****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,145 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
bangobango
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dlance said:

bearamedic99 said:

So which cast members will be the hottest items for casting in other works after this? Obviously the guys playing Jaime and Davis but who else? Will Jon Snow suffer from Superman syndrome?

Khal Drogo was Aquaman...even though it sucked
Littlefinger is the lead in Project Blue Book

Yeah, I think Mamoa has come out way ahead of any of the others as far as celebrity plus earning potential moving forward.
bangobango
AG
CapeAggie89 said:

How's this for a crazy ending:

Arya goes postal and tries to kill Dany

Grey Worm protects Dany and kills Arya

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

Dany says, "Jon you have betrayed me!!!" and yells "Dracarys !" and Jon gets blasted with Dragonfire !

But because Jon is part Tragaryen, walks out of the Dragonfire, kills Dany and takes the Iron Throne

I am sure there are a lot of holes in this but it sounds good at least in my head !!!

I like it.
redline248
AG
bangobango said:

dlance said:

bearamedic99 said:

So which cast members will be the hottest items for casting in other works after this? Obviously the guys playing Jaime and Davis but who else? Will Jon Snow suffer from Superman syndrome?

Yeah, I think Mamoa has come out way ahead of any of the others as far as celebrity plus earning potential moving forward.
Mamoa is the only reason my wife would watch Stargate: Atlantis with me.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Watching that does not lead me to expect that he'll become a hot property.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

So that explains your dreadlocks phase.
wangus12
AG
dlance said:

bearamedic99 said:

How dare you. That movie was awesome. Amber Heard put anyone on GoT to shame
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's weird how the Battle for Winterfell seems like so long ago.

Gotta appreciate this song though, it's fantastic.

Goose06
AG
CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

Dany says, "Jon you have betrayed me!!!" and yells "Dracarys !" and Jon gets blasted with Dragonfire !

But because Jon is part Tragaryen, walks out of the Dragonfire, kills Dany and takes the Iron Throne

I am sure there are a lot of holes in this but it sounds good at least in my head !!!

I've been thinking something along these lines. Maybe instead of Jon surviving the dragon fire, maybe drogon refuses when dany says dracarys?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

spence10 said:

bearamedic99 said:

Robb Stark was excellent in Bodyguard, which I thought was great.

It was good but I have no idea where they would go with it now - without it just turning into the Brit version of 24.

I'm only halfway through season 1 of BG but he's really good in it so far. And the Home Sec. is hot. Not to mention I LOVE Sophie Rundle . At least love looking at her. But I digress....
Hulla Baller
AG
Goose06 said:

CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

I've been thinking something along these lines. Maybe instead of Jon surviving the dragon fire, maybe drogon refuses when dany says dracarys?

This sounds way cooler (in my head at least). Maybe it will be like how Varys went out but like you said, Drogon refuses.
BarKeep_03
AG
CapeAggie89
AG
I LIKE IT !!!!
Quote:

bonfarr
AG
CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

I think this was in the script version submitted by Quentin Tarentino.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
CapeAggie89
AG
bonfarr said:

CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

I think this was in the script version submitted by Quentin Tarentino.
Hmmm, might be because I watched Pulp Fiction earlier this week.. Hadn't seen it in awhile.
RC_57
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

True, but how does that apply to this season?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
CapeAggie89 said:

I LIKE IT !!!!
Quote:

The feminist fans of Dany have been through enough this season. They don't need the mother of dragons' only remaining child disobeying her,
bonfarr
AG
Also the endings of Reservoir Dogs which he directed and True Romance which he wrote. He loves the ending where everyone dies in a free for all.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Urban Ag
AG
BarKeep_03 said:

you m'fers are making my goal tending nearly impossible
redline248
AG
Urban Ag said:

BarKeep_03 said:

you m'fers are making my goal tending nearly impossible

I'll help. In the books it wasn't even certain it was a human. So chalk another point for "writers suck"
powerbelly
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

CapeAggie89 said:

I LIKE IT !!!!
Quote:

The feminist fans of Dany have been through enough this season. They don't need the mother of dragons' only remaining child disobeying her,
I bet this is selling like hotcakes.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hillary-clinton-coloring-book-president-daenerys-targaryen-915610

AtlAg05
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

CapeAggie89 said:

I LIKE IT !!!!
Quote:

To be fair, she did get the other two killed so maybe Drogon will just lookout in his own best interest?

