****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,237 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

The white horse waiting for Arya at the end of the episode may have been warged by Bran.

No disrespect, I think it's hilarious some of y'all are still hanging onto cool **** like this still happening like that. No chance they did that.
ccaggie05
AG
Personally I enjoyed the episode. I'm not the least surprised that Dany went crazy. Yes, it feels rushed but that shouldn't be a surprise with such a small episode count.

GoT is not the show to expect your usual happy Hollywood ending, so I'm not sure why some people are disappointed that we aren't getting that.

In any case, this episode was fun and I look forward to seeing how they wrap everything up.
aggietony2010
AG
La Bamba said:

PatAg said:

La Bamba said:

So someone explain to me the symbolism behind the white horse? Death or balance of power/wisdom?
it's a cool shot

I mean everything is in ashes, burned, and out of nowhere a beautiful pristine white stallion is just chillin. Ummm, dafuq?

That horse was white, but far from pristine. It was covered in blood.

Kind of perfect symbolism for Arya. Back on the path that doesn't lead to death, but covered in the stains of her past.
combat wombat™
AG
By the way, did Dany look up some "Tactical Flight with Your Dragon - How To Avoid Being Shot" videos on YouTube? She was much improved since her last flight.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Why would anyone support Jon now, too? If there is a 50/50 chance he has a kid who kills millions, why take the chance? Kill them both.

I'm leaning more and more to Gendry as this goes on. And I thought that was stupid before season 8. lol.
Dro07
AG
Nvm
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Arya like:
PatAg
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

PatAg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

aTmAg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

interesting the three biggest naysayers here

C@LAg
PatAg
aTmAg

hmmmmm. all three character "Ag"s

just an observation.
And all 3 of us have Ag tags. Hard to be a sock with that.

I never said "sock"... just like I never said "crazy"... boy you sure do like to make **** up.

So your observation is that on a site dedicated to Texas A&M, there are 3 people with "Ag" in there name. Great detective work.

*their

sometimes observations are just observations.

sometimes grammar corrections are just for fun.

How did I know that would be your response.
mike_ags_fan12
Jon anytime he is told he is the rightful King
The Dog Lord
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Why would anyone support Jon now, too? If there is a 50/50 chance he has a kid who kills millions, why take the chance? Kill them both.

Could be exactly what happens. Maybe they say we are still better off without a Targaryen. Seems more likely now than ever that the kingdoms will split though.
aggietony2010
AG
combat wombat said:

By the way, did Dany look up some "Tactical Flight with Your Dragon - How To Avoid Being Shot" videos on YouTube? She was much improved since her last flight.

That's what she was holed up in her room doing. She wasn't starving herself out of depression. She was logging as many hours as she could on the dragon DLC of Flight Simulator.
Joseph Parrish
AG
aggietony2010 said:

La Bamba said:

So someone explain to me the symbolism behind the white horse? Death or balance of power/wisdom?

Well, I'm not sure what the intent was, but I guarantee there are at least 5 "news" websites working on how it's a symbol of racism.

Pale horse symbolizes death right?
Dro07
AG
So is it fine to just post potential spoilers on here from reddit? Cuz I have a feeling they are free flowing
JCRiley09
AG
Maybe to the iron bank as well
c-jags
aggietony2010 said:

c-jags said:

Just finally finished it after a delay in the middle.

From a visual , battle, pacing, and wrapping up character lines, that's one of my favorite episodes ever.

That turn pretty much ruined the series as a whole for me. Not venting, screaming, ranting, or raving. I understand it and it's not unexpected at all. Just a disappointment based on my expectations.

Congrats to the director, actors, and effects people. You did a marvelous job and gave one of the best executed episodes of television I've seen. GRRM, you told your story and I hate it. It's not a big deal, but I'm hurting a little inside.

Go away. This is the house of black and white. Your calm, reasonable response to this episode is not welcome here.

