****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,219 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A game of thrones version of Baywatch called Dornish Red, but with lots more tits and ass.
smokeythebear
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Since these writers are such hacks, I see the foreshadowing of Arya and the Hound leaving at the same time with the same goal being their key theme. We see this week Arya killing the Mountain by ninja, face voodoo stuff and when the Hound shows up he gets uber pissed. He then storms through the entire Gold Company and kills Cersei and tells Arya to stick her list up her bony little ass.

Arya then goes into retirement and seeks out Gendry, finds out he's married, then kills his wife and harvests her face to assume her identity. Gendry doesn't ever find out.......or does he, BAM whole new HBO special. Sansa's Dire Wolf Kennel in the north, a lot more focus in the south for beaches, babes and bloody executions, and no dragons. Think giant Chupacabras that don't attack goats, they attack people.

That whole Throne thing, who really cares.
Great, now you've killed the joke...

Actually... I think you may be on to something with this whole "Arya stealing Gendry's wife's face" thing.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
M.C. Swag
AG
throwback thursday post? orrrr....
Luke Smith
Luke Smith said:

Because I'm interested. Take this poll on this season if you have a second. I'll post the results after a while

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNL9QF9
We've had 30 response.

Have you read the books?
  • 15 have read the book 15 haven't

Favorite Ep?
  • 15 - episode 2 / 11 - episode 3 / 3 - episode 1 / 1 - episode 4

Least Favorite Ep?
  • 21 - episode 4 / 4 episode 1 / 3 - episode 3 / 2 -episode 2

Rank this season 1-10
  • Average is sitting at a 6, one person gave it a 10, one person gave it a 1

Favorite Character?
  • 7 Jon, 6 Tyrion, 6 Tormund, 4 Jaime, 3 Hound, 2 Davos, 2 Arya, 1 Dany

Who do you want on the throne?
  • 12 Jon, 10 Nobody, 4 Dany, 3 Tyrion, 2 Sansa

Will There Be A Satisfying conclusion?
  • 16 yes, 15 no

What has bothered you this season?
  • 21 poor writing, 17 plot holes, 15 things don't make sense, 15 not petting ghost, 13 lack of lore & Prophecy, 1 none of this bothers me

Favorite Season of GoT?
  • 9 Season 4, 6 Season 3, 5 Season 6, 3 Season 5+7, 2 Season 1,2 & 8

Would this be better as 10 episodes?
  • 26 yes, 4 no
wangus12
AG
dromo07 said:

Ya i kinda agree with this idea. I figure that she has to kill her uncle and possibly bring the elephants.
They can't CGI a damn dog and you think they're gonna do elephants
M.C. Swag
AG
I honestly think if D&D didn't do any of these interviews or 'Game Revealed' episodes, it would have lessened some of the backlash. Some of their explanations for character actions have...left alot to be desired.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
bobinator said:

M.C. Swag said:

Latest Binge Mode pod is....not being kind to Ep4.
Episode 4 was, to me, the worst episode of the whole series.

I had some moderate complaints about the Battle of Winterfell, but for the most part it was fine.

And I think the discussion on here naturally tends to center on things that people didn't like (there's only so much 'yeah, that was awesome' that can happen), so it makes it seem like this thread hates every episode. But this last episode was infuriating in a few different ways.
Do not tell me any episode is worse than this (although it's better with the Benny Hill music)

bobinator
AG
Yeah it's one thing to theorize that they didn't think something out, it's different from them to flat out say something that doesn't make sense.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
look at what i replied to - too many people replied between i thought it would be under it.

someone said a great twist would be bringing back the original daario with the second sons to save the day.
bobinator
AG
Haha. It's still worse.

I think I have issues with every single scene in the last episode. My wife and I were talking about it again last night and trying to think "okay, what DID we like from that episode?" and I couldn't come up with much.

Every scene had something about it that didn't make sense.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Just something I threw together to kinda gauge seasons/episodes/deaths with major moments.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
cool i just saw it - keep it going and update us periodically. i'd like to see 100+ responses to get a better picture.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNL9QF9
pete_claw98
AG
So this is on the tooo crazy to say out loud, but if I say it now and it happens.....WTF?

We all saw Sana'a grab the Hound's hand...... after he said "None of that would have happened if you would have left KL with me." What if he was saying the cliche "I would have taken care of you" blah blah blah.

Sansa Clegane, Wardeness of the North or Wife of King Hound!
bonfarr
AG
pete_claw98 said:

So this is on the tooo crazy to say out loud, but if I say it now and it happens.....WTF?

We all saw Sana'a grab the Hound's hand...... after he said "None of that would have happened if you would have left KL with me." What if he was saying the cliche "I would have taken care of you" blah blah blah.

The Hound is going to die, there is like a 5% chance of survival for him.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
ja86
AG
settling into married life doesn't fit the Hound. It would be funny if he kills off his zombie brother and then goes back and finishes that church that Ian McShane tried to build and becomes a preacher and chicken farmer.
pete_claw98
AG
Ja86. ...... impossible.

He'd eat all the chickens.
bonfarr
AG
ja86 said:

settling into married life doesn't fit the Hound. It would be funny if he kills off his zombie brother and then goes back and finishes that church that Ian McShane tried to build and becomes a preacher and chicken farmer.

If he lives be will open a successful chain of fast food restaurants, Col. Sandor's Fried Chicken.

