Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,413 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chase128 said:

People have never just been happy about the show. It's sad really.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Stop being so critical.
FIFY
Streetfighter 02
AG
aggie93 said:

Streetfighter 02 said:

Urban Ag said:

- The only reason LF is still alive is because Sansa suffers him until she can turn the Knights of the Vale against him - and that is it. She bloody hates him.

All she would have to do is tell the truth about how he murdered Lyssa.
You do realize she would also implicate herself as an accomplice in doing so, right? She lied to the Lords of the Vale about what happened to protect LF.
Yes. Her situation isn't much different here than in King's Landing writing the note under Cersei's pressure. She was a captive in both situations and if she made the incorrect choice would've been killed.

It's all in how she spins it.
dc509
AG
That's fair, but I can't quite get there on that. That he was a living legitimate male heir to Rhaegar Targaryen was/is the biggest secret in Westeros also giving him the strongest claim to the throne. It very well play out the way you laid out, but I will personally be disappointed.
annie88
AG
Yeah, Bran's kind of a *****
The Dog Lord
AG
Trident 88 said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

If it turns out that Sansa and Arya are involved together in some sort of double cross plot and end up taking down Little finger, that'll be completely out of left field because these lazy writers have given no indication that they are working together and every indication that they aren't.

But I won't be surprised if that's what happens either, because it's obvious the writers are reading the internet comments by viewers and adjusting the script accordingly. And before any smartass thanks I'm suggesting they read texags, I'm saying that the majority of non-TA show watchers I know are also complaining about these same points.
Littlefinger might end up getting double-crossed, but I don't think Sansa and Arya are planning it together.

Sansa was caught by Arya while searching her room, and Arya explained her face-changing abilities to her.
Arya was pretty damn menacing, and Sansa was pretty freaked out by it.
If they were just putting on a show because they suspected that LF might be listening in, there's no way that they would want LF to know about Arya's training as a Faceless Man.

I think it's possible that Arya is playing Littlefinger and keeping Sansa in the dark because she has learned to not trust anyone.
Pretty much this. We all seem to think that Sansa & Arya will eventually turn on LF, but there will likely be a scene that sets it up before it happens. I don't think Arya is playing a clever game right now either. I think she is playing into what LF wants. All that has to happen to start turning the tide though is for Arya to tell Sansa that she found it in LF's room. Sansa would likely believe it, and LF straight up told her that he doesn't know how Arya got a hold of the message.
The Dog Lord
AG
JAggie2007 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Not a bad theory. But how does he know about Dany and her dragons?
Because a popular theory is that the Night King was an OG Lord Commander and Stark of Winterfell. Which since OG Stark's had first men blood were also prone to being GreenSeer's. A new one being thrown around lately is since Bran is now a possible Marty McFly that he could somehow be Both Bran the Builder and the Night King(I personally don't believe this one and also hope it is BS.)
I don't think it will happen (although the possibility is always there), but this morning my SO said "The NK kind of looks like Bran." This came out of nowhere, and she doesn't read online stuff about it at all.
annie88
AG
Carl Underguard said:

And just to up the ante, I think Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke are bad actors.
Good grief.
jenn96
AG
Quote:

I don't think Bran/3ER is necessarily on any side when it comes to the "game of thrones" fights. He is essentially an observer. You would think though that he would/should be providing all kinds of intel concerning the Night King
That's just it; I don't think he's just an observer. I feel like he is playing a part in the "(New) Long Night" but that part isn't necessarily what we think. I don't think that he's actually the Night King (current crackpot theory du jour) but I don't know that he's working to defeat the Night King either. I just don't know! I don't have a coherent theory worked out. I just feel like Bran's going to be more of a bad guy, or at least will seem like a bad guy to his family. I've had a odd feeling about Bran ever since DwD (book).
ramblin_ag02
AG
I don't get the Bran=Night King thing at all. Bran saw the Night King being made. The guy getting dragonglass shoved into his chest looks just like the Night King and nothing at all like Bran.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Just finished last night's episode... That was ****ing awesome. The whole segment beyond the wall was awesome, from Tormund and The Hound's dialogue all the way to when Dany rode in to the rescue and Benjen showed to save Jon's ass.Time delay for travel time aside, I could rewatch the dragons laying waste to well... everything... over and over.

