Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,813 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure. But i will be rewatching many times to confirm.
bangobango
AG
Loved this episode. Loved Dany and Jon interactions.

Tyrion is getting his ass stomped. I think Dany will kick some ass next week, but I would not be surprised to see her lose a dragon while doing so.
plowboy1065
S
No mystery, not hers
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Episode 4 look ahead... snips

Longer clips:
-Dany whining to Jon
-Jamie and Bronn looking over army / gold
-Cersei and Braavosi discussion about debts

Then the quick hitting stuff... very interesting:
-Valyrion steel Cat's Paw being drawn from scabbard by (Littlefinger?)
-Jaimes army marching... okay
-Jon with torch in cave... okay
-Poderick falling down... ????
-Theon coming ashore... okay...
-Jon leading Dany and Misande into the tunnels hastily by torchlight... what's going on here? What did he find that requires a queen's attention? More eggs????......
-Littlefinger looking confused or caught off guard.... hmmmmm interesting, that's not normal
-Brienne bringing down her sword on something / someone... full combat mode
-Arya overlooking Winterfell on her horse on a hilltop
-Sansa looking through scrolls and ... unrolling her eyes? Discovering something?
-Dany flying Drogon swooping down on something
bangobango
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Episode 4 look ahead... snips

Dany whining to Jon
Jamie and Brown looking over army / gold
Cersei and Braavosi discussion about debts

Then the quick hitting stuff... very interesting:
-Valyrion steel Cat's Paw being drawn from scabbard by (Littlefinger?)
-Jaimes army marching... okay
-Jon with torch in cave... okay
-Poderick falling down... ????
-Theon coming ashore... okay...
-Jon leading Dany and Misande into the tunnels... what's going on here? What did he find that requires a queen's attention? More eggs????......
-Littlefinger looking confused or caught off guard.... hmmmmm interesting, that's not normal
-Brienne bringing down her sword on something / someone... full combat mode
-Arya overlooking Winterfell on her horse on a hilltop
-Sansa looking through scrolls and ... unrolling her eyes? Discovering something?
-Dany flying Drogon swooping down on something

Does Littlefinger have that dagger? I cannot remembet.

Also, Pod abd Brienne are in winterfell, so it certainly appears somebody will create a need for her to kick their ass. Maybe Littlefinger tries to finish off Bran, or goes after Sansa?
bangobango
AG
AgLaw
AG
OnlyForNow said:

I bet those dragons could carry some kind of sled with dothraki on them and deliver them into battle!

Especially if they tied a string between two dragons!

Or gripped it by the husk.

It's not a question of where they grip it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A dragon could not carry a full Dothraki army.
Raptor
AG
Regarding Bran:

• Gets pushed from window - paralyzed (life is basically over from his perspective)
  • Family is torn apart/killed by the Lannister's and the turn cloak Theon
  • Is escaping for his miserable life for years
  • along the way he discovers he's a warg (all while going through puberty and no way of using his bits and pieces)
  • the whole 3 eyed raven thing
  • time travel/the ability to somewhat influence the past (Hold the door = Hodor)
  • finally seeing a family member for the first time in years

And we expect him to do what? Cheer up?

He's got a miserable existence. He doesn't want the responsibility of knowing what's to come and of all the secrets. How could you even begin to explain all that to anyone?

I have zero problem with the way Bran's character is developing...
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

mazzag
AG
Seems her dragons can't help her now. I've liked Dany's character but her arrogance lately has made me tired.

riley290
AG
Re Bran: a few thoughts about him, he's an omnipotent time traveling entity at this point (who I think trained himself as the three eyed raven to be the three eyed raven hence the complicated part, living in non-linear time and all) so is detached from being a "real person"; needs Sansa to listen to him the next time he drops some crazy stuff to her or others, has watched the tragedies of all of his family's demise in person now...and needs her to understand that he is no longer her brother but a totally different entity, he will never be close to her and that their personal tragedies suffered are small drops in the bucket vs the issues he is going to make her wrestle with.

It was definitely weird and needed more time to flesh out so was off putting but I think it certainly was a pointed conversation.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
tk for tu juan
Jon Snow may need Littlefinger's help again by using his army to aid the unsullied as they cross northeast into Riverrun and the Vale to get to Dragonstone.

