*** STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER ***

819,632 Views | 6770 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TCTTS
AG
Saul Goodman
AG
That was 100% worth it...probably not good for my expectations because I'm now thinking JJ is going to deliver a classic.
Saul Goodman
The Collective
AG
And, that is the first bit of marketing that has me a bit concerned about how dark this film could be at points. My son and one of his friends (8 year olds) are going to opening night with me and the wife. My kid can handle this, but I'm not sure his buddy knows Star Wars well enough to just shake off some of this stuff.
FTACO97
AG
TCTTS said:

I think it's just a combination of Ian McDiarmid being 15 years older since the last time we heard him, and then I guarantee he has some kind of life support device or something that's going to make him sound super sick/old.
If this is about what you hear in the latest clip....you hear 3 different character voices....

Palpatine....Snoke.....Vader
Saying he's been behind all 3 voices in his head

I'm actually quite surprised that Abrams decided to show all of that in a trailer clip.
wangus12
AG
I Have Spoken said:

maca1028 said:

Is that supposed to be the sith temple like what was in Rebels?

It looks different than Malachor. Betting it is some place in the unknown/unmapped region.

Give me Korriban!
Fat Bib Fortuna
I Have Spoken said:

And, that is the first bit of marketing that has me a bit concerned about how dark this film could be at points. My son and one of his friends (8 year olds) are going to opening night with me and the wife. My kid can handle this, but I'm not sure his buddy knows Star Wars well enough to just shake off some of this stuff.
Drop that kid off at Frozen 2 and tell him to find his way home.
wangus12
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

I Have Spoken said:

Drop that kid off at Frozen 2 and tell him to find his way home.

This is the way
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I Have Spoken said:

The Collective
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
RIP Millennium Falcon
jokershady
AG
Whelp....still got at least one person avoiding it.

Yay for me!
Belton Ag
AG
1. Holy Mother of God that was awesome!

2. I'm out.
Buck Compton
Yoda
AG
Me too. I can't stop visiting this thread, but I am trying to avoid any further specifics about the movie. All I hope to see over the next week is a general sense of the mood from those who have seen it. Good/bad/great/implosion

I care too much whether this is good. Probably how I would feel if the Ags ever actually made the 4 team playoff.
DE4D
TCTTS
AG
The Collective
AG
The only reaction that matters.
Fat Bib Fortuna
Beat40
You guys are making me want to watch the clip so bad! I'm going to stay strong. I have avoided al spoilers and am going to keep it that way!
jokershady
AG
Stay strong with me, you must!
bobinator
AG
My wife agrees with me that it's not really a spoiler, we don't definitely know anything new from it, so for us it's not a spoiler.

I get people that don't want to see anything else new, but just in case you're on the fence about it.
JCRiley09
AG
So do we need a *****some spoilers BUT NOT ALL spoilers - Rise of Skywalker***** thread?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Saw 67 new posts listed for this thread. Opened it. Saw that something has been revealed.

That's it. I'm out. Until Friday, December 20, at roughly 10PM CST.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Beat40 said:

You guys are making me want to watch the clip so bad! I'm going to stay strong. I have avoided al spoilers and am going to keep it that way!

jokershady
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
jokershady said:

Are you going to do this every day? Asking for a friend.
The Collective
AG
We all know Spilner is lurking this thread, right? There is no way he is resisting.
jokershady
Batzarro
AG
no watch nothing, no more spoilers!

whoever said "RIP Millenium Falcon" go die!
The Collective
AG
Think that was a joke.
Batzarro
AG
ok good
The Collective
AG
One of the people in the chat on the Star Wars Theory reaction to the teaser / promo yesterday identified The Ghost.
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 194

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.