG
I starred that post and I'll add my "**** yeah!" to this thread!

My work here is DONE!
oragator
Finally finished this up. Enjoyed season 3, wasn't as over the top for it as many seemed to be. But an awesome fitting end for this group of characters.
And SIAP, but Shaw was named after Robert Shaw, as an ode to Quint. Which is so great.
Now give me Titan/Enterprise G as a show.
West Point Aggie
AG
It should have been JANEWAY not Tuvok at the end…that would have been a far better completion or tying together of the Seven story…Janeway was her defacto mother and the reason she was even in the series…
Iowaggie
AG
I love the "interview" Ricky Gervais does with Patrick Stewart where he shares his vision of what he thought Picard should be (done before release of the show).

Seeing Gervais and Stewart break character made me laugh:

oragator
Money.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/star-trek-picard-cut-cameos.html
BenFiasco14
AG
I'm behind… loved season 1. Hate season 2 has already gotten political with ICE being some sort of secret police force that can expertly remove illegal aliens.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Season 1 was meh. Season 2 was horrible I didn't make it to the 3rd episode. Season 3 is great and what it was supposed to be.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.