Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,797 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Javelina
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12 said:

Ozzyman reviews or GTFO
Episode 1 review just went up. I can't watch because I'm at work. I kept checking for it this morning before I left.
chipotle
Javelina said:

wangus12 said:

Ozzyman reviews or GTFO
Episode 1 review just went up. I can't watch because I'm at work. I kept checking for it this morning before I left.

ffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Dr. Watson said:

We know from the trailers that there is a major battle at sea between Yara and Euron and that fire is a big part of the battle. We also see Yara and Theon looking up in dread at one point. Maybe that points to Dragonbinder and Euron controlling one of the dragons?

IMO no, I think his ships will use wildfire as a weapon against Yara's fleet. I don't think they can just all of a sudden introduce this magic horn Euron pulls out the belly of a ship and use it to steal one of Danny's dragons.

Anyways in the books - anyone who blows it (and is not a Targ resistant to fire) gets burned alive from the inside. O don't think Euron ever planned on blowing it himself...
AggieSouth06
Maybe Euron will bring her one of those fried chicken sandwiches from KFC where the bread is also fried chicken.
G Martin 87
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

G Martin 87 said:

I wonder if the Oldtown book plot involving Jaqen has been transferred to Sam. Jaqen was clearly looking for something important.
Do we know it's Jaqen? I think its just a faceless man
It's a popular theory based on the description of Jaqen's new face when he leaves Arya's company at Harrenhal. q.v. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaqen_H%27ghar/Theories
oragator
16.1 million viewers.
chipotle
oragator said:

16.1 million viewers.

Does that include all the other "viewers"?
oragator
chipotle said:

oragator said:

16.1 million viewers.

Does that include all the other "viewers"?

https://apple.news/AGE4gEHebRwObBoNDnRHBpA
bangobango
AG
The more I think about it, the more I think Euron is going to try to being her a dragon. Whether that is with a horn or just capturing it with nets or harpoons or something, I do not know.

From trailers, we know he captures Theon and Yara, but I would not consider them priceless. I could see one or both of their heads being the gift Cersi returns.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Cersei doesn't give a single eff about them though.
TheVarian
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

She cares about those aiding Dany though
PatAg
AG
I would also be wary of basing any predictions off of trailers. They have notoriously either been purposefully misleading, or even including content that doesn't happen.
bangobango
AG
redline248 said:

If Bran going south of the wall was all the walkers needed to void the magic, why would they need to attack any of the manned castles? Why not just go blast a hole in an undefended section? Just to put more undead in the army?

My initial thought about Euron's gift was a dead Daenerys. Although, Euron told the iron born if they built the ships he'd give them the world. He has no intention of being 2nd to Cersei. He wants to be Dany's king.

Sansa needs to get her sh-t together and get 100% in step with Jon. She wants him to be smarter than Ned and Robb, but she needs to be smarter than dumbass Catelyn.

I don't exactly like Sam, but I think he doesn't get enough credit for doing things that probably scare him half to death because he knows it's right or needs to be done. Steps outside the rules when warranted. Plus, "Slayer." First of 3 alive.

I think (hope) Sansa is going to do the dirty work for Jon. I could see her foiling a plot to double cross him by outmaneuvering somebody like Littlefinger.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Only that they die. Except baby brother of course. He she cares enough to have his head as a gift.
bangobango
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Not sure where you are getting that from. And Euron wouldn't know that anyways. We have heard the dragons referred to as priceless throughout the series. Only thing I can think of that Euron would consider priceless.
M.C. Swag
AG
It's just logic. Cersei has never met either of them. Dead or alive, they do nothing for her. They've already joined Dany along with their ships. Killing them doesn't solve any problems ....certainly not to the level of qualifying as 'priceless.'

Dragonglass (maybe), Tyrion, or the actual dragons themselves would be priceless. It's 1 of those three he'll attempt to bring back.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
bangobango said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

Not sure where you are getting that from. And Euron wouldn't know that anyways. We have heard the dragons referred to as priceless throughout the series. Only thing I can think of that Euron would consider priceless.

