****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,141,552 Views | 14612 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by aTmAg
OnlyForNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't understand why they thought and think that in the scene with a hand, fire, and a bow, Alt Shift X thinks the thing in the foreground is a brazier.

It's 100% a quiver with arrows.
bimsAgRealtor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder if there be anymore surprise story arcs that get explained this season.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12 said:


And just like that, Varys chalked up the greatest assist of all time. The GOAT of wingmen. I mean look at Davos and Jon, they're simply stunned. The wording, the timing of it. The dime between her knees hit that slate floor like a hammer on an anvil.

Take a bow Lord Varys. You're a fullback. The Destroyer of Cock-Blocks. You may not have a dong but you you're swinging a baby arm in our book. Outstanding.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

wangus12 said:


And just like that, Varys chalked up the greatest assist of all time. The GOAT of wingmen. I mean look at Davos and Jon, they're simply stunned. The wording, the timing of it. The dime between her knees hit that slate floor like a hammer on an anvil.

Take a bow Lord Varys. You're a fullback. The Destroyer of Cock-Blocks. You may not have a dong but you you're swinging a baby arm in our book. Outstanding.
This is even better than the actual image
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dany: "And what was your position on the matter, Lord Varys?"

C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
5 weeks and counting.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm ready

?itemid=10403352
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finished season 1. Doing okay on my pace to be live by the opener but It will be close. I only have time for one episode per day. Might need to take a day off and watch a season...lol

Anyways, couple questions if you don't mind.

When Ned was sitting on the throne while Rob went hunting, he ordered some troops to go take care of the Mountain for some crimes...what happened with that? Did I miss something? Or will I find out later?

Also, is the way Viserys died considered fire? I know Khaleesi said a real dragon wouldn't die from fire but is hot metal the same thing? If it is...should I already know why she is a real dragon and he is not? I just finished season one finding out she survived the fire.

Thanks guys. If this is a bother to y'alls thread I won't post here again. Just figured the traffic is higher than season 1 thread.
OnlyForNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do you want spoilers? Cause you're asking for spoilers to things you will find out.
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Just finished season 1. Doing okay on my pace to be live by the opener but It will be close. I only have time for one episode per day. Might need to take a day off and watch a season...lol

Anyways, couple questions if you don't mind.

When Ned was sitting on the throne while Rob went hunting, he ordered some troops to go take care of the Mountain for some crimes...what happened with that? Did I miss something? Or will I find out later?

Also, is the way Viserys died considered fire? I know Khaleesi said a real dragon wouldn't die from fire but is hot metal the same thing? If it is...should I already know why she is a real dragon and he is not? I just finished season one finding out she survived the fire.

Thanks guys. If this is a bother to y'alls thread I won't post here again. Just figured the traffic is higher than season 1 thread.


Pretty sure the guys he sent to hunt down the Mountain come back in about season 3 as a rouge group of outlaws/mercs.

It's been shown that Dany as a real dragon isn't bothered by heat at all. The super hot tub in...ep 1?

I agree that I thought the molten gold (although a badass fatality for Drago) was a bit of a stretch for a "He's no real dragon". I'm betting the Khaleesi would struggle with that. I don't see her carrying in like some golden Destro.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do not want spoilers. If I will find out what happened with both of those things then great.

I just ran through the season in a week and injested a lot of info with no one to talk to it about and wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.
OnlyForNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might want to add spoiler tags.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
By the way whoever suggested the episode recaps from Entertainment weekly...thanks. They are helpful and also pretty funny.

Anyone have a total season 1 recap video on YouTube they recommend? Looking for one for lunch today before I go home and start season 2 tonight
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Might want to add spoiler tags.
Not for stuff years old.
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Do not want spoilers. If I will find out what happened with both of those things then great.
Welcome to GOT. Enjoy the ride. If you ask questions at this point, you will get spoilers. They've been very good on tying loose ends, but it can take years in some cases.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good to know! Thanks!

Starting season 2 tonight. Watched season 1 in a week.

Really hoping to be live by April 13 but if I'm another week or two late I won't be mad. Hope to see y'all then.
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There was a running joke a few seasons back about the Ship of Abandoned Plot Lines. Well, fast forward to the end of S7....very few actually were.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wasn't it a row boat?
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Indeed.
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

dude.......
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gangnam Style
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Adidas GoT ultraboosts officially announced

https://news.adidas.com/running/winter-is-here--adidas-running-announces-game-of-thrones--collaboration-with-six-limited-edition-ult/s/55169ff5-5a67-4149-ae5a-152c6beef276
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dany sat in Khal Drogo's funeral pyre until it was nothing more than ash and a few smoldering logs. Outside of her clothes burning she was unharmed. S1 E10.

In S6, don't recall which episode (close to the end of the reason) she walked out of a building that burned to death everyone else inside. Again, clothes were burned but she was completely ok.

Targaryen's are not fire proof. Dany is something different. Something super-natural. Getting in a scalding bath tub is irrelevant compared to the fires she was been and walked away from unharmed.

Dany has to be Azor Ahai. If not, it's the biggest head nod GRRM built in to this series. Which could be the case but I doubt it. I think it is so obvious, like R + L = J, that we tend to doubt it to be the case. Regardless, no one can deny she is something more than mortal. And.....she's gone by the name "the Unburned" since book 2, season 2, for a reason. IMO of course.


Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

Dany sat in Khal Drogo's funeral pyre until it was nothing more than ash and a few smoldering logs. Outside of her clothes burning she was unharmed. S1 E10.

In S6, don't recall which episode (close to the end of the reason) she walked out of a building that burned to death everyone else inside. Again, clothes were burned but she was completely ok.

Targaryen's are not fire proof. Dany is something different. Something super-natural. Getting in a scalding bath tub is irrelevant compared to the fires she was been and walked away from unharmed.

Dany has to be Azor Ahai. If not, it's the biggest head nod GRRM built in to this series. Which could be the case but I doubt it. I think it is so obvious, like R + L = J, that we tend to doubt it to be the case. Regardless, no one can deny she is something more than mortal. And.....she's gone by the name "the Unburned" since book 2, season 2, for a reason. IMO of course.



It is just so weird that GRRM has always maintained that there is nothing special in that regard about Dany. That surviving the fires unhurt was a fluke. Head scratcher for sure.
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In addition to the fact that whatever information I posted happened 6 or 7 years ago, what was spoilery about it?

" I think some characters that we didn't even really meet come back?"

ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See, this info would have been spoilery but still happened several years ago.
AgStuckinLBK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Isn't there a seen where Viserys is bothered by even hot water, when he's foonf around with the slave girl in ten hot tub
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Candle wax. But yeah, good observation.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-trailer-breaks-record-hbo-release-date-trailer-a7756576.html

S7 trailer did 61M views in 24 hours. What are we thinking this time?

I'm going with 85M.
Hey, I was pretty close. 81 million.

That's a 33% jump. Not bad.
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
54?!

FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know if that includes "previously on", the title sequence, and credits... but I hope not. Those first ones are much shorter than I thought
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I don't know if that includes "previously on", the title sequence, and credits... but I hope not. Those first ones are much shorter than I thought
Previously on...probably not
Title...Yes
Credits...Yes
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope this doesn't end up feeling rushed. They're obviously trying to cram a lot of events into those last 3 episodes.

Also I recall some people trying to use longer run times to comfort themselves against the smaller episode count...the total runtime of this season would be if earlier 10 episode seasons had 41 minute episode runtimes.
Page 43 of 418
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.