*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,510,501 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disney+, so far, sounds like a complete failure. Nothing original... just trying to milk money out of every Marvel or Star Wars character they can. None of these series sound interesting and I've yet to see any reason to pay $6.99 for this service.
Sex Panther
AG
JRC0811 said:

Disney+, so far, sounds like a complete failure. Nothing original... just trying to milk money out of every Marvel or Star Wars character they can. None of these series sound interesting and I've yet to see any reason to pay $6.99 for this service.

Yeah its definitely gonna bomb
TexasAggie_02
AG
greatest hero arc of all time?

Farmer1906
AG
JRC0811 said:

I'm going to go with the complete opposite of this.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Prime0882
AG
Farmer1906 said:

JRC0811 said:

Yeah, I should have clarified that it sounds like creatively it's going to be boring. I'm 100% sure it'll make a ton of money and succeed as a service.

But, right now only The Mandalorian sounds interesting and everything else sounds like they're milking Disney owned properties. I've yet to see anything like a Stranger Things, GLOW, Narcos, etc. that still makes Netflix something I want to continue to subscribe to.
Farmer1906
AG
JRC0811 said:

Farmer1906 said:

JRC0811 said:

Yeah, I should have clarified that it sounds like creatively it's going to be boring. I'm 100% sure it'll make a ton of money and succeed as a service.

But, right now only The Mandalorian sounds interesting and everything else sounds like they're milking Disney owned properties. I've yet to see anything like a Stranger Things, GLOW, Narcos, etc. that still makes Netflix something I want to continue to subscribe to.
How many shows did Netflix launch with? They've developed over years and years.

Their brands (Star Wars, Marvel) are some of the biggest in the world. What SW fan is not dying to see the Mandalorian? I may be more excited for it than IX.

Plus every single parent with young kids is going to have this for the children's content.
Wheatables02
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Their brands (Star Wars, Marvel) are some of the biggest in the world. What SW fan is not dying to see the Mandalorian? I may be more excited for it than IX.

Have you watched the new IX trailer that just dropped?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Have you watched the new IX trailer that just dropped?
that trailer was full of meh
Dr. Horrible
Farmer1906 said:

Me...
Farmer1906
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

Farmer1906 said:

Me...

We then you're going to be pleasantly surprised.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/bcivs0/mark_ruffalo_filmed_five_avengers_endgame_endings/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
TexasAggie_02
AG
TCTTS said:

Wanda Vision? Really?

TCTTS
AG
I might be reading WAY too much into this, but why else would two Game Boys randomly be on set if not props for a late-'80s/early-'90s time travel scene?

redline248
AG
Captain Marvel brought them back with her.

Could totally be just to stir up the Internet. I remember Lena Headey tweeting a pic of a heart made out of stones, referencing a GoT book character, who never appeared in the show.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Man, gameboy was my go to for several years. Kirby's adventure was a fun game.
Hulla Baller
AG
TCTTS said:

I might be reading WAY too much into this, but why else would two Game Boys randomly be on set if not props for a late-'80s/early-'90s time travel scene?

Those are two beautiful people.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
redline248
AG
Yeah, my point is if someone went to wiki to decide if they should read a comic, they'd leave going "wtf drugs are these people taking?"
Bobcat06
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/bcivs0/mark_ruffalo_filmed_five_avengers_endgame_endings/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Avengers: Endgame: Clue: The Movie
Post removed:
by user
DVC2010
AG
third coast.. said:

Chris Evans looks scrawny there

Yeah, but we don't know how robust the agriculture and distribution industries were after the snap. He probably hasn't been eating well for a while.
jeffk
AG
Lots of razors and shaving cream apparently though.
bearamedic99
AG
Clue The Movie is very underrated
bearamedic99
AG
New prediction- Endgame post credit scene reveals

Squirrel girl
Olsen
AG
Feige just confirmed that Endgame will be the final movie to include a Stan Lee cameo.
bearamedic99
AG
Next Feige cameos?
PatAg
AG
third coast.. said:

Chris Evans looks scrawny there
scrawny compared to how buff he looks in the films maybe.
Post removed:
by user
Bruce Almighty
AG
Roids
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Feige just confirmed that Endgame will be the final movie to include a Stan Lee cameo.

Russo's confirmed that last week.
YellowPot_97
AG
JRC0811 said:

You must not have kids
AgMarauder04
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

JRC0811 said:

You must not have kids

I'd pay twice that tbh.
First Page Last Page
Page 375 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.