****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,109,946 Views | 14599 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Urban Ag
AgStuckinLBK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If GRRM has a lot of say in it, pretty sure the way he would write for Arya dying is for Jamie to kill her while she's disguised as Cercei.

Show a scene where you're focused on all of the characters, Kings Landing under attack by Danny and John, Cercei is about to give a command to blow up kings landing like the Mad King, and you think Jamie saves the day by killing her. Instead the scene splits into Cercei actually finishing the command, then Jamie turns Cercei over to discover it's actually Arya (you realize the timing was off at that point). Kings Landing blows up killing everybody of any importance except Dany since fire does not kill a dragon. She looks at the ashes of kings landing wondering if it was all worth it.

It won't be that, but it might tidy things up a bit.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HtownAg92 said:

Urban Ag said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Good exhaustive list and doesn't even include Yara who is a bad ass pirate and has wonderful taste in women.
Book Yara (Asha) liked the deek, a lot. She had at least two encounters that read like Penthouse Forum letters.

For those of you born after 1990, Penthouse forum letters were (bullsh**) reader submitted stories of highly detailed sexual encounters.
Cersei's adventures with her handmaiden (Merryweather?) read like that too.

Every time I get to these scenes in the books I'm like "man, this is hot!" then I remember that the scenes are written by a fat bearded guy in a funny hat and I'm like "man, this is awkward!"

Then I masturbate anyways.
A. Solzhenitsyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgStuckinLBK said:

If GRRM has a lot of say in it, pretty sure the way he would write for Arya dying is for Jamie to kill her while she's disguised as Cercei.

Show a scene where you're focused on all of the characters, Kings Landing under attack by Danny and John, Cercei is about to give a command to blow up kings landing like the Mad King, and you think Jamie saves the day by killing her. Instead the scene splits into Cercei actually finishing the command, then Jamie turns Cercei over to discover it's actually Arya (you realize the timing was off at that point). Kings Landing blows up killing everybody of any importance except Dany since fire does not kill a dragon. She looks at the ashes of kings landing wondering if it was all worth it.

It won't be that, but it might tidy things up a bit.

I don't hate it.
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

HtownAg92 said:

Urban Ag said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Good exhaustive list and doesn't even include Yara who is a bad ass pirate and has wonderful taste in women.
Book Yara (Asha) liked the deek, a lot. She had at least two encounters that read like Penthouse Forum letters.

For those of you born after 1990, Penthouse forum letters were (bullsh**) reader submitted stories of highly detailed sexual encounters.
Cersei's adventures with her handmaiden (Merryweather?) read like that too.

Every time I get to these scenes in the books I'm like "man, this is hot!" then I remember that the scenes are written by a fat bearded guy in a funny hat and I'm like "man, this is awkward!"

Then I masturbate anyways.
Well all I can say is that the term "Myrish swamp" will never be erased from my memory bank.



Oh and, you win the internet today
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A. Solzhenitsyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gomerschlep
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

Daenerys Targaryen (2:1)
Jon Snow (2:1)
Bran Stark (3.5:1)
The Night King (10:1)
Tyrion Lannister (12.5:1)
Cersei Lannister (15:1)
Jaime Lannister (15:1)
Sansa Stark (25:1)
Arya Stark (40:1)
Euron Greyjoy (50:1)
Varys (75:1)
Gendry (75:1)
Samwell Tarly (75:1)

I'll take the field.
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for pointing that out. I should have looked at it prior to posting the question. With those odds, I'm tempted to put a few bucks on Cersi.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biggest question that they have to answer in the final season --

What did Podrick do to those hoars?
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Drifter.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She definitely has to be wearing some very high heels there, right? Isn't the hound like 6'6"?
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's 6'3. Not much shorter.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dahouse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
Phrasing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is one of the best I have seen!
Barbarossa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2626889/0
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Biggest question that they have to answer in the final season --

What did Podrick do to those hoars?
No the biggest question is what is the ending to Tyrion's joke that he has never finished

"I once brought a honeycomb and a jackass into a brothel"
M.C. Swag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Biggest question that they have to answer in the final season --

What did Podrick do to those hoars?
No the biggest question is what is the ending to Tyrion's joke that he has never finished

"I once brought a honeycomb and a jackass into a brothel"


There's 2 versions of how that joke goes:

1) A farmer walks into a brothel with a jackass and a honeycomb. The madam says, "How can I help you?" The farmer replies that he would like to trade the jackass for time with a woman as he has grown tired of the jackass and it has been a long time since he's enjoyed a woman's touch. The madam honors his request and then asks about the honeycomb. The farmer replies that he would like to trade the honeycomb for food as it was a long journey and he's very hungry. The madam, shocked at this, asks the farmer why he didn't just eat the honeycomb. The farmer replies, "the same reason I brought the jackass."

2) Tyrion walks into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass.
Madame: What can we do for you?
Tyrion: I need a woman to lay with, for mine has left me.
Madame: Whatever for? And what's with the honeycomb and the mule?
Tyrion: My woman found a genie in a bottle, and he granted her three wishes. The first was for a house fit for a queen, so he gave her this damn honeycomb. The second wish was that she have the nicest ass in all the land, so he gave her this damn donkey...
Madame: And what about the third wish?
Tyrion: Well... she asked the genie to make my cock hang down past my knee.
Madame: Well that one's not so bad eh?
Tyrion: Not so bad!? I used to be six foot three!
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I the only one who doesn't get the first joke?
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i think it implies his wife cooks as badly (or as often) as she screws. said it's been a long time since he has had a woman's touch, also been a long time since he's had a woman cook.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He didn't want to eat the honeycomb, just like he didn't want to **** the jackass.
pb488
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think he ****s the honeycomb
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
double aught said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the first joke?
cause he was f'ing the mule and the honeycomb

think American Pie

Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

He didn't want to eat the honeycomb, just like he didn't want to **** the jackass.

Or he's already been doing both and he wants something different.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes. I meant to say "anymore".
M.C. Swag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

He didn't want to eat the honeycomb, just like he didn't want to **** the jackass.
Ding, ding. He's tired of eating the honeycomb and ****ing a donkey
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or he's trading them both for a meal
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those silent credits after the Red Wedding. Gets me every time.
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Those silent credits after the Red Wedding. Gets me every time.
Watching with the GOT Rewatch Calendar, are you?

(me too)
jtmoney03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried to watch with the calendar, but failed miserably. Watched it all in 15 days. Guess I'll have to do it again closer to April.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm significantly ahead of the calendar, though not fully binging it.

I'm watching an episode a day, or every other day. Started on Jan 11 and just finished the Red Wedding.

Should be on schedule to finish in early April. Good steady pace.
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'm significantly ahead of the calendar, though not fully binging it.

I'm watching an episode a day, or every other day. Started on Jan 11 and just finished the Red Wedding.

Should be on schedule to finish in early April. Good steady pace.
I was just asking because the calendar I downloaded said to watch the Red Wedding episode last night and I had just finished it when I saw your post!
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ah, there must be different versions floating around. I thought you meant the one that is an episode per day.

Edit: Ah, yes. The one I posted a while back. Coincidentally my rewatch lined up on 2/21.

Page 28 of 418
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.