****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,632 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This may be a completely stupid and unimportant detail, but did anyone notice that Jamie was no longer blond? His hair was darker... brown rather than blond like Cersei's.
Render
AG
He went to his neighborhood Wallgreens and picked up some Just For Men.

(I'm guessing he dyed his hair somehow to disguise himself in the North.)
Redassag94
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
combat wombat™
AG
I liked your theory don't know why you took it down.
Swarely
C@LAg said:

canadiaggie said:

C@LAg said:

Sports-Ag said:

The writers talk about the episode.
"murdered"

This episode singularly reignited all my dislike for Daenerys
Plus no one has discussed her implied threat re: Sansa. F that B.

I missed that. What threat?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
PatAg
AG
C@LAg said:

Swarely said:

dromo07 said:

Swarely said:

Am I the only one that thought Arya's drawing was of a spring loaded spear? A dragon glass rpg if you will. I'm rewatching now and will try to grab a pic

Perhaps to kill the Night King
Thought the same. Like staff that has sharp edges but can be launched.

Found a photo

Def looks like a reloadable tip. But not much detail for a arms maker to work with. Literally the worst drawing to give someone an idea of what you want.
but that weapon makes no sense against an army of the dead. you want to stab/slash, then move on. not have something that detaches and has to be reloaded.....
PatAg
AG
I assumed for the Night King
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Liquid Wrench
Check out Jorah at :18
Trident 88
AG
Bran is either the Night King, or...

Bran will play a crucial role in enabling Arya to get in position to assassinate the Night King using the projectile dragonglass weapon that Gentry is making for her.

Maybe both?
Trident 88
AG
At least one of Daenarys' dragons will die taking out the Night King's dragon. She'll beckon the other dragon to come to her, but it will go to Jon instead. That's when Daenarys will believe that Jon should be king. Unfortunately, he's going to die.
Trident 88
AG
Sansa is going to end up on the throne.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Trident 88 said:

My money is on Sheeran.
Cromagnum
AG
So the only character I can think of that they did not show was Melisandre.
MaroonStain
AG
Did Seattle go to bed finally? Wow...I think they mistimed their ADD dose.
plowboy1065
S
I think Varys has a secret that is going to have a big impact on this season. Everything about him is very secretive and yet he's been in the mix of everything since the Mad King. Melisandre knows what's going on
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
wangus12
AG
hennyj15 said:

Trident 88 said:

My money is on Sheeran.

You weren't paying attention. The girls in the brothel with Bronn said Eddie was burned by the dragon
wangus12
AG
Its probably just a spear. She's small with a short reach. A spear helps give her more reach to strike at opponents, WW or otherwise
combat wombat™
AG
The ginger,,. face burned... no eyelids.
aTmAg
AG
wangus12 said:

Its probably just a spear. She's small with a short reach. A spear helps give her more reach to strike at opponents, WW or otherwise
My theory is that it's a sort of long range dragon glass sniper rifle meant for the NK.
Big Al 1992
AG
Didn't see this mentioned - when they tell Bran "you're a man now" he says "almost". Does this mean he's looking to get laid or kill someone?.
Big Al 1992
AG
Also Euron telling Cersei he's going to put a prince in her belly - will she tell people that Jaimes baby that is on the way is Eurons or Jaime's?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I think all that Dany/Kingslayer stuff is pure show, because the audience reaction is like, "You mean the same brother who beat you and tried to do you the night before you married Drogo?" And the guy not only came to fight, but gave you some really valuable information about the fact that the rest ain't coming. Guy should be getting high fives all around and an extra cup of mead tonight.

And Jamie's facial acting upon seeing Bran, freaking amazing.

Classic Thrones with the bait and switch of making us chuckle at young Ned Umber and then gutting him like a fish.

I'd take a GoT spinoff where Tormund, Edd, and Beric Dondarrion just stroll around the North being awesome.

My biggest question about the Battle of WInterfell is, where the hell are the dragons? I realize they have to be smart with them because of their vulnerability towards the White Walkers, but why are you letting the army of the dead get within 50 miles of WInterfell? Instead of Jon and Dany going on their third date to the pretty waterfall, couldn't they do some buzz raids of the ponderously slow army of the dead parade and torch them by the thousands before pointy head even gets his spear out?

Also, congratulations to all 20 people playing Game of Game of Thrones! We're one episode in and you're all tied for first with zero points!
Sex Panther
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Didn't see this mentioned - when they tell Bran "you're a man now" he says "almost". Does this mean he's looking to get laid or kill someone?.

He means that he's basically evolved into something else now (3 Eyed Raven). He's more than a normal human, he's no longer a regular man.
claym711
AG
The Jon and Daeny relationship really doesn't click. Feels arbitrary and forced. And, the actors don't have good chemistry on screen.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Cromagnum said:

So the only character I can think of that they did not show was Melisandre.
How dare you. Unfortunately, he wants to see you fly now.

BenFiasco14
AG
So with only five episodes left I suppose we can put the time traveling fetus theory to bed too Right?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
PatAg said:

C@LAg said:

Swarely said:

dromo07 said:

Swarely said:

Am I the only one that thought Arya's drawing was of a spring loaded spear? A dragon glass rpg if you will. I'm rewatching now and will try to grab a pic

Perhaps to kill the Night King
Thought the same. Like staff that has sharp edges but can be launched.

Found a photo

Def looks like a reloadable tip. But not much detail for a arms maker to work with. Literally the worst drawing to give someone an idea of what you want.
but that weapon makes no sense against an army of the dead. you want to stab/slash, then move on. not have something that detaches and has to be reloaded.....

I read a theory it could be a double sided spear
gigemJTH12
AG
Anyone else sick of the young Mormont girl? She crossed over to super annoying and she is terrible to look at.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Amazing how quickly a character can turn. But yes.
Bunk Moreland
claym711 said:

The Jon and Daeny relationship really doesn't click. Feels arbitrary and forced. And, the actors don't have good chemistry on screen.

I thought it was interesting with not just them but multiple Stark's (and a couple others) last night. You can clearly see how little time some of those actors spent filming together over the last however many years since the storylines were so split up.
First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.