*** GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 ***

90,614 Views | 580 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dreyOO
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
100%.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Definitely fake.
TCTTS
AG
But it's on the internet.
SeattleAgJr
I am 100% sure it is fake.

Does not mean it is not amusing.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I found a picture of that girl:

This is her with her new boyfriend. He's French.
mpl35
AG
Sex Panther said:

Also, how great was the scene where Yondu, Rocket and Groot jumped 700 times in a row to Ego's planet?
this was my least favorite scene by a large margin. The kid loved it. The wife hated it.
MooreTrucker
AG
I thought it was funny but overly long.
jabberwalkie09
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/a1P38

v

To actually quote Draxx, "You are an imbecile."
texasaggie04
AG
Looking Glass came over my Spotify yesterday and now I can't picture anything but the scenes from the movie. I'm trying to think of the last time a song (such as a song designed for the radio) made the same impact.

Also I kinda want to start a new thread to survey people for what songs they would want to see in the third installation.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Saw it today. B-. Was funny at parts, didn't care much for the plot. 1st movie was better. Overall just wasn't that impressed. But I'm also getting super hero movie fatigue.
Farmer1906
AG
Saw it again tonight. It was just as damn good. It has moved to the smaller screen but still filled up nicely.
WoMD
texasaggie04 said:

Looking Glass came over my Spotify yesterday and now I can't picture anything but the scenes from the movie. I'm trying to think of the last time a song (such as a song designed for the radio) made the same impact.

Also I kinda want to start a new thread to survey people for what songs they would want to see in the third installation.

More Michael.
YouBet
AG
Awesome freaking movie. So, wasn't Peters dad in the comics an Emperor over a large swath of space?

Regarding music, I'm one of those people who pays zero attention to lyrics and listens to music because of the sound. Not sure if that makes me weird or not. Therefore, I never make connections between choice of songs and their placement in movies.
tamusc
AG
YouBet said:

Awesome freaking movie. So, wasn't Peters dad in the comics an Emperor over a large swath of space?

Yes, he was.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/J%27son_(Earth-616)
TCTTS
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BU2Kenkj0B2
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

https://instagr.am/p/BU2Kenkj0B2
that's pretty good
bearamedic99
AG
bump
mavsfan4ever
AG
Wife usually likes comic book type movies and loved this one. I normally am not a big fan of most comic movies other than batman. Don't hate them but never have a desire to see them. But I really liked this movie.

Drax cracked me up the whole time.
amercer
AG
Finally saw it today, and was pretty disappointed.

I guess the first one just set the bar too high. There was lots of comic book stuff to nerd out too, and it's a fine addition to the MCU, but it lacked the fun spark that made the first one a really good movie.
Brock Sampson
AG
Got the movie for Christmas. Watched it yesterday and thought it was great! Drax stole the show. His scenes with Mantis were hilarious, especially at the end when he put on the jet pack.
Hulla Baller
AG
Watched it on Netflix recently too. The part at the end where Drax was yelling "Where is Quill?". I got a little emotional.
dreyOO
That's funny. Just told the wife how rare it is for two movies in a row to be this good. To each their own i guess. We really enjoyed the new spin and progression of the existing characters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.