****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,109 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sex Panther said:

Bran is taking the picture

Isn't he behind Brienne?
double aught
AG
Yes, but they are both almost completely out of frame.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
gigemJTH12
AG
So I have seen the theory that when the Night King gets to winterfell he may raise all the dead from the crypt. What if he did it this Sunday, Easter Sunday.

And resurrected the Lord(Stark)
Broba Fett
gigemJTH12 said:

So I have seen the theory that when the Night King gets to winterfell he may raise all the dead from the crypt. What if he did it this Sunday, Easter Sunday.

It's a stretch but don't forget that Eddard was only sent back as bones to Caitlyn.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Battle of Winterfell is episode 3, so that timeline is a stretch yes it was very end of episode. Aren't all of the bodies/bones inside tombs as well?
gigemJTH12
AG
Ah okay. I don't look ahead at episode titles. I'm over the top anti anything spoilerish
aTmAg
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Aren't they encased in stone? If they can't get out of a wood box, then they can't get out of a stone tomb either. They'd just be scratching and clawing in there while the living laugh at and mock them.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Thisguy1 said:

Saw a tweet that still had Littlefinger on the list of updated betting odds to sit on the iron throne. Thought it was strange, then realized there are theories that he may have faked his death??
Would he have had to die for a faceless man to have access to his face?
LB12Diamond
AG
Little finger is dead. He gone. Anyone betting on him is throwing their money away.
Thisguy1
No. When Arya was pulling faces off of whoever that was in the temple hers popped up.
Madmarttigan
AG
Random question because I don't know how far arya's Abilities go but is she capable of mimicking one of the dead without the night king feeling her presence?
benchmark
AG
If Dany is a daughter of the Mad King and Jon is a grandson of the Mad King, why is does Sam say Jon is the heir, not Dany? Doesn't she still have the most direct line?
Blanco Jimenez
AG
benchmark said:

If Dany is a daughter of the Mad King and Jon is a grandson of the Mad King, why is does Sam say Jon is the heir, not Dany? Doesn't she still have the most direct line?
No because Jon (Aegon) is the direct heir of the Mad King's oldest son who was next in line to be King.
Robert C. Christian
AG
benchmark said:

Male lineage.
agrams
AG
He is the legitimate firstborn son of the mad king's firstborn son.. which trumps daughters. Old school primogeniture.
CoachRTM
AG
The fact that Littlefinger is on the betting odds gives me pause..... however I assume Arya would have taken his face as soon as she could to add to her collection (sure would come in handy). If it wasn't him, she would have known immediately.
combat wombat™
AG
Remind me how Littlefinger died.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
benchmark said:

Well others have mentioned male priority but it's actually more simple than that.

Like the current royal family in England it passes down the line of one child before it passes over to a brother or sister.

From QEII it goes to

Charles and then his son
William and then his children
George then Charlotte then Louis
next in line is Williams brother Harry

Charles has brothers and sisters Andrew, Edward, and Anne but it does not pass to them until the line from Charles down is possibly completed without more heirs down that line. And would pass to Harry after Williams children as he is another child of Charles.

So even if you did not have male priority (for Dany) or even if Viserys were still alive they would be behind the children of Rhaegar (Aegon and Rhaenys are deceased, but Jon is alive) because they are siblings of Rhaegar.

BowSowy
AG
CoachRTM said:

The fact that Littlefinger is on the betting odds gives me pause..... however I assume Arya would have taken his face as soon as she could to add to her collection (sure would come in handy). If it wasn't him, she would have known immediately.
I don't think there's enough time left in this series for them to devote part of it to bringing Littlefinger back. This is the time to wrap up storylines, not reintroduce them.
Urban Ag
AG
All of this "rightful heir" stuff only matters in family politics during times of stability. Outside of that the only germane factor is who has the bigger/better army.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
It is called Primogeniture. ( The line of succession)

I am not certain if it is Absolute Primogeniture or not.

