*** DEADPOOL 2 ***

79,574 Views | 526 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jokershady
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lost in a lot of the craziness of the news cycle the last few days was this:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/entertainment/tj-miller-arrest/index.html

Quote:

The 36-year-old actor is accused of "intentionally conveying to law enforcement false information about an explosive device."
He appeared before U.S. District Judge Jeffrey A. Meyer in New Haven, Connecticut on Tuesday and was released on a $100,000 bond.
The charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.
According a Department of Justice press release, Miller called a 911 dispatcher in New Jersey on March 18 and reported that he was on Amtrak Train 2256 traveling from Washington, D.C., toward Penn Station in New York City with a female passenger, who, he said, had a "bomb in her bag."
Dro07
AG
Wow I Really can't believe that... he really is 36 years old? He looks older
FTACO97
AG
Yeah, the TJ Miller stuff is pretty crazy. I've always liked the guy as an actor. Sad to see he's evidently dealing with some inner demons.
Brick Tamland
She went to Consol, too. My sister went to school with her.
Max Power
AG
dromo07 said:

I think one reason he quit Silicon Valley is because he's supposed to be a larger person that he's used to being normally so he has to pack on the pounds before they started shooting every year. I don't remember seeing him in anything else where he's the size he is in Silicon Valley.
Sex Panther
AG
Max Power said:

dromo07 said:

I think one reason he quit Silicon Valley is because he's supposed to be a larger person that he's used to being normally so he has to pack on the pounds before they started shooting every year. I don't remember seeing him in anything else where he's the size he is in Silicon Valley.

He was fired because apparently he's a nightmare to deal with and has some serious issues.

Bummer, because I think he's always hilarious in his roles.
zip90
AG
https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/981346511882768384/video/1

TexasAggie_02
AG

Deadpool chilling out on university drive during parent's weekend.
The Night Ag Cometh
AG
According to the Google tickets go on sale on Thursday. HOWEVER, certain theaters already have times listed and tickets for sale on Fandango. Already got mine for opening night!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
The Cinemark in B/CS had them up yesterday.
Max Power
AG

MooreTrucker
AG
Max Power said:

I saw this on TV this past weekend. Saw the "DP2" and was officially disappointed.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Got an actual Thanos name drop

"From the Studio that killed Wolverine"
MooreTrucker
AG
So dark! You sure you're from the DC Universe?"
Max Power
AG
You're no hero, you're just a clown, dressed up like a sex toy.
Deputy Travis Junior
Loved Peter at the end. "Okay, you're in." (Next scene shows Peter skydiving in his khakis)

EDIT: Peter, not George was the guy at the end
wangus12
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Loved George at the in. "Okay, you're in." (Next scene shows George skydiving in his khakis)
I haven't stopped laughing about that.
Gigem314
AG
ATM1876 said:

"Bring it on, One-Eyed Willie."
Hopefully this is only one of several Goonie references to come.
Madmarttigan
AG
I busted a gut on the dc universe line lol. Trailer made me laugh out loud multiple times
TCTTS
AG
The final bit with Rob Delaney had me rolling.
TCTTS
AG
Also, for the heck of it, every trailer released so far for this movie, the marketing for which has been brilliant...

hunter2012
AG
Peter, please let him climb walls.
Sex Panther
AG
Damn, that trailer is amazing
Dro07
AG
great trailer.

man they are really crapping the bed on Dom. So she doesn't know Cable at all it seems like. Have they confirmed who the ultimate villain will be in this?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Is Cable not a villain?
Dro07
AG
No...

My guess is that he will start out as the villain and they team up midway through to get the ultimate villain.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Oh, for ****'s sake........Shatterstar???? Why??!??

Okay, Rob Liefeld did a couple of good things. Deadpool, for instance. He also was a terrible artist who created some of the worst examples of that terrible 90's era of comics.

Sh*t like Shatterstar.

Just look at this picture. Look at it.

He has a ponytail coming out of what looks to be the top of his head.......................and he has two (TWO!) additional ponytaiils. This bizarre creation with hair from a Japanese anime has THREE ponytails. WTF? And their position for a character in mid-leap don't make sense.

Every one of Liefeld's drawings has one of two facial expressions: grimace or yelling. And for no reason. Everyone either is in a fierce grimace or yelling inexplicably.

Also, every character Liefeld has created has a sh*t ton of pouches. Pouches everywhere. And everyone is absolutely ripped.

And lastly: the sword. It has no tip. Most importantly.......Liefeld doesn't know how to draw someone holding anything. How is Shatterstar holding this sword? Has anyone ever held a sword in this fashion?

My God, Liefeld sucks. I cannot believe I will still be going to see a movie with f-ing Shatterstar in it.
Dro07
AG
hahahahahaha them lil lipped mofos!

I do wonder if this is how they connect to the MCU GotG when they possibly introduce Mojo.
rhutton125
AG
I've been reading comics off and on for the the first time. Started in the early 70s and I'm up to 1991. Glad that War Machine shows up soon, but I can just see the muscles getting bigger and bigger, the subtle introduction of trench coats, and the increasing amount of guys with ponytails.

It scares me.
Living Legend
AG
Sex Panther said:

Max Power said:

dromo07 said:

He was fired because apparently he's a nightmare to deal with and has some serious issues.

Bummer, because I think he's always hilarious in his roles.
I've met him once and can confirm that he is a nightmare to deal with...
Dro07
AG
just wait... they get YOKED
toucan82
I can't say anything because I loved that stuff back in the day
swimmerbabe11
swimmerbabe11

Your bullets are really fast

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.