The Last Man On Earth

30,540 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by COOL LASER FALCON
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is going to be a harem show
Scotch
AG
Good 'ol Betty Draper.
twenty two ags
the interaction btwn schaal and forte is fantastic. the show has so many different jokes crammed into every scene, and most of them are completely juvenile. really enjoying it.

craft works
raisin balls - esp schaal's reaction to eating it.
loved all of the gun and blow torch scenes, and especially him shooting the water plant valve.
vic99
AG
Melissa Shart
PJYoung
AG
Already love this show.
Jim01
AG
God January Jones is beautiful.
Quinn
AG
quote:
God January Jones is beautiful.
Amen.
Sex Panther
AG
Good to see her in a role where she's not the worst person in the world
Quinn
AG
I dunno, there are only three people left, so she still could be.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I dunno, there are only three people left, so she still could be.

ha, I thought the same thing as soon as I said that
twenty two ags
yeah, and i was going to point out that where she has previously only been the worst actor in whatever she appeared (MM, crappy sci fi movies, worst SNL host ever), but being the worst actor on this show makes her the worst actor on earth.

seriously, though, i've enjoyed her on this show. she's gorgeous and has been pretty funny so far.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
yeah, and i was going to point out that where she has previously only been the worst actor in whatever she appeared (MM, crappy sci fi movies, worst SNL host ever)
Wait. Did you just call X-Men: First Class a "crappy sci-fi" movie?
twenty two ags
to be fair, it might actually be a good movie.
i was "forced" to go see it as part of a team event and bailed out about mid way through.
i'm not really a fan of that genre.
Sex Panther
AG
You went to see a movie as a team building exercise and decided to walk out halfway through?

great idea
R0GUE
AG
quote:
to be fair, it might actually be a good movie.
i was "forced" to go see it as part of a team event and bailed out about mid way through.
i'm not really a fan of that genre.
Haha. Well ok then, that I can accept. I consider it a pretty great movie, personally. I just figured you were referring to XMFC, because she doesn't have anything else on her imdb that comes close to sci-fi.
boy09
AG
Whether it was a good movie or not, no one is arguing about her being the worst actor...
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Going to a movie as a "team building exercise" is moronic. I'd have left too.
"Alright gang, let's sit in the dark and not speak to each other for two hours!! Go team!!!"

Enough derailing. Back to January Jones' hot ass, err Last Man In Earth.
twenty two ags
quote:
You went to see a movie as a team building exercise and decided to walk out halfway through?

great idea

not a team building event, but a really crappy quarterly team off site (they were usually at a nice steak house, concert, or some place like top golf. different job, different town, 4-5 yrs ago.

just remembered that that same lame manager chose another crappy sci-fi movie for an event and i bailed on that one, too - the one where bradley cooper takes magic speed and it makes him super smart. things were going REALLY well for Cooper when i left.
Btron
AG
quote:
This is going to be a harem show
the show is the last MAN on earth
Sex Panther
AG
So not once but twice, your boss treated his team to a movie as a reward/goodwill gesture... and both times you decided to get up and leave?

Bold strategy Cotton
Dread Pirate Roberts
So who is pulling up in the preview of next week's show? Another man would kill the name of the show but would also be the most infuriating to Forte.
gigemags-99
AG
Guess I missed it...was there not a new episode this week?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
So who is pulling up in the preview of next week's show? Another man would kill the name of the show but would also be the most infuriating to Forte.
That's pretty much what I got from the previews they showed at the end of last night's episode.

Also, I wouldn't lean too heavily on the title as an indicator of what's to come on the show.
twenty two ags
quote:
So not once but twice, your boss treated his team to a movie as a reward/goodwill gesture... and both times you decided to get up and leave?

Bold strategy Cotton
she didnt treat, it was company paid. she was mailing in the final days before moving out of managing people. i was moving into a new job across the country. so, generally probably not a wise corporate strategy, but not harmful here.

but beyond that, i highly recommend the quiet escape. it is great way to leave a party without having to say goodbye 15 times.
Quinn
AG
quote:
You mean when Phil and Melissa were about to get in bed? I assumed that was Carolyn having a change of heart about them "mating".
Aggie Infantry
AG
PH
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
PH
Christ almighty. You're gonna start this **** on this thread too.

[It would help to keep the spam posts down if they weren't quoted. -Staff]
LHIOB
AG
Jones is pretty bad on Mad Men but I found her to be pretty good in this environment. She's funny and extremely hot.

I could watch Forte read the phone book so this show has been amazing so far.
Saxsoon
AG
I hadn't seen Forte in anything in awhile so to see him clean shaven an everything was a bit of a shock and to have the women compare him to a smaller Quentin Tarantino was hilarious.

And holy crap, it is one thing to marry for love regardless of appearance and then have a hot woman like JJ come around. For him that has to be downright torture since he has very few if any feelings for KS. Though I do respect him at the end for not going through with the divorce for her sake.
schmendeler
AG
I loved that she had been driving around Tucson for two weeks looking for him (before schaal showed up).
Aggie Infantry
AG
I can no longer use ?#. Staph got on to me. So, I will post various, random thoughts about the thread at hand.

When he shaved, he looked different.

Is he really the "last man" on earth?

I think that a limo would make a terrible mode of transportation in that world.
Saxsoon
AG
Would be good for hauling lots of random stuff around but I agree
COOL LASER FALCON
I think after a year you wouldn't be too worried about practicality with your vehicle. Might as well try a limo after a while.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
Would be good for hauling lots of random stuff around but I agree

You could also sleep comfortably
israeliag
AG
This is a great show. I recently showed my friend the first two episodes, and I have to say that this show got funnier the second time around.

I pretty much lost it during the margarita pool scenes.

I'd have actually loved to see a couple more episodes of him on his own coming up with weird **** to do to pass the time, but I get that that wouldn't have kept viewership high enough off of the start.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.