Maybe Jon offers Drogon a full pardon for past fiery crimes?
Blanco Jimenez
AG
CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

My prediction is that he kills her to protect a Stark sister but it's Sansa. Dany grows tired of Sansa not bending the knee and climbs on Drogon to burn the Starks into submission until Jon realizes she's gone full mad and takes her out.
wangus12
AG
AtlAg05 said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

CapeAggie89 said:

I LIKE IT !!!!
Quote:

To be fair, she did get the other two killed so maybe Drogon will just lookout in his own best interest?

Maybe Jon offers Drogon a full pardon for past fiery crimes?
Jon, Tormund, Drogon & Ghost. The show that we all deserve
tk for tu juan
The final scene will be Elsie yelling "Freeze all motor functions"; cut to black and silent credits
Madmarttigan
AG
Blanco Jimenez said:

CapeAggie89 said:

Jon Snow kills Grey Worm

My prediction is that he kills her to protect a Stark sister but it's Sansa. Dany grows tired of Sansa not bending the knee and climbs on Drogon to burn the Starks into submission until Jon realizes she's gone full mad and takes her out.

Let's go full The Departed
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan said:

The final scene will be Elsie yelling "Freeze all motor functions"; cut to black and silent credits

Why not have the Westworld score play over the credits? Ramin Djawadi did those too so I'm sure he wouldn't mind!
Aggie_2463
AG
Saw a comment about a leaked spoiler, searched interwebs to see if true. I came across a so called leak to the finale, so we will see if it comes true.

I personally don't like it, if it's true, but I mean they are going to re-write this entire season anyways right ...
bobinator
AG

Quote:

For a long time this is basically exactly what I thought was going to happen. Just some kind of insane kill fest and then like... Gendry is alive at the end.

But I've been absolutely certain for years that nobody was going to end up on the iron throne, either literally or otherwise. That basically this show was going to end with no single person in charge.

But now I have a hard time imagining how they'd get there in one episode.
mm98
AG
It would be awesome if the ending scene is just Gendry rowing his way to Storm's End.
bobinator
AG
Yeah, since Gendry was raised as a 'low-born' I thought it might end with him being the one left alive. Basically it would kind of hint that with all of the so called 'high born' having killed each other, power would finally be given over to the people.

I figured that sort of thing might be how it ends, but I don't see how we'd get there now really.
Icecream_Ag
S
bobinator said:

Yeah, since Gendry was raised as a 'low-born' I thought it might end with him being the one left alive. Basically it would kind of hint that with all of the so called 'high born' having killed each other, power would finally be given over to the people.

I figured that sort of thing might be how it ends, but I don't see how we'd get there now really.
Dany dies. Drogon goes mad dragon and melts all of kings landing
Dothraki and unsullied still at dragonstone March against the north
Gendry rows up to storms end as the last noble alive
Belton Ag
AG
bobinator said:

Quote:

For a long time this is basically exactly what I thought was going to happen. Just some kind of insane kill fest and then like... Gendry is alive at the end.

But I've been absolutely certain for years that nobody was going to end up on the iron throne, either literally or otherwise. That basically this show was going to end with no single person in charge.

But now I have a hard time imagining how they'd get there in one episode.
The departed wrapped all that up in about 5 minutes.

Maybe that's where Howland Reed comes in?
AustinAg2K
Jon kills Dany.
Grey Worm kills Jon.
Tyrion kills Grey Worm.
Drogon eats Tyrion.

Final scene is Drogon lighting the ovens for Hot Pie.
bearamedic99
AG
redline248 said:

bangobango said:

dlance said:

bearamedic99 said:

Did you not explain it gets much better when they move on from the Wraiths to the Replicators? Kind of serious...

Did you not explain to her that the show gets better when they move on from the Wraiths to the Replicators?
First Page Last Page
Page 375 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.