MTVs Scream

9,823 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been preoccupied with GoT. It's a full time job coming up with crackpot theories and catching up on podcasts and reviews.
TajMaballer
AG
As someone who just jumped on the bandwagon, I can safely say that Scream is life right now.

Also, I love the fact that the director seemed to give every actor the note of "Act like you did it."
TX scallywAG
AG
3 DVRed episode to watch this weekend. Will be back with more wrong theories!
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
TX scallywAG
AG
Okay obvious spoilers but here's my theory...

Audrey wasn't the accomplice but is worried everyone will think she is. She wrote those letters after her girlfriend died and wanted to get back at ppl somehow. They realize how guilty they make her look. Others (motel manager) likely saw them meet but she wasn't involved in the killings.
---
TajMaballer
AG
Hallucinations are always tricky in tv shows/movies, but I thought they did a good job on last night's episodes.

The way the killer ran after Emma (whether real or hallucination) was pretty awesome!
LHIOB
AG
Im also enjoying this season. The reveal of Jake's body was pretty awesome.
TX scallywAG
AG
quote:
Hallucinations are always tricky in tv shows/movies, but I thought they did a good job on last night's episodes.

The way the killer ran after Emma (whether real or hallucination) was pretty awesome!

Definitely a memorable episode bc of the tripping scenes.
---
Scotty Flamingo
Killer predictions?

*****SPOILERS MAYBE*******

I'm thinking maybe the psych teacher...seems almost too obvious though.
LHIOB
AG
For a while I thought last night's episode would help narrow things down but I think I was just more confused at the end. It sorta looked like the Killer had boobs when s/he was in the hotel room at the end.
TajMaballer
AG
I am going to go with Kieran's aunt.. she seems a little off and her motive could be her brother was murdered due to the dumbassery of the town.

TajMaballer
AG
Great episode last night! Anyone still watching?
LHIOB
AG
I did enjoy last nights. Lots of ways this could go with 3 episodes left.

Who do you think bites it before the end? They need to keep a core group together for a possible 3rd season.
TajMaballer
AG
I think Stavo is gone.. his dad, along with Emma's mom, seems to have a complicated relationship with the city and I think Stavo's death will serve as punishment to his dad.

Also, in the school, the killer used a pig toy to get Ms. Lang's attention. I wonder what the pig symbolizes. So far in the show we have a pig's heart, pig in the barn/Emma's dream, and now this toy. Is there a pig metaphor that is commonly used in horror movies that I'm missing?
TajMaballer
AG
Also, if I were to make a bold claim, I would say Emma gets killed. She is being sooooo reckless this season.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Great episode last night! Anyone still watching?
No, I stopped this season. I'm going to marathon the season when it hits Netflix, since the way the show plays out works better that way IMO.
TX scallywAG
AG
DVRed last night.

I'm also going with the aunt. Avenging her brother's death from S1? Getting back at all the kids who brought it upon the town.

We'll see lol. There's only so many characters it can be, unless it's behind the scenes (like Billy's mom in Scream 2).
---
TajMaballer
AG
Carnival scene was intense! Loved the shot of the Brandon James mask in the broken mirror shards!

Also Noah still can't get any
Scotty Flamingo
I honestly have no clue...maybe Zoe? She was the one that saved the conversation right?
TajMaballer
AG
I think Kieran is the killer with potentially his cousin Eli. They could have made it look like Kieran was framed. The fight that they had might have been them fighting over Emma OR it could have been Kieran wanting Eli to focus on their mission, of killing people. I really don't know. I think there's only like 4 episodes left?
LHIOB
AG
Does anyone podcast on this show? I need to have a break down of who is where when the killer is around.

They really hinted at Brooke's dad last night with the bodies being in his rent house. Not to mention most of the people that have been killed are people that hurt her.

Any new predictions on who gets it before the end of the season?
TajMaballer
AG
Found this video on Youtube and am about to listen and see if it's any good:

Afterbuzz also puts up some pretty good recap videos.

TajMaballer
AG
Another really good episode with some great backstory. I have a bad feeling for Noah since he finally got some
Scotty Flamingo
I think we have more than 1 killer again
TajMaballer
AG
Yup! I'm almost positive it's Eli and Kieran.. we haven't seen Eli's mom in a few episodes, but she also might be involved for 3 killers? That family weirds me out, but their motive could be Kieran's dad's death really shook that family to the point of killing?
LHIOB
AG
So many red herrings with Zoe...
Scotty Flamingo
Geez another good episode.

How many more are left?
Scotty Flamingo
Btw....

Major spoilers

it sure was nice of the killer to let Noah get laid before offing Zoe
TajMaballer
AG
We have 2 episodes left!

Also, from the very last flashback, Brandon James is still alive, right?

With this revelation, could they make Brandon James the killer out of revenge for killing his daughter, Piper? OR have Daisy die this season and make him the killer for next season, if we get a third season.
Scotty Flamingo
Can't wait for the finale!

Seriously have no clue who it could be...so many options.
TajMaballer
AG
God I hope there's a third season! I agree, it could be anyone!
LHIOB
AG
I like the framing twist. The killer had to have known about the mayors shady deals. That really only leaves 3 people who know the files had been taken. Eli, Kiren and Elis mom.
TajMaballer
AG
Season finale tonight! Hope this isn't the last episode of the series, but if it is, it was a fun ride!
Scotty Flamingo
Killer reveal spoilers

looks like Kieran was the killer after all! And looks like we'll be getting a season 3!!
TajMaballer
AG
Very fun finale! Can't wait to see where the show goes from here
TajMaballer
AG
Also, there's a Halloween Special in October! Scream After Dark played a clip from it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.