The Last Man On Earth

30,565 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by COOL LASER FALCON
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maybe they can have flashbacks and get the same effect
israeliag
AG
Hopefully. It'd be great to see his roadtrip, and him crashing famous landmarks and buildings.
Dro07
AG
I mean they had jason sudeikis in his family portrait so you know they will have to have flashbacks with him. Would love to see what he was like before the human race gets bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
I mean they had jason sudeikis in his family portrait so you know they will have to have flashbacks with him. Would love to see what he was like before the human race gets bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states

twenty two ags
thats not even a saying.
Dro07
AG
Haha ya it is... People say that
Scotch
AG
Do you want our babies to have sex with each other?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Thought Todd might have been gay, but maybe not.

I also thought when he came clean with Melissa at the bar at the end, she was gonna jump his bones.

joemeister
AG
His monologue about "the fats" had me laughing pretty hard tonight.
getme
where are all the dead bodies? one would have to assume that at some point there weren't enough people alive/healthy enough to bury the dead, but so far not a single corpse. something is up with that, I'm betting that at the end its a virtual reality / dream.
gigemhilo
AG
I had thought the same thing... But just decided that the premise of the show was just ridiculous any way, so I will just enjoy the ridiculousness...
joemeister
AG
quote:
where are all the dead bodies? one would have to assume that at some point there weren't enough people alive/healthy enough to bury the dead, but so far not a single corpse. something is up with that, I'm betting that at the end its a virtual reality / dream.
If you were the last man on Earth, would you hang out where all the corpses were?
Quinn
AG
I don't think its a dream, but I do think the show has decided to ignore certain things for the sake of the show.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Ugh.
Just let it be, people. The premise is ridiculous. It's a comedy for gods sake.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
Right. Suspension of disbelief is expected from the viewer. For example, how do they keep getting gas? Who cares...the ability to operate vehicles is critical to the entire premise, so it's best just to look past that one.
COOL LASER FALCON
I loved the first episode. His conversation with Melissa about being open to change and then the way he presented it to Carol was great.
Whitetail
AG
I love this show.

I didn't think they would scrap the show's title so quick. Not sure what to think about that.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
I love this show.

I didn't think they would scrap the show's title so quick. Not sure what to think about that.
It just wasn't a realistic expectation, in my opinion. I think the writers would've run out of material very quickly. Then again, what do I know? Todd could die in next week's episode.
Quinn
AG
quote:
I love this show.

I love the show, too, and wish that they had stuck with just Phil for a couple more episodes, just so we could see what goofy stuff they could come up with.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm confused... how many episodes were last night? IMDB says two, Dunk The Skunk and Some Friggin Fat Guy.

The only one I saw was the Skunk one where at the end the other guy shows up... But all the On Demand services say that it's just one episode and it's the Some Friggin Fat Guy one.
Quinn
AG
It was two episodes, back to back. Todd shows up at the end of the 1st episode and is there for the entire 2nd episode.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
There are going to be two next week as well, just FYI.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
It was two episodes, back to back. Todd shows up at the end of the 1st episode and is there for the entire 2nd episode.

Got it thanks

Also, it was pretty hilarious how you thought it was gonna be some badass guy and out walks this fat dork.
Fenrir
quote:
quote:

Got it thanks

Also, it was pretty hilarious how you thought it was gonna be some badass guy and out walks this fat dork.
Those shots prior to him being revealed reminded me of Thorny from Super Troopers.

All the people talking about them dumping the title of the show remind me of the people *****ing and moaning on the HIMYM threads about how the show was titled "How I met Your Mother" not "How I Banged Your 'Aunt' Robin and Still Want To Now That Your Mom is Dead."
PJYoung
AG
quote:
Those shots prior to him being revealed reminded me of Thorny from Super Troopers.

Reminded me of all of his scenes before he was revealed in Raising Arizona:

PJYoung
AG
BTW - I thought everything about the dunk the skunk scene was great.

I love that he is able to scout around town and find a dunk tank and set it up with the lights. So many possibilities with this show.
The Dog Lord
AG
The two episode thing works better IMO. The weeks where there were just one flew by. I guess it's been awhile since I've watched a 30 min show episode by episode.
Phil Miller
I honestly love where the show is going. I felt really bad for Phil when January Jones crushed his advance.

Also, I totally thought Nick Offerman was going to be in that A8, but when I saw "Some Fat Guy" as the second title in the hour long recording I knew it wasn't going to be the case. I do like the actor for Todd, he was really funny in Community.
Quinn
AG
quote:
I honestly love where the show is going. I felt really bad for Phil when January Jones crushed his advance.

Also, I totally thought Nick Offerman was going to be in that A8, but when I saw "Some Fat Guy" as the second title in the hour long recording I knew it wasn't going to be the case. I do like the actor for Todd, he was really funny in Community.

I'd say you love it if you changed your handle...
Saxsoon
AG
He is brand new to Texags so I don't think he changed his handle, unless he created a brand new account
Tobias Funke
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it thanks

All the people talking about them dumping the title of the show remind me of the people *****ing and moaning on the HIMYM threads about how the show was titled "How I met Your Mother" not "How I Banged Your 'Aunt' Robin and Still Want To Now That Your Mom is Dead."

Whoa, spoiler alert
Phil Miller
quote:
He is brand new to Texags so I don't think he changed his handle, unless he created a brand new account
Or he is an alt for a banned camp account.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
Or he is an alt for a banned camp account.

Barnes???
Saxsoon
AG
Man I hope Phill becomes more likable because he was incredibly insufferable in this last episode.
Saxsoon
AG
Though he did get a little better at the end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.