What's bad is that I had read competing spoilers. The positive in me wanted the happier spoiler. The rational facts over feelings spoiler knew this was the real one.

This is why I wanted a spoiler thread.
PatAg
AG
dromo07 said:

So is it fine to just post spoilers on here from reddit? Cuz I have a feeling they are free flowing
I think it's been established that actual spoilers from show leaks are not allowed.
Scientific
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Hes not a product of incest. Explains why he isnt power hungry & crazy. No reason to believe who he chooses as a wife would bear him blonde crazy Targaryian babies.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Arya like:

Also Arya:

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Speaking of spoilers - I wasn't aware of any and I am still batting .000 on my own theories......not one damn bit of my favorite prophecies has played a part lol. oh well.

but those in the know - someone here accused someone of posting a spoiler straight from the leaks a few days ago. I don't know if that involved this episode specifically but if so... can you out them now????? If it's still for episode 6 then I guess not but I was curious.

PatAg
AG
Scientific said:

AustinAg2K said:

Hes not a product of incest. Explains why he isnt power hungry & crazy. No reason to belive who he chooses as a wife would bear him blonde crazy Targaryian babies.
The thing, is Rhaegar was also the son of the Mad King and he wasn't 'crazy' or power hungry. Also, if this behavior was normal in Targaryen's I don't think he would have the nickname Mad King. We also had Aegon up in Castle Black acting perfectly normal.
rsf0626
Best episode of the season so far i think. Loved dany turning into her father and fulfilling the vision she had of the destroyed Kings Landing from season 2. I wish cersei died another way though
aggietony2010
AG
Pretty much the worst thing you can do in response to reading spoilers that you know are spoilers is to call attention to the fact that the spoilers are spoilers.

Spoilers.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
dromo07 said:

So is it fine to just post potential spoilers on here from reddit? Cuz I have a feeling they are free flowing

NO - not unless they were episode 1-5 related only.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Old Tom Morris
I can't say I've seen any spoilers that weren't quite predictable. Like Dany burning everything was always on the table. If anyone should be accused, it should be Emilia Clarke.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
c-jags said:

aggietony2010 said:

c-jags said:

Just finally finished it after a delay in the middle.

From a visual , battle, pacing, and wrapping up character lines, that's one of my favorite episodes ever.

That turn pretty much ruined the series as a whole for me. Not venting, screaming, ranting, or raving. I understand it and it's not unexpected at all. Just a disappointment based on my expectations.

Congrats to the director, actors, and effects people. You did a marvelous job and gave one of the best executed episodes of television I've seen. GRRM, you told your story and I hate it. It's not a big deal, but I'm hurting a little inside.

Go away. This is the house of black and white. Your calm, reasonable response to this episode is not welcome here.

What's bad is that I had read competing spoilers. The positive in me wanted the happier spoiler. The rational facts over feelings spoiler knew this was the real one.

This is why I wanted a spoiler thread.

makes sense now.
Dro07
AG
Agree that's why I didn't quote anything just curious
Joseph Parrish
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The Pale Horse

The final horse of what many call the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse comes in Revelation six and in Matthew 24. In Revelation 6:7-8 it reads "When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death , and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth." Matthew 24:9-10 reads "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another." Pale is normally what the skin color of a dead person looks like. The rider on this horse took the lives of a fourth of those who lived on the earth and Jesus mentions the fact that many will be delivered up in a "tribulation" and be put to death which seems to be a severe worldwide persecution of Christians. No wonder then that what follows next in Revelation (6:9) mentions "the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne."
chase128
AG
chiken
AG
You people use "arc" way too often.
Deputy Travis Junior
Thinking about this episode and the story some more... GRRM sure used a lot of words to say that incest leads to genetic defects and unstable kids.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Thinking about this episode and the story some more... GRRM sure used a lot of words to say that incest leads to genetic defects and unstable kids.

And he HATES Canadians.
Dro07
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bobby B was right in wanting to kill those damn Targs.
First Page Last Page
Page 322 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.