Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,560 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12 said:

POPSICLESSSSSS
chipotle
redline248 said:

wangus12 said:

POPSICLESSSSSS

Thinking about buying the shirt
Shooz in Katy
AG
For the win...

https://instagr.am/p/BYWfuCdlkdw
No me importa, we has Yimbo!!
PatAg
AG
Oahu_Gigem said:

So how is Cersei going to pay for the Golden Company if the gold never made it to KL? :thonking:

Well two things
First the gold was to pay the iron bank, who would then be fronting new money to buy the gold cloaks
Second, they specifically gave us a scene to say the money made it into Kings landing
PatAg
AG
wangus12 said:

Pretty lazy, Drogon is the largest dragon of the 3
SpreadsheetAg
AG
PatAg said:

wangus12 said:

Pretty lazy, Drogon is the largest dragon of the 3

That's not official, right? It'd have HBO on it somewhere...

wangus12
AG
Its fan made
Trident 88
AG
Just read that a scene was cut that had Sansa visiting Bran's room and getting the facts about all the insidious crap that LF did behind the scenes. Of course, it was unnecessary since Bran spoke up when they confronted him, but it would have been nice to see Bran overtly demonstrating to Sansa that he really does see everything instead of just kind of hinting at it like he did at the weirwood tree.
Quad Dog
AG
I was able to finally watch last night due to Harvey and had a few questions/thoughts:
  • Why did Tyrion seem disappointed in Jon/Dany? He pretty much planted the idea in her head a few episodes ago.
  • I guess the Lord of Light didn't have anything greater planned for Beric.
  • Would have been so much better if Sansa had stopped Arya, and said her father taught her to carry out executions herself.
  • After all the terrible explanations from Bran about his powers, he finally figures out how to explain it in one sentence to Sam.
  • The Kingsguard aren't very good at their job if they let a zombie get that close to Cersie.
wangus12
AG
Quad Dog said:

I was able to finally watch last night due to Harvey and had a few questions/thoughts:
  • Why did Tyrion seem disappointed in Jon/Dany? He pretty much planted the idea in her head a few episodes ago.
  • I guess the Lord of Light didn't have anything greater planned for Beric.
  • Would have been so much better if Sansa had stopped Arya, and said her father taught her to carry out executions herself.
  • After all the terrible explanations from Bran about his powers, he finally figures out how to explain it in one sentence to Sam.
  • The Kingsguard aren't very good at their job if they let a zombie get that close to Cersie.

• Their love will probably complicate things in terms of them risking assets to save each other. Dany already lost one dragon to save Jon.
  • Beric isn't dead. Tormund and him were on the part of the wall that didn't collapse
FightinTexasAg15
AG
So clearly Cersei is beyond logic and rational decisions right?

I mean her plan to turn on Jon + Dany so that their army and the army of the dead whittle each other down so it's easier to fight one has a fundamental flaw. If Jon + Dany lose, the dead army doesn't get whittled down it gets bigger.

Does she understand this? Just doesn't care? Or just in straight crazy mode?

powerbelly
AG

Quote:

So clearly Cersei is beyond logic and rational decisions right?
She is a woman....

Btron
AG
Schu2000 said:

For the win...

https://instagr.am/p/BYWfuCdlkdw

Ha father of chickens
Apache
AG
Quote:

After all the terrible explanations from Bran about his powers, he finally figures out how to explain it in one sentence to Sam.
Here are some explanations as to Bran's powers from the actor who portrays him:

Quote:

Bran has the library of the history of the world at his fingertips. He can look up anything, but he hasn't yet looked through it all. It's like everything has been downloaded into his brain, like he's got a Kindle library of everything, but he hasn't read all the books yet. He can look up a particular page, but he hasn't learned the whole thing by heart just yet, as the old Three-Eyed Raven may have.
And here is a quote about how Bran came around to help Sansa.
Quote:

So I think before Sansa decided whether it was her sister that was a threat, or it was in fact Littlefinger, she came to Bran and said, "Look, can we look up what Littlefinger's been up to?" And Bran said, "Yep, this is everything." And then they were like, "This is the situation." There was a little scene that we did shoot, which I don't think made it in there, where Sansa comes to Bran's door and asks if he can help. I'm sure we'll see that on the DVD's deleted scenes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/arts/television/game-of-thrones-bran-interview-isaac-hempstead-wright.html?mabReward=ART_TS2&recid=a906c59a-1de2-4778-5efe-88cb377b2f4d&recp=2&moduleDetail=recommendations-2&action=click&contentCollection=Sportsion=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article
LHIOB
AG
Id trade not seeing that scene with Bran and Sansa for the moment that Sansa drops the hammer at the trial. This is a TV thats here to entertain and that was awesome.
MSFC Aggie
AG
Quote:

Why did Tyrion seem disappointed in Jon/Dany? He pretty much planted the idea in her head a few episodes ago.
Maybe he gets the feeling he's about to get tossed aside? Dany has made several comments about not listening to him anymore.
israeliag
AG
Quad Dog said:

• The Mountain's been closer.
    AggieRob93
    AG
    MSFC Aggie said:

Quote:

Why did Tyrion seem disappointed in Jon/Dany? He pretty much planted the idea in her head a few episodes ago.
    Maybe he gets the feeling he's about to get tossed aside? Dany has made several comments about not listening to him anymore.