...or the unsullied could be up north fighting white walkers by season's end
agrams
AG
Hmm, jon and dany in a cave... that's his move! and this time he doesnt 'know nothing'
SeattleAgJr
agrams said:

Hmm, jon and dany in a cave... that's his move! and this time he doesnt 'know nothing'
winter is coming....
annie88
AG
wangus12 said:

annie88 said:

I still think Sansa is pregnant

Its been so long sonce that happened that shes be far along by now

She's wearing quite a few layers so I think she could probably hide it pretty well being tall. I worked with a girl once it was almost 6 months pregnant before she really showed. Plus if it's been that long then Cerseis hair should've grown more. But who knows. I hope not because Ramsey was a psycho.

Although watching again she does have a belt on so probably not.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
I think it's pretty obvious Danny hits the Lannister army with the dragons and screamers next episode - they'll be rolling back loaded with gold, so maybe the Unsullied can catch up with them as well?

I think that's where we see Jamie charging in the fiery field...
annie88
AG
Two things just came to my mind re-watching this. Rhaegar is Jon's father so you think that Daenerys would see some kind of resemblance in Jon to him. But she's not really thinking that way so maybe not.

Also Jon is a Targaryen so one or all of the dragons will bow down to him at some point and he'll be able to command them. Which I think will blow Daenerys' mind.
redline248
AG
agrams said:

CAVE SEX!

annie88
AG
Weve already had enough of relatives sleeping together let's not go there.
annie88
AG
Hey! Bran said hello. What More do y'all want?
annie88
AG
Joffreys suffering and choking to death has been one of my favorite parts of this whole series. I enjoyed it immensely. What a little **** ****. Ramsey getting eaten by his dogs was a close second.
SeattleAgJr
They were so proud of the fact that they had the same budget across fewer episodes - that there would be more $$$ to spend on each episode.

So far we are 3 of 3 with crap for great special effects.

They better be saving that **** up for some awesomeness in the final 2 episodes this season.
mazzag
AG
Ramsey's dogs were awesome! He never dreamed they'd turn on him. He was aware of his death. Much more satisfying than Joffrey. He should have been tortured as well.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Tyrion is also a dragon rider/Targaryen and she hasn't caught onto that either.
redline248
AG
annie88 said:

Two things just came to my mind re-watching this. Rhaegar is Jon's father so you think that Daenerys would see some kind of resemblance in Jon to him. But she's not really thinking that way so maybe not.

Dany never knew Rhaeger...how could she see any resemblance?
redline248
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

absolutely zero evidence of this being the case.
bangobango
AG
annie88 said:

Also Jon is a Targaryen so one or all of the dragons will bow down to him at some point and he'll be able to command them. Which I think will blow Daenerys' mind.

I don't think she has any idea what Rhaegar looks like?
bangobango
AG
redline248 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There is evidence, but it is far from settled or conclusive.
Dave Robicheaux
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

agrams said:

winter is coming....
annie88
AG
mazzag said:

Ramsey's dogs were awesome! He never dreamed they'd turn on him. He was aware of his death. Much more satisfying than Joffrey. He should have been tortured as well.

I didn't think it was more satisfying than Joffrey, but I can see the logic. They didn't even show the attack really just heard it. But that they both went out very painfully was good.
annie88
AG
redline248 said:

annie88 said:

Dany never knew Rhaeger...how could she see any resemblance?

I didn't know that, I've never read the books. And at this moment I can't remember it ever being discussed in the series but it may have been. I binge watched the first five seasons in about two weeks last year so I could be just not remembering. So I take it he was much older and died early? Her other brother I remember in the first season the little **** who got the melted gold over his head.
redline248
AG
bangobango said:

redline248 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There is evidence, but it is far from settled or conclusive.
Heresay is not evidence. The only thing that could even be taken as evidence in any fashion is that Tyrion did not get roasted when he went to unchain the dragons.

All the talk about the mad king and Joanna and the rift between him and Tywin is 100% speculation. And by the way, the show has introduced exactly none of that. In contrast, there were numerous hints about Jon throughout, starting with Oberyn talking to Tyrion. (maybe something earlier that I don't remember). It is too late in the show to dump that on the viewers.
redline248
AG
Yes, she was a newborn baby when Rhaegar died.
annie88
AG
Another thing after re-watching, surprised Jamie didn't just pull out his sword and stab her after he found out about Joffrey but then I never got the feeling that Jamie really liked Joffrey. I think he thought he was a little piece of **** too.

In fact, I lways felt that he was always very detached from all of the children really. He certainly didn't love them as much as Cersei, But then Cersei was psycho about her kids especially Joffrey.
annie88
AG
redline248 said:

Yes, she was a newborn baby when Rhaegar died.

Okay, thanks.
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.