***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,359 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ruh roh.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tommen and Myrcella are dating IRL.

Dirty buggers.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Tommen and Myrcella are dating IRL.

Dirty buggers.

Looks like they took the Lannister role way too seriously.
redline248
AG
In either the books or shows, did Jon send any letters/ravens informing the rest of the world that he was letting wildlings through the wall? Or just the letter asking for help against the walkers?
hunter2012
AG
quote:
In either the books or shows, did Jon send any letters/ravens informing the rest of the world that he was letting wildlings through the wall? Or just the letter asking for help against the walkers?

I think just the white walkers.
marble rye
AG
If Jon and Meera are twins, that would suck. I do not like that theory.

Jon
Dany
Tyrion damn autocorrect!

Those are the three I want to be left standing.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
If Jon and Meera are twins, that would suck. I do not like that theory.

Jon
Dany
Trion

Those are the three I want to be left standing.

It's unfortunate that Trion is already dead.

Gangnam Style
AG
Minor spoilers: Title for EP 7 is "The Broken Man".

GET HYPE
AGeng25
AG
So at this point the direwolves have served no great purpose other than to get killed and prove identities of various Stark kids...Bran did warg into Summer but on a very limited basis. Downfalls > benefits
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
It's not a spoiler. We aren't gonna see a confirmation on screen about a dog.

They gave you a dead enlargened dog head and called it a direwolf. Accept it.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
Going a bit more tinfoil, the House of Black and White serves whom?
Whomever hires them. And Faceless Men are notoriously expensive assassins. So ask yourself who has a ton of money, is also based in Braavos, and has a motive for killing important targets?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
So at this point the direwolves have served no great purpose other than to get killed and prove identities of various Stark kids...Bran did warg into Summer but on a very limited basis. Downfalls > benefits

but they're cute.

and they did a few more things.....

Grey Wind - Robbs direwolf attacked that Karstark for him (season 2 i think) before he was killed
Nymeria - Arya's direwolf bit Joffrey in defense of Arya, thats a good thing (but then Lady was killed in her place)
Summer - saved Brans life when he was lying in bed as a cripple and an assassin attacked
Ghost - kills that NW dude Rast, and killed a Thenn warrior when they attacked, he also protected Sam and Gilly when Gilly was about to be raped and Sam tried to defend her, only the threat of Ghost drove them away

Stive
AG
Iron Bank? Or am I missing someone else?
pb488
AG
quote:

GET HYPE

is this supposed to reference the hound? I can't come up with any others that fit
redline248
AG
Catelyn did tell Ned it was a bad omen to have found that dead dire wolf with the stag antler in its throat. Should have known their family was ****ed.
JJxvi
AG
quote:
quote:
Going a bit more tinfoil, the House of Black and White serves whom?
Whomever hires them. And Faceless Men are notoriously expensive assassins. So ask yourself who has a ton of money, is also based in Braavos, and has a motive for killing important targets?
The fee for an assassin is not fixed. its like some ridiculous percentage of what you earn or like giving up your kid or whatever.
RyanC
AG
Bran. We've seen magic bring back the dead. Any reason to believe it couldn't fix him? I have 0 expectation of this happening, but it could be possible.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Bran. We've seen magic bring back the dead. Any reason to believe it couldn't fix him? I have 0 expectation of this happening, but it could be possible.

well the three eyed raven told him he'd never walk again so......no. assuming you trust the three eyed raven.

but he did say he would fly, so he's got that to look forward to.

SIDE NOTE: I love that they don't even have to show us Bran warging in/out any more they can just cut into a scene like the TOJ because as soon as you see Bran standing you know it's a vision.

marble rye
AG
He's gonna warg into a dragon.
Ol Jock 99
AG
ZJS better hope the red woman can revive him again.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
He's gonna warg into a dragon.

Oooooh. I feel drastically dumb having not considered this myself.
Gangnam Style
AG
quote:
quote:

GET HYPE

is this supposed to reference the hound? I can't come up with any others that fit
Yep, I'm 90% sure it's referring to Septon Meribald's Broken Men speech right after we meet the gravedigger.
Also, Jorah
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Ban sucks
The Debt
quote:

W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
quote:

The actor who plays Edmure plays a significant role(s) in Outlander - Frank Randall and Black Jack Randall.... I'd be surprised if he's able to have any significant role in GOT as well....

But that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't.
Yep, my wife is making me sit through this with her (and it's not so bad)...

Jack Randall is a real ****

It looks like Brynden Tully is coming back, too. Edmure may just be in one episode to surrender Riverrun to Jaime. Brynden escapes in the river. Shenanigans ensue
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
i don't know if that's really fair...

Summer saved Bran from the assassin
Summer & Sh****dog saved Jon from the wildling band when he defected
Grey Wind ****ed up god knows how many Lannister soldiers (and gave rise to Robb's legendary status during the war)
Lady and Nymeria were used as the first major crack in the Stark/Lannister-Baratheon rift (and Nymeria may make a return if the books are any indication)
Ghost has done a bunch of stuff with Jon

i agree overall they're more like symbols of the Starks than anything else, but if you don't think they served any greater purpose you can make the same argument for nearly everything in, say, Dany's storyline, based on where we are now
McInnis 03
AG
I'm in the middle of "the world of ice and fire" right now and it does an amazing job of describing the history of the iron throne.

It spent quite a bit of time on Aegon the first (the conquerer). His triumph was solely based on his uncanny ability to control his three dragons (the Dragon has three heads). He and his two sisters (wives) would ride them at will with full control of the beasts. He conquered Haranhal with no issue. His sister rode hers into the Eyrie and would have taken it with ease but they bent the knee upon her arrival.

It sets up for what I think is a clear foreshadowing of Dany and two others riding in and taking **** at will. The question is who are the other two. I tend to think Aegon (son of Rhaegar) is a phony as I can't recall him having purple eyes (a trait of all valeryians and hence the targaryens). I lean against any thought jon snow is a targaryen. I want tyrion to get the nod but a dwarf in a Dragon seems off. Almost wonder if they don't get Victarian on one and potentially dhario on another?
SwigAg11
AG
I think Aegon was described as having purple eyes.
redline248
AG
Oh God, if Daario is one to ride a dragon I'll walk to Cushing and burn all Martin's works.
JAggie2007
AG
What happened to ZJS? Catch a ban from another thread?
jenn96
AG
quote:

Oh God, if Daario is one to ride a dragon I'll walk to Cushing and burn all Martin's works.

Dude I'll hold the torch!!
hunter2012
AG
quote:
What happened to ZJS? Catch a ban from another thread?

He trolled the Show only thread, staff came in and said, "for the watch"... and now his watch has ended.

Honestly with how much ruckus I stirred up I'm partially surprised staff didn't end me either.
PatAg
AG
quote:
Is there any kind of circumstantial evidence supporting that, other than just throwing something at the wall? Just because she knows things? Her brother did too.
I think it's just Star Wars fan crossover wanting it to be similar, maybe even subconsciously.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Honestly with how much ruckus I stirred up I'm partially surprised staff didn't end me either.

Me too
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.