*** DEADPOOL 2 ***

79,920 Views | 526 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jokershady
jokershady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

But seriously....obey the damn rules
Olsen
AG
I enjoyed the movie and thought it lived up to its hype.
TCTTS
AG
Are you illiterate? Again, no one is saying not to post about the movie. All we're asking is that you use spoiler tags. That's it. I cannot believe this is even an argument. One you're absolutely not going to win, especially once everyone else chimes in come morning. This is not a hill you want to die on. Accounts here have been suspended for less.
MrPlow2010
AG
TCTTS said:

Accounts here have been suspended for less.

Damn dude I f***ing forgot to use the spoiler tags on two words and then deleted it after I saw that you got upset. It was only up for about 15 minutes
at midnight and I hope not to many people saw it.
TCTTS
AG
And then you proceeded to act like an assh*le after deleting your comment by strongly implying that you shouldn't have deleted it. Look, I've had brain farts plenty of times and accidentally posted spoilers before. Heck, I did it just a couple weeks ago. But you know what I did immediately after? Edited it, apologized like a considerate human being, and refrained from repeating the same tactless drivel over and over again. Just be considerate, man. No one's asking for anything other than that.
MrPlow2010
AG
?itemid=5159062
Deputy Travis Junior
Just got back. Occasionally too self referential and 4th wall breaky, but overall I thought it was hilarious.

Spoiler-free comments (and a few suggestions for people who haven't seen it):
-Once again the opening credits are funny so make sure you're reading 'em.
-Everything about the X-Force had the entire theater in tears.
-Every scene with that blind grandmother is great (Wade's healing scene was one of the funniest of the movie).
-Best superhero credits scene ever IMO so stick around. Thankfully they don't put them at the very end; you get them after a minute or so.
-The movie is chock full of Easter eggs and mini jokes that the writers don't overtly present (on the subtlety level of the opening credits for Silicon Valley), so pay attention.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Just got back.

WHERE ARE THE SPOILER TAGS?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
snape kills dumbledore pg 606
wangus12
AG
Also, the soundtrack is fantastic.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i'm gonna take a stab at this surprise cameo, based solely off of the random social media postings from hugh jackman and ryan reynolds leading up thru yesterday.

i would guess that the surprise cameo is wolverine

and I'm guessing that it's just a quick cameo during the X-force interviews.
jabberwalkie09
AG
*stumbles into the thread*

What the **** is going on in this thread? I know the post that is being referred to since I saw it before it was edited and it had zero context to it, so I didn't even think about it. Thanks to Deputy for the thoughts, otherwise this thread would have continued to suck.

Spoiler tagging for no reason.
Gigem314
AG
Thought this was appropriate timing:

boogieman
AG
That's hilarious
Gigem314
AG
I love RR's response about Green Lantern...

"The editor didn't even see it"
MSFC Aggie
AG
Surprised RR didn't bring up Jonah Hex
HeadGames
AG
The surprise cameo was the invisible guy. If you blinked, you missed who it was. Brad Pitt
Deputy Travis Junior
HeadGames said:

The surprise cameo was the invisible guy. If you blinked, you missed who it was. Brad Pitt
I thought it looked like him! It only showed his face for a second, though, so I wasn't sure.

I meant to check that when I got home but then forgot to do it. That's hilarious.
Vince Blake

(Wade's healing scene was one of the funniest of the movie).

I laughed so hard during this scene that I was crying and lost my breath. So funny.

That scene and the credits scene alone are well worth the price of admission.
JB!98
AG
I think it is better and more refined than the first one. I have to admit, I stumbled upon the first one by accident either on Netflix or one of the pay channels. I had no idea what I was watching for the first 10-15 minutes. After that period of time I was hooked. This movie actually is better than the first one (in my opinion). Cannot wait for the 3rd one.
The Debt
XForce's greatest nemeses slight wind
Deputy Travis Junior
The Debt said:

XForce's greatest nemeses slight wind
It's hard for me to find 60 funnier seconds in any movie. I was howling with laughter.
Whos Juan
AG
The hiding X-Men cameo was amazing
AliasMan02
AG
ATM1876 said:

****ing hilarious, can't wait to see it again!

Sums it up. So great.

I'm sure the 7 year old in front of us really enjoyed it, too.
AliasMan02
AG
Also, kudos to another superhero movie marketing responsibly. So much false Intel and withheld surprises in the advertising and trailers. Well done, Fox.

The X-verse as built by Deadpool is sooooo much better than the other iterations.
TXAG14
Hilarious! The scene with the X-Force jumping out of the helicopter had me crying. After the credits was gold too.
AliasMan02
AG
Here was the weirdest thing for us. Opening day. Sequel to one of the most successful films in the genre. We only had THREE trailers. Was that everywhere?
The Collective
AG
Quote:

I'm sure the 7 year old in front of us really enjoyed it, too.
Gigem314
AG
TXAG14 said:

Hilarious! The scene with the X-Force jumping out of the helicopter had me crying. After the credits was gold too.
X-Force (whispering)
Post removed:
by user
Carlo4
AG
HeadGames said:

Don't forget the two rednecks. Matt Damon and Alan Tudyk
Carlo4
AG
Bad Dude said:

(Wade's healing scene was one of the funniest of the movie).

I laughed so hard during this scene that I was crying and lost my breath. So funny.

That scene and the credits scene alone are well worth the price of admission.

TJ Miller and the woman next to him simultaneously quoted a joke in that scene (counted off from 3-2-1). I couldn't catch the joke or reference due to laughing so hard.

Can someone spoil tag it? Thanks!
Andyzipp
AG
Is it a spoiler that Zazie Beetz is pretty hot?
bearamedic99
AG
no "scene" at the end of the credits but there is a short kickass song about the big bad villain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.