And remember, Lady Olenna told Dany earlier in the season that Tyrion was a clever man, that Olenna had been around many clever men over the years, and not to listen to him. Surely that has had something of an impact, along with the issues Tyrion has had with military strategy this season.
    Joseph Parrish
    AG
    AggieRob93 said:

MSFC Aggie said:

Quote:

And remember, Lady Olenna told Dany earlier in the season that Tyrion was a clever man, that Olenna had been around many clever men over the years, and not to listen to him. Surely that has had something of an impact, along with the issues Tyrion has had with military strategy this season.
    I think "Be a Dragon" is why she asked Jon what he would do. Apparently Jon told her to go on a supply cart killing rampage.
    marble rye
    AG
    PatAg said:

Oahu_Gigem said:

So how is Cersei going to pay for the Golden Company if the gold never made it to KL? :thonking:

Well two things
    First the gold was to pay the iron bank, who would then be fronting new money to buy the gold cloaks
    Second, they specifically gave us a scene to say the money made it into Kings landing

The gold's arrival into KL is now the Ent Board version of The Hit.

I just want to know if we will ever see Howland Reed. Seriously. He seems way too important to the past to never be in the show.
    redline248
    AG
    Maybe Bran gets some humanity back and calls, err sends a raven to Meera.
    PatAg
    AG
    Pam Poovey said:

PatAg said:

Oahu_Gigem said:

Well two things

The gold's arrival into KL is now the Ent Board version of The Hit.

I just want to know if we will ever see Howland Reed. Seriously. He seems way too important to the past to never be in the show.
    Yea, I really thought one of these episodes he would have appeared.
    dave94
    AG
    By this point, with all the rumors and book canon talk, I can't even remember if Howland's name was mentioned during the Tower of Joy scenes on screen. Or if anyone referenced him being there with Ned.
    MW03
    AG
    Didn't bran specifically say that he is the only one who knows about Jon's parentage?
    AtlAg05
    AG
    They don't really need Reed at this point right? Bran knows so there isn't a point to introduce a new character.
    wangus12
    AG
    dave94 said:

By this point, with all the rumors and book canon talk, I can't even remember if Howland's name was mentioned during the Tower of Joy scenes on screen. Or if anyone referenced him being there with Ned.
    The TER says that's meera's father, howland reed I believe
    dave94
    AG
    wangus12 said:

dave94 said:

The TER says that's meera's father, howland reed I believe

That does ring a bell now that you mention it.
    The Dog Lord
    AG
    LHIOB said:

Id trade not seeing that scene with Bran and Sansa for the moment that Sansa drops the hammer at the trial. This is a TV thats here to entertain and that was awesome.
    They could have still left it somewhat vague about what she was asking him about. The ".....Lord Baelish" part was awesome, but it still would have been impactful while making more sense.
    double aught
    AG
    It still made sense. Bran was sitting right next to Sansa, providing evidence. It's obvious they consulted.
    Quad Dog
    AG
    Quote:

• Beric isn't dead. Tormund and him were on the part of the wall that didn't collapse

So the giant army of the undead will march right by and not kill and convert any survivors?
    Tripacer
    As slow as they travel, the series would be over by the time the WWs climbed to the top of the wall. But seriously, they (T&B) are isolated and insignificant to the grand scheme of things.
    redline248
    AG
    When I watched the episode, I couldn't tell where Tormund and Beric were in relation to the part that fell. It probably makes sense that they ran along the wall instead of trying to go down, so they can make it to castle black to warn everyone.
    FightinTexasAg15
    AG
    Quad Dog said:

Quote:

So the giant army of the undead will march right by and not kill and convert any survivors?
    This happened before with Sam...
    Zombie Jon Snow
    AG
    redline248 said:

When I watched the episode, I couldn't tell where Tormund and Beric were in relation to the part that fell. It probably makes sense that they ran along the wall instead of trying to go down, so they can make it to castle black to warn everyone.

they don't need to warn anyone.

Bran knows and ravens travel at light speed in season 7+

bkag9824
    AG
    Something I've been wondering...

If the High Septon/Maester/whomever performed a legitimate marriage & recorded as such in his notes, why didn't he just send word out to the Kingdoms at the start of Robert's Rebellion?

Wouldn't his confirmation of their marriage headed off the rebellion itself? Not a book reader, so I'm sure I'm missing something. But it just seems silly that the Septon/Maester wouldn't have tried to stop all the bloodshed by proving the legitimacy.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 203 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.