*** STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER ***

819,441 Views | 6770 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
Mr. White
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TCTTS said:

Random, I know, but with the premiere tomorrow, today is the last day we won't know the basic, general consensus on each of the nine Skywalker saga movies. In other words, today is last day that we won't know whether TROS sucks or not.

Going off the grid.

Watching TNT SW marathon. Will I EVER grow tired of this stuff? It's still all so perfect.
TCTTS
AG
tk for tu juan
Whose eye is that? Wonder why they had the colors go outside the "box" in three different locations?
TCTTS
AG
Definitely Palpatine's eye. And I have my theory as to why the colors go outside of the "box," but I can't express it without potential spoilers, so I'll refrain.
OnlyForNow
AG
Spoiler thread?
AMW2010
AG
So I haven't been able to find the trailer I saw earlier today... it had more footage with all the droids, and other new footage...

That's only a small part of the trailer I could find, it was an extended trailer during the first half of the game, the announcers were like and now for an exclusive look at Star Wars the last jedi
Fat Bib Fortuna
I want a 2 minute scene where Kylo has to try and remember who is who in the Knights of Ren because he hasn't seen them in so long. Keeps asking where Steve is, turns out there is no Steve.
AMW2010
AG
The falcon flys through some worm looking thing trying to eat it
StrykerAg
AG
Got hooked up with a pass to the World Premiere. I don't know what to do with my hands.
TCTTS
AG
Awesome! Tomorrow in LA?
The Collective
AG
Is this it?
TCTTS
AG
Sounds like his description, and if so that one was posted a page or two back.
StrykerAg
AG
TCTTS said:

Awesome! Tomorrow in LA?
Yeah. I am flying out of NYC, so I actually have to pack my bag and start making my way to the airport here shortly. I downloaded a couple of the movies on Disney Plus to get me through the flight.
TCTTS
AG
That's incredible. We want pics!
AMW2010
AG
That looks like it... now I'm second guessing if that's the one I saw or the one I saw on just a random commercial, they have had so many tv spots... they are all starting to run together... regardless, I can't wait, taking my dad 10am Friday morning!
tk for tu juan
Almost there, almost there...

TCTTS
AG
Btw, I know coverage starts at 5:30 PM PT on Monday, but I can't find an exact start time for the premiere of the movie itself (maybe StrykerAg can tell us). I'm assuming it'll be around 7:30 PM PT, if I'm remembering past premieres correctly. If so, considering the runtime is 2h 22m, with no delays, that'd put reactions hitting right around 10 PM PT or so.
tk for tu juan
TCTTS said:

Definitely Palpatine's eye.
When I initially looked at the poster I thought it was a character's right eye, and couldn't make out the face. Looking back at the poster and seeing the nose and the fact it is Palpatine's left eye, it completely makes sense now. haha
tk for tu juan
"Voices" TV spot

StrykerAg
AG
TCTTS said:

Btw, I know coverage starts at 5:30 PM PT on Monday, but I can't find an exact start time for the premiere of the movie itself (maybe StrykerAg can tell us). I'm assuming it'll be around 7:30 PM PT, if I'm remembering past premieres correctly. If so, considering the runtime is 2h 22m, with no delays, that'd put reactions hitting right around 10 PM PT or so.

So far all I was told by the people I am meeting up with is which hotel to go to and where to line up to pick up our physical passes. The hotel is right by the Chinese Theatre and we're supposed to be ready by 4pm PT. Sounds like I am going to have a long day/night! I am about to get on the plane. Now that tinypic is gone, where should I host my pics to post them here?
jokershady
AG
agracer
AG
Decided to look for tickets this weekend (waiting for kids to get in town) and tons available all weekend. Remember for the TFA and TLJ it was sold out all weekend.
Fat Bib Fortuna
Dynamite drop-in. Monte
wangus12
AG
DB Coach
AG
agracer said:

Decided to look for tickets this weekend (waiting for kids to get in town) and tons available all weekend. Remember for the TFA and TLJ it was sold out all weekend.
I think they are putting it on many more screens than they did for those two. For example, My theater has 13 screens, and TROS is showing on 11 of them for the whole weekend.
DB Coach
AG
wangus12 said:

I never saw TC's explanation for this poster on the spoiler thread.
TCTTS
AG
StrykerAg said:

TCTTS said:

So far all I was told by the people I am meeting up with is which hotel to go to and where to line up to pick up our physical passes. The hotel is right by the Chinese Theatre and we're supposed to be ready by 4pm PT. Sounds like I am going to have a long day/night! I am about to get on the plane. Now that tinypic is gone, where should I host my pics to post them here?

Nice. Imgur is pretty much the go-to now...

https://imgur.com/
TCTTS
AG
Sorry. Forgot. Will post it in the spoiler thread here in a bit.
Flashdiaz
AG

while searching for the above, found this which made me laugh
Phat32
AG
Bought our tickets for Sunday night in IMAX. LFG!
The Shank Ag
TCTTS said:

TCTTS said:

"It is time... that she learn... her story."

"I know who you are. I know the rest of your story."

They are REALLY selling this whole Rey's "story"/right hand thing...

That whole theory always brings me back to Joey's identical hand twin in Friends.

AMW2010
AG
Sooooo rey is a clone of Luke's cut off right hand?? That's why she had the lightsaber vision when they were reunited again?? If that's the case... that's a little far fetched....
The Collective
AG
AMW2010 said:

that's a little far fetched....

StrykerAg
AG
In line for our passes now.

I am jealous because my sister won a meet & greet with Billy Dee Williams.
The Collective
AG
What time do we expect to start getting reactions?
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 194

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.