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
HtownAg92
AG
redline248 said:

A game of thrones version of Baywatch called Dornish Red, but with lots more tits and ass.
Dornish Shore - a group of D-bags and sloots from Dorne, Pentos, Myr, Volantis rent a shore house together for the return of Summer. The dudes spend their days doing GTL (Garden, Tan, Lording) and nights chasing local sand hooers. Girls all had betrothed back home, but did the medieval "smush" with all the guys in the house and many others on the shore.
smokeythebear
AG
bonfarr said:

pete_claw98 said:

The Hound is going to die, there is like a 5% chance of survival for him.
Hound and Hot Pie reunion confirmed! And He thought Arya was a talker...
Liquid Wrench
Are you forgetting Sansa's reply to him about how she'd "still be a little bird" if she'd listened to him? And then she pulled away and left him.

That was the comment that prompted one of the most ridiculous comments I've seen by the e-vultures who masquerade as critics, saying that it meant Sansa was "grateful" for being raped by Ramsey.
smokeythebear
AG
Lots of talk about Daario coming in to save the day, but that dude is the only person in the whole show who just absolutely HAS IT MADE!

Grew up a slave.
Fought his way to independence in the fighting pits.
Runs the Second Sons.
Kills anyone he doesn't like
Bangs Dany.
Still kills anyone he doesn't like.
Runs Mereen for basically no reason.

I mean, I get that his heart was broken for like 10 minutes, but literally no one else has had a better run throughout this entire series than my man, Daario.
pete_claw98
AG
Not forgetting.

Agree.

So Sansa can play the field:
Theon - dead and no chance for heirs anyway
Tyrion - already married before. Great way to piss off Dany
Hound - after he fights zombie brother and said he's not coming back
Gendry - sloppies frimher sister
Onion Knight - Lady Onion Knight of Winterfell. Not a good ring to it.
Pod - nurturing and brings love back in her life. But all the women of the North will be after him.
Tormund - he thinks she is a Southern girl and too short
Jaime - it would betray Brienne
Bronn - is Winterfell better than High Garten?
Euron - related to Theon
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
smokeythebear said:

Lots of talk about Daario coming in to save the day, but that dude is the only person in the whole show who just absolutely HAS IT MADE!

Grew up a slave.
Fought his way to independence in the fighting pits.
Runs the Second Sons.
Kills anyone he doesn't like
Bangs Dany.
Still kills anyone he doesn't like.
Runs Mereen for basically no reason.

I mean, I get that his heart was broken for like 10 minutes, but literally no one else has had a better run throughout this entire series than my man, Daario.

disappointed we never got to see his binge parties to forget her......

full on crazy Essos ragers with *****s and lotsa booze and no clothes. he woulda slayed some serious p***** and made them wear dragon costumes, etc.....

lol
smokeythebear
AG
The fact that Dany hasn't gotten word about the Sons of the Harpy trying to retake the city has me convinced that Daario has whipped up some real Eyes Wide Shut kinda stuff to keep all the rich people happily distracted.
bobinator
AG
Or he just killed them all. We have no idea what's going on over there, haha.
HtownAg92
AG
pete_claw98 said:

Not forgetting.

Agree.

Pod - nurturing and brings love back in her life. But all the women of the North will be after him.
Euron - related to Theon
Forgot Howland Reed - gains alliance with the Frog lands and marries the hero of the whole story.

Out of those options, I would say that marrying a Lannister (maybe the last surviving Lannister Tyrion) would be her best choice, or Robyn of Arryn.
pete_claw98
AG
Forgot Robyn

Howland is just so out of her league. I mean, He's Howland MF Reed!!!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I kinda hope the last 30 minutes of the last episode is an epilogue all around their world - just cuz it would piss people off and make me laugh my ass off....get to see

Daario slaying it in Mereen living like a king
Yara turning the Iron Islands into a lesbo paradise
Tormund in his element in the north running free with Ghost hunting something
Robyn - sitting by the moon door chucking Porgs through for fun
Dorne - some rando Martell chilling in the sun
inside the prison cells of KL - Ellaria wasted away to skin and bones
inside the vault in Qarth - Xaro Xhoan Daxos and that traitor of Dany are just bones
the Iron Bank dude just kicking back laughing and counting his money
Jaqen pulling off his face to reveal he is really Syrio Forel
Hot Pie at the inn serving up a new drink to everyone - Starbucks

<The End>
Liquid Wrench
Six Feet Under ending is all they'll have time for.
smokeythebear
AG
HtownAg92 said:

pete_claw98 said:

Not forgetting.

Agree.

Euron - related to Theon
Forgot Howland Reed - gains alliance with the Frog lands and marries the hero of the whole story.

Out of those options, I would say that marrying a Lannister (maybe the last surviving Lannister Tyrion) would be her best choice, or Robyn of Arryn.
TWIST!

Howland proposes to Dany and tells her he'll come clean about Jon if she says no. Dany marries Howland, Howland tells everyone he saw Ned banging chicks all during the rebellion and denies the crazy tales of Wheely McGee and Jon no longer has a claim above Dany.

Howland sits on the throne. Roll credits.
SgtBarbarossa
Quote:

Bunk Moreland
SIAP

bangobango
AG
Some of you have too much time on your hands.
Luke Smith
Survey Results Update.

First Page Last Page
Page 299 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.