*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,513,131 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

According to Collider, Feige confirmed it takes place after A4, and mostly in London.
But surely he has an algebra test or something that means he can't be going to London
AgMarauder04
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

According to Collider, Feige confirmed it takes place after A4, and mostly in London.
But surely he has an algebra test or something that means he can't be going to London
Nah, by then it's got to be at least calculus
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A less important question for me is, I wonder if he goes full Iron Spider going forward?
Dro07
AG
Depends on how they do the disappearing, if they are in an alternate universe they could go the route of showing what happened in there to spidey. Maybe it will take a joint effort between the two universe if they do go that route.
jtstanley4621
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

A less important question for me is, I wonder if he goes full Iron Spider going forward?
I liked the suit but it seems like the normal spiderman suit is more authentic. The iron spider has only come out so far to be used for really critical moments and battles.

That being said, I don't think I would mind it too much if they did switch over to the suit. It is quite badass.
fig96
AG
Not sure if we need a thread for this yet, but looking like a step up from the latter half of S1.

AgMarauder04
AG
fig96 said:

Not sure if we need a thread for this yet, but looking like a step up from the latter half of S1.

So is the dog poo I stepped in yesterday.
TCTTS
AG
Not so fast!

Whos Juan
AG
This thread is starting to read like the JFK files.
Farmer1906
AG
Can we release the spoiler ban?
tamusc
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Can we release the spoiler ban?

One more week, I think.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I think two weeks was agreed on, which would be Thursday.
rhutton125
AG
Boo Comcast
jtstanley4621
AG
So here's a question that's not spoiler-y: what superhero would y'all most want to see from the MCU next? Like a new franchise. If you have an actor in mind to play them you can include that too.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'll be honest, I don't even know which ones are left at this point.
The Shank Ag
Howard the Duck
Brick Tamland
Marvel has a very large catalog, even without X-Men, FF, and Spider-Man villains
TajMaballer
AG
Jake Gyllenhaal as Moon Knight

Namor in the Black Panther sequel

Daisy Ridley as Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) in maybe Captain Marvel sequel.

She-Hulk would be cool too, but might be better on Netflix.

nickstro66
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

So here's a question that's not spoiler-y: what superhero would y'all most want to see from the MCU next? Like a new franchise. If you have an actor in mind to play them you can include that too.
Been reading Moonknight comics lately and really enjoying his character. I think he'd be better as a Netflix show though
rhutton125
AG
Moon Knight and Blade scream Netflix to me.

Spider-Woman and She-Hulk are good but I don't know how to market or introduce SH. SW has a sweet ex-Hydra agent angle they could focus on. Showcase her abilities in a way that show she's not just a Spidey ripoff.

Namor could be great. Not sure how to intro him though. Plus Aquaman will beat Marvel to the underwater punch. I think he'd be great as a FF villain turned sometimes ally, if we ever get the FF in the MCU.

Black Knight could be fun if he got paired with Doctor Strange for some medieval fantasty hijinks.

I think Nova would be great, but he could easily fit too similar a mold as Captain Marvel. Space-faring, energy blasts, space cop.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG
jtstanley4621
AG
Those are the click bait sort of articles that annoy me. I looked and without citing any sources they just say that it "may be a long time before we see a preview for the film." Well... yes.

Not attacking TCTTS, just saying those types of articles annoy me.
fig96
AG
I feel like Nova would fit into the direction the MCU is heading really well though. And the recent version (Sam) would make for a great origin story that could then tie into the Guardians universe really well, could even be a bit Homecoming-esque if they wanted to go that direction. Would be a different setting as well.

Agreed on Moonknight and Blade as Netflix series, those would be a blast.
TCTTS
AG
I didn't even think of it that way, but you're right. I was mainly passing along the info that not even the directors know when the trailer is hitting, and had basically forgotten the headline by the time I posted that.
jeffk
AG
fig96 said:

I feel like Nova would fit into the direction the MCU is heading really well though. And the recent version (Sam) would make for a great origin story that could then tie into the Guardians universe really well, could even be a bit Homecoming-esque if they wanted to go that direction. Would be a different setting as well.

Yep - I want him and Peter Parker to be classmates/friends/rivals.
FL_Ag1998
AG
jeffk said:

fig96 said:

Yep - I want him and Peter Parker to be classmates/friends/rivals.

Pfft, sorry guys, but I already suggested that very idea about 10 pages ago in one of these Marvel threads. C'mon now, keep up.
jeffk
AG
I suggested it right before your first suggestion.
rhutton125
AG
Give me original recipe Nova.
texasaggie04
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

Squirrel girl.

Actually, I know nothing about her. Funny name though.
Farmer1906
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

The Rock as Hercules.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG

Dr. Horrible
Quote:

-The big Easter Egg has not been found (not in either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2)
I have a feeling this one will be a big letdown once it actually comes out, but is also the only thing on the list that makes me genuinely interested.
rhutton125
AG
I like Kraglin but I do not need more of him. I don't want him to use the arrow or be involved in any fighting or anything.
First Page Last Page
Page 264 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.