***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,910 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by dcaggie04
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Roman ended the go home show with the upper hand. Usually that person loses the ppv match.
Geralt of Rivia
S
They probably decided to rewrite the rule book for Roman
zooguy96
Roman sucks. He's a bad wrestler and an even worse interview. No charisma, isn't good at anything. Why can't he just go away.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Texan_Aggie
AG
zooguy96 said:

Roman sucks. He's a bad wrestler and an even worse interview. No charisma, isn't good at anything. Why can't he just go away.
But he's big and has long hair!
Geralt of Rivia
S
He's also the company's biggest merch seller
johnnyblaze36
AG
I did not believe your post until I found this. How sad.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2018/08/24/roman-reigns-atop-wwes-50-million-merchandise-empire-surpassing-john-cena/#5d3f6df924ef

Quote:

In a week where Roman Reigns finally captured his first WWE Universal Championship and reunited with The Shield, the good news only got better in the Roman Empire as the top star has officially surpassed John Cena, who missed his first SummerSlam in 15 years, as WWE's top merchandise seller.
zooguy96
Ughhh. At least Cena had some charisma. Roman has none. His act is lame.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Scotty Flamingo
But what do yall know about Scarlett Bordeaux?
Bunk Moreland
Was she back on? She was a jobber a year or 2 back when I had just started watching and I was telling my buddy I wanted to see her instead 9fball the regular's each week.
Scotty Flamingo
idk. I just followed her on instagram after I saw her do a Canadian destroyer to some dude....and uh..it's worth it.
Bunk Moreland
yeah like a year and a half ago she was a jobber for episode of Raw, and they had made her look very plain and she still was a smokeshow. Good follow
Scotty Flamingo
Roman is the guest picker for gameday Saturday
johnnyblaze36
AG
Why?
Icecream_Ag
S
johnnyblaze36 said:

Why?
because Roman Empire? Maybe he's better on a mic when its not scripted? Hopefully?
Scotty Flamingo
Hell in a cell is in san Antonio the next day. And wwe and espn have a working relationship now. I guess it makes a little sense.
johnnyblaze36
AG
But he has nothing to do with TCU or Ohio St. I googled "Why is Roman Reigns going to be on College GameDay" and this was the best response I could find which still doesn't make any sense. Ugh.

Quote:

The WWE Universal Champion will pop into Fort Worth to serve as guest picker for Gameday, as Fort Worth isn't too far away from San Antonio, the site of Sunday night's Hell in a Cell PPV where Reigns will be taking on Braun Strowman for his title
edit: Didn't see Butcj comment. I guess I can see the espn/wwe connection. I hope they boo the hell out of him.
dcaggie04
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

But he has nothing to do with TCU or Ohio St. I googled "Why is Roman Reigns going to be on College GameDay" and this was the best response I could find which still doesn't make any sense. Ugh.

Well, the guest picker for the first two weeks had nothing to do with any of the schools. At least they have someone this week that played major conference college ball.
Sports-Ag
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Quote:

The WWE Universal Champion will pop into Fort Worth to serve as guest picker for Gameday, as Fort Worth isn't too far away from San Antonio, the site of Sunday night's Hell in a Cell PPV where Reigns will be taking on Braun Strowman for his title
edit: Didn't see Butcj comment. I guess I can see the espn/wwe connection. I hope they boo the hell out of him.

Would be so funny if the crowd chants Roman sucks and have gameday signs of how bad he is. Vince would go crazy.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Good point.
Not a Bot
AG
Rumor circulating that Matt Hardy is retiring.

https://m.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumor-mill-matt-hardy-wrestles-last-match-for-wwe-retires-from-in-ring-competition
Iowaggie
AG
Ric Flair marries 5th time.

Who wouldn't want to see Flair, Rodman, and Undertaker together in a photo...

Or Michael Hayes in fanny pack. (in picturer with Undertaker and The Rock's mom)..

Bobcat06
AG
Roman on GameDay (in monotone): "This is the greatest day of my life. I am so excited."

Herbstreit: "Aren't you supposed to be energetic?"
zooguy96
What a useless excuse for a wrestler.
Bunk Moreland
This segment is awful. Espn butchers the Notre Dame graphic
Scotty Flamingo
My favorite part was "Hell in a Cage"
toucan82
Did they have Rollins and Ambrose show up to make him seem halfway interesting?
bigcat22
AG
Just saw where Matt Hardy retired and, based on the craziness of this match with Orton, I wouldn't be shocked if it's Jeff's last match in WWE also.
Sports-Ag
AG
What a match between Jeff and Randy.
Ambres
AG
Was Jeff hurt for real. Watching it live, the refs were behaving oddly after the spot. Also, Becky and Charlotte looks out of sync live.
Bunk Moreland
Nah. Ref never threw up the x and they blatantly moved his neck around to"fit" the brace in him. It was a work and way too much attention on him after the match to the point where it became awkward in the ring.
bigcat22
AG
Happy that Becky finally has the belt again
Geralt of Rivia
S
That guarantees a Roman win
Ambres
AG
Ok my 11yr old was completely into the Joe vs AJ. He loves AJ Styles. Need to figure out if there is a way he can get a picture or autograph after tonight event.
Scotty Flamingo
Ugh. Put the damn belt on joe
Bunk Moreland
**** that's painful. Give it to Joe!
First Page Last Page
Page 249 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.