Euron wants their heads (Yara and Theon) more than Cersei does - that makes no sense. If he just wanted their heads he would have just gone after them himself.

candidates

1. the horn
2. tyrion or his head
3. dragon(s) or their head(s)
4. dragonglass
5. a bigger army/allies

SeattleAgJr
Once Euron busts Dany's fleet, he is no longer useful to her. She could return his head to Pike, thus returning "his gift".
BowSowy
AG
Maybe Euron's priceless gift is his big cock
dcaggie04
AG
I don't think a rooster is going to cut it.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Ed Shereen deletes twitter account after backlash from GoT fans

Alright, what did you guys say to him?

Ol Jock 99
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I'm guess I'm getting old, but I recognized him from The BassTurd Executioner, not some Brit pop-boy.
SeattleAgJr
Ol Jock 99 said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

I'm guess I'm getting old, but I recognized him from The BassTurd Executioner, not some Brit pop-boy.
he deleted his accounts last week due to Taylor Swift fans. Not GoT.

Sadly it made it onto my facebook feed because someone was complaining about it.
SeattleAgJr
FightinTexasAg15 said:

"get a haircut, you hippy".

also

"gingers have no soul, you devil"
AgMarauder04
AG
Because of a lackluster cameo? People need to get a life.
chipotle
Poor ed is e-upset
Stive
AG
Assuming it's something dragon related, count me in the crowd as being surprised if they all of a sudden produce some magical horn that controls or brings down dragons. This show has always been good at setting things up well in advance of when it actually comes into play and it seems out of character for them to show Euron reach into his backpack in the next few weeks and pull out a magical flute that pied pipers a dragon or two into his control.

Someone a few posts up mentioned him harpooning/netting one and as far out as that sounds it would make more sense in this version of the story.
Squirrel Master
AG
Agree completely with this.

While capturing a dragon seems like it should be impossibly difficult to do, atleast Euron is billed as an adventurer and master of the seas who would have significant experience catching other things. I can buy him managing to capture one in that manner.
AgMarauder04
AG
Squirrel Master said:

Agree completely with this.

While capturing a dragon seems like it should be impossibly difficult to do, atleast Euron is billed as an adventurer and master of the seas who would have significant experience catching other things. I can buy him managing to capture one in that manner.
If Euron can capture the dragons, it significantly evens the odds. The Dothraki don't strike me as an army that is adept at siege tactics, which would greatly reduce their effectiveness.
CFTXAG10
AG
Ive seen quite a few variations of Ed Sheeran dragging Bran Stark around singing "When your legs don't work like they used to before"
Ol Jock 99
AG
I don't think anyone in Westeros has a clue about the true nature of the dragons. Remember, the last known dragons were stunted mini versions. Dog sized.

It is going to be shock and awe.
Twice an Aggie
AG
I think that it is a raid on Danerys to get Ellaria Sand or Tyrion. Why?

Cersei loved her children more than anything. They were the center if her life. Two were murdered and antagonists to both (as far as she knows) are at Dragonstone.

Euron can offer her revenge/justice for their deaths.

Tyrion seems too important still at this juncture so I say the Dorne story arc ends. Cersei gets Ellaria and can meet out justice for Myrcella.

Olenna was a choice if Euron knew, but Jamie clearly said they should attack Highgarten first. Cersei will ask people like the Tarly bigots if they want to back a foreign queen with "wildling" like armies and it will help them find allies in the Reach.
LHIOB
AG
Im in the camp that it will be someone from Dorne. For Euron to get Tyrion or a dragon he would have to go to Dragonstone which would start the battle.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
LHIOB said:

Im in the camp that it will be someone from Dorne. For Euron to get Tyrion or a dragon he would have to go to Dragonstone which would start the battle.
Isn't Varys in Dorne? Would that be a big enough gift?
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
In the books - the Iron fleet destroyed the high garden fleet and took the three shield islands? I bet that's his gift - crush the high garden rebels and bring the sand snakes in for justice
First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.