Thinking Arya gave Sansa the dagger so she can redeem herself some how. Thinking Little Fingers days are numbered here soon though.
wangus12
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I actually don't think Dany and Jon have any chemistry. Funny how people can see things so differently.
I think most people disagree with you
EFE
AG
TxElsie said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Could anyone tell in the preview for next week where that meeting was taking place? Looks like EVERYONE will be there. Maybe just outside Kings Landing?
Dragon pits from the book?

I was thinking it was Harrenhall with all the melted stone
Tripacer
To those predicting LFs death, I'm not sure that he doesn't make it deep into next season. The Red P told Varys that he would die. I can't help but think that LF would be involved with that. Their storylines just seem too intertwined.

ETA spoiler tags just in case.
jenn96
AG
Quote:

He doesn't have to wear the crown to make his parentage meaningful.
I just want to emphasize this x1000.
redline248
AG
If so, they gave Harrenhall a major facelift. It was all dark and dank and surrounded by bogs or something in season 2, or whenever.
Urban Ag
AG
For the record, I don't think Arya and Sansa are plotting together much less working together. I just don't think they are working against each other. And both are working against LF in their own way.

Taking down LF is probably the only reason Arya remains at Winterfell, unless she is just waiting on Jon to return. Or both.
EFE
AG
Yeah, I thought the stone looked lighter, but but it was daytime/not rainy and dreary and it looked melted, so I guessed Harenhall. Not a book or spoiler reader so maybe it is the dragon pits everyone keeps talmbout.
The Debt
Have you prepared yourselves emotionally for zombie Hodor and zombie Summer?
WoMD
When Dany was explaining to Jon that the dragons were her children and that they were the only children she would ever have, did this pop into anyone else's head...?

Dany: Oh god I hope he still likes me even though I can't give him an heir. Now he hates me. Oh no! I hope I'm not overthinking this. No, of course not. I would never do that. Please still like me! Ugh, what if he doesn't like me anymore? Now what do I do? Oh, now he's pretending to go to sleep. That *******! I hate him! No, I still love him. Please like me! He probably thinks I'm ugly. What an ass! I'm definitely **** talking him at the next council meeting. This is all Tyrion's fault. I can't believe he told me that Jon likes me. Lying little piece of...

Jon: Sweet! No condom!
Joseph Parrish
AG
"Argh....I'm a bear"

"No, you're not...your name's Toby"

Lol

G Martin 87
AG
TxElsie said:

dlance said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

Who did the undead bear kill?
An extra.
Ser Not Appearing in the Next Episode.
Ensign Ricky
The Dog Lord
AG
jenn96 said:

Quote:

He doesn't have to wear the crown to make his parentage meaningful.
I just want to emphasize this x1000.
The most meaningful part of his parentage could be fulfilling the "Prince That Was Promised" prophecy (especially since he fits the "song of ice and fire" part better than Dany). That may certainly mean dying to protect everyone from the WW. He doesn't really have to be a legitimate child though to fulfill the prophecy, so the addition of that into the story seems to be for some important reason.
Agnzona
I am not a book reader and have trouble keeping track of characters and plots, but have always enjoyed every episode until this year. Outside of the big battle scene against Jamie I have been pretty much disappointed in every episode with last nights being the weakest ever. There is nothing not tripe and predictable and in most cases ultimately pointless so far in this year. Its seems to be a clear case of writer's already having mapped out every episode this year and next all in a short period of time. This whole Cersi things seems headed next week for more of the same. If this show wasn't ending this would probably be my last year watching. Like a lot of great shows at some point they lose you.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Agnzona said:

I am not a book reader and have trouble keeping track of characters and plots, but have always enjoyed every episode until this year. Outside of the big battle scene against Jamie I have been pretty much disappointed in every episode with last nights being the weakest ever. There is nothing not tripe and predictable and in most cases ultimately pointless so far in this year. Its seems to be a clear case of writer's already having mapped out every episode this year and next all in a short period of time. This whole Cersi things seems headed next week for more of the same. If this show wasn't ending this would probably be my last year watching. Like a lot of great shows at some point they lose you.
I've still enjoyed watching it, but I do think a lot of this season was rushed way too much. There's no reason this season couldn't have been full length for how much they are just skipping past. I think some of the errors in judgement (ex: ravens more effective than cell phones) come from having to squeeze so many things into each episode.
redline248
AG
That video puts the squash on the NK setting a trap to lure the dragons.
redline248
AG
Oh, that video also gives some insight into why there are so many terribly written plots. They spent all their money building fake ice and rendering zombie bears.
BallerStaf2003
AG
So of all the stupid decision Jon has made, could there be a worse decision than walking into King's Landing. Total ned stark move.

A LOT of people are going to die Sunday. Important ones.
The Debt
I'm gonna say Dany dies next season. Her being barren, tyrion bringing up sucession, Jons parentage being hinted and the Ptwp aspect.

Further when tyrion mentioned other ways of determining king, he mentioned the kingsmoot-greyjoys and the nightswatch. If dany dies, maybe Drogon's vote is the only vote that matters. Drogon chooses Jon, a Targaryen.
HtownAg92
AG
G Martin 87 said:

TxElsie said:

dlance said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

Who did the undead bear kill?
An extra.
Ser Not Appearing in the Next Episode.
Ensign Ricky
I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy in Boomerang, predicting who would be killed when Kirk, Spock, Bones and "Yoeman Jackson" beam down to a hostile planet.
The Debt
Sansa: I was a child
Arya: I will show the letter to Lady Mormont, she is younger than you were.
Sansa: Please! No! I don't want to die!
RDV-1992
Trident 88 said:

AgShaun00 said:

any significance to the faces arya had that she could use to kill LF or Cersei?
I don't think so. The one that Sansa held up for an extended period of time was Walder Frey's, and Sansa didn't give any indication that she recognized it.
She may have never met or even seen Walder Frey. If so it would have been brief, during a crossing of the Trident or something like that.
Urban Ag
AG
Instead of having Gendry set the new world record for an arctic marathon, maybe they could have done this.

When they all cook up the plan for mission north, which Tyrion devised and Dany signed off on, Jon has the idea that if Dany was to fly him, Gendry, Davos, and Jorah to Eastwatch. From there, having the dragons on hand could be very useful if they run in to the whole of the WW army. Dany agrees. Then while at Eastwatch, Dany grows impatient and worried and takes her dragons beyond the wall and finds Jon and Co about to get over-run.

Or.

Jon's idea to take the dragons north is shot down by Tyrion as too risky. But after some time passes, Dany can't take it anymore and takes the dragons north and finds Jon and Co about to get over-run.

Either scenario accomplishes the same end (Dany saves them but loses a dragon) and does so without the logistical impossibilities. Just sayin.

It would also help build the romantic relationship between. It would have given Jon the opportunity to ask her "your grace, why did come to find us?" To which she could have responded "I told you Jon Snow, I have come rather accustomed to having the King in the North with me".
The Debt said:

I'm gonna say Dany dies next season. Her being barren, tyrion bringing up sucession, Jons parentage being hinted and the Ptwp aspect.

Further when tyrion mentioned other ways of determining king, he mentioned the kingsmoot-greyjoys and the nightswatch. If dany dies, maybe Drogon's vote is the only vote that matters. Drogon chooses Jon, a Targaryen.
Do you think HBO will have the balls to kill off Dany in the season finale next week? Cersei kills her and Jon finds out he he the direct heir to the throne and takes over Dany's last 2 dragons. I hope it doesnt happen but we are talking about Game of Thrones here.
Farmer1906
AG
#1 said:

The Debt said:

Do you think HBO will have the balls to kill off Dany in the season finale next week? Cersei kills her and Jon finds out he he the direct heir to the throne and takes over Dany's last 2 dragons. I hope it doesnt happen but we are talking about Game of Thrones here.

I don't see jon just taking over the dragons. More like the good guys are down two dragons who are now roaming westeros.
Joseph Parrish
AG
#1 said:

The Debt said:

No chance.
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.