*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,517,888 Views | 27739 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by C@LAg
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rhutton125 said:

I really doubt it, at least for these two. Falcon looks for Bucky post-Winter Soldier and never finds him. They team up briefly in Civil War but Bucky ends that encased in ice. Then, Cap's Civil War crew is together until IW where they reunite with Bucky for 5 minutes.

Theoretically you could set it while Cap's team is on the run, but you'd have to explain where Cap and Widow are. Also, Bucky has one arm that whole time. Too many hoops, IMO.
Agreed, that wouldn't make any sense. Would have to shoehorn that in.

I do think it would be awesome to see some pre-Avenger solo Winter Soldier movies with him still brainwashed by Hydra doing some missions. Maybe running across some lesser known, powered humans along the way.
TajMaballer
AG
The show will probably be a buddy Comedy with them trying to decide who gets to take up the mantle. I'm excited because Civil War showed the kind of banter we can expect between the two. As long as we get interviews with both Mackie and Stan, I'm down for whatever they throw at us. Those guys are hilarious!

TexasAggie_02
AG
Just re watched ant man and the wasp. Could the quantum realm have a hand in introducing mutants?

When hank is reunited with Janet, she says "I'm not the same woman I was 30 years ago.this place changed me, more like an evolution"
Olsen
AG
R.I.P. Stan Lee
MooreTrucker
AG
The end of an era
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/stan-lee-marvel-comics-legend-721450
Mathguy64
AG
Hopefully his cameo in A4 is kicking Thanos in the junk. Or dancing with strippers. He's earned it.
hurleyag
AG
mathguy86 said:

Hopefully his cameo in A4 is kicking Thanos in the junk. Or dancing with strippers. He's earned it.
Didn't he already do this in Deadpool?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
RIP
Mathguy64
AG
hurleyag said:

mathguy86 said:

Didn't he already do this in Deadpool?
He DJ'ed for strippers in Deadpool. Now he needs to dance with them.
Bruce Almighty
Bruce Almighty
AG
Second only to Spielberg of those that most heavily influenced my childhood.
Farmer1906
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Not Lucas?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Not Lucas?

I didn't see Star Wars until I was in high school.
TexasAggie_02
AG
it would be awesome if they had Stan film a crap ton of just random scenes with no context whatsoever, and then try to fit them into movies going forward.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
He has joined Uatu and the Watchers to observe the Earth until the end of time.

R.I.P.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AMW2010
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

it would be awesome if they had Stan film a crap ton of just random scenes with no context whatsoever, and then try to fit them into movies going forward.

Apparently they did... I read somewhere a while back they had him film tons of cameos for movies so when this day did come they would have them... like mentioned above, Deadpool, he filmed that scene long before and was never even in the same place
COAg15
AG
Just finished Punisher on Netflix. I thought it was great! I saw that season 2 is in progress, but does anyone know any more details?
rhutton125
AG
Nothing yet, but it's next in line. Should have an announcement any time now. Maybe March or something like that.
TCTTS
AG
Just FYI, trailer rumblings for Avengers 4 are finally starting to percolate, based on a few factors...

- The first trailer for Infinity War was released nearly a year ago, on Wednesday, November 29, 2017. Considering A4 is on the same release cycle a year later, that alone should tell us a trailer is imminent.

- Disney has been releasing a ton of trailers as of late - Aladdin (10/11), Toy Story 4 (11/12), Dumbo (11/14), The Lion King (11/22), Artemis Fowl (11/27) - so it seems they're making a push, especially over the past two weeks, to introduce a chunk of their 2019 slate in one big go.

- Collider is hosting a special screening of Infinity War in LA tomorrow (Wednesday the 28th), featuring "an extended Q&A" with the Russo Brothers afterward.

So, if I had to guess, the Collider screening will either...

- Debut a sneak peek of the A4 trailer for attendees.

- Announce the A4 trailer date.

- Announce the title.

... with the trailer debuting online either tomorrow night (the 28th), Thursday the 29th, or sometime next week.

Granted, none of those options could end up being true, and Disney could instead wait until mid-December to debut the trailer (with either Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Mary Poppins Returns, Aquaman, or Bumblebee), but it certainly feels like momentum is gaining for a late-November trailer release yet again.
dgrogers88
sanitariex
AG
AliasMan02
AG
It's amazing how little we know about this movie and I love it.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Just saw on the Meltdown article on roll Bama roll about the LSU A&M game:

A&M: "Dormammu, I have come to bargain."
dave94
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Just saw on the Meltdown article on roll Bama roll about the LSU A&M game:

A&M: "Dormammu, I have come to bargain."
TajMaballer
AG
The way Marvel has been rolling out the marketing for Infinity War and A4 has been incredible to watch. They build anticipation better than some of their own movies! The "offseason" has become its own event.
Malachi Constant
AG
Nothing today, it seems...
TCTTS
AG
We should at least hear something tonight.
AggieLitigator
Entertainment Weekly says no trailer today. I'm guessing it drops before the new comic comes out in a week.
TexasAggie_02
AG
AMW2010
AG
O
M
G

The trailer was amazing!!!!!!!!
TCTTS
AG

(Great thread for anyone interested in the Q&A itself.)
TCTTS
AG
Nice try.
TexasAggie_02
AG

This tweet makes no sense, bc he did start the movie out with the power stone
First Page Last Page
Page 308 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.