It is not Agnatic or Salic Succession

DannyDuberstein
AG
combat wombat said:

Remind me how Littlefinger died.
Sansa basically started a mock trial of Arya, but they'd set it all up to turn and reveal Littlefinger and all of his backstabbing. The scene included Bran reciting Littlefinger's statement to Ned - "I did warn you not to trust me." Then Arya cut his throat in front of everyone with the valyrian dagger Littlefinger had provided in season 1 to the assassin sent to kill Bran.
AgLaw
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Look who finally got Brienne.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Urban Ag said:

That's not Khal Drogo. That's some other Dothraki higher up. He was standing with Tyrion when they were watching Dany and the Dothraki wreck shop on the Lannister army last season.

Ok..... but these are a bunch of pics and tweets out there where he was in the area during filming days - supposedly just to see friends, etc. - especially in Belfast with Dany, Jon, and The Hound in one case.

He definitely makes statements when that stirs rumors that Drogo cannot come back because he is dead.

But he has also said he knows the ending - while not even all of the cast knows.

I'm just sayin would not surprise me. Not that he returns from the dead but there may be a dothraki afterlife scene (the Nightlands).

Stive
AG
The only thing that aligns with the show history and current "feel" would be an afterlife scene, or a Bran vision sequence. To me, anything else would really be out of left field and would, in a way, aggravate me.
BenFiasco14
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Urban Ag said:

That's not Khal Drogo. That's some other Dothraki higher up. He was standing with Tyrion when they were watching Dany and the Dothraki wreck shop on the Lannister army last season.

Ok..... but these are a bunch of pics and tweets out there where he was in the area during filming days - supposedly just to see friends, etc. - especially in Belfast with Dany, Jon, and The Hound in one case.

He definitely makes statements when that stirs rumors that Drogo cannot come back because he is dead.

But he has also said he knows the ending - while not even all of the cast knows.

I'm just sayin would not surprise me. Not that he returns from the dead but there may be a dothraki afterlife scene (the Nightlands).

So... if this is true, we could safely assume Dany dies and joins Khal Drogo in the Nightlands in what is sure to be an extremely cheesy scene.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
DannyDuberstein
AG
you are the moon of my afterlife. my sun and stars. vomit.
Bunk Moreland
If that's the way this show came to an end then I don't want to hear any more **** talking about LOST
Urban Ag
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Urban Ag said:

I think an afterlife scene would be awesome. Drogo went from savage d-head to pure awesome. Dany's first true love. If she doesn't make it, and I don't think she will, it would be endearing as could be to see an afterlife vision of her returning to Drago and her son.

As for the other stuff, the dude (in real life) seems like a hell of a guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he had that kind of lasting impact on the HBO crew that they felt compelled to keep him "in the family" for the duration. Probably made some friends for life.
G Martin 87
AG
PatAg said:

Agnzona said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Only thing I didn't really understand was the Bronn scene. So he's being sent to kill Jaime and Tyrion by Cersei?

When Euron asked how can I prove it to you I thought she was going to make him the hitman, but Bronn makes no sense.
Other than she knows he can be bought with money, and is an efficient killer?
And it removes a known ally of both Tyrion and Jaime from Kings Landing? It's strategically brilliant.
Urban Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

you are the moon of my afterlife. my sun and stars. vomit.
You guys are so cynical. The Dany/Drogo love story was greatness. Take the most alpha of alpha males, who eventually lowers his guard, and truly falls for his Khaleesi. It was good tv and great in the books too.

Urban Ag
AG
this. Well thought out. I didn't think of that at all.
G Martin 87
AG
Urban Ag said:

All of this "rightful heir" stuff only matters in family politics during times of stability. Outside of that the only germane factor is who has the bigger/better army.
This explains the British Royal Succession rules of 1701, which GoT follows when "bigger army" isn't a factor.

StringerBell
AG
oh **** off man the last thing i want to see is dany and drogo having a moon stars moment to end the show
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.