***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,364 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can get behind a Shield heel turn. Raw could definitely use a few.
chris1515
AG
I just watched the Raw main event. The announcers made mention that the bell never sounded in order to make it an official match. So maybe Brawn gets another shot?

Maybe this is the start of some stables/factions/groups. Brawn goes and teams up with Ziggler and McIntyre. It could be fun.
Scotty Flamingo
Correct. Wasnt an official cash in.
Texan_Aggie
AG
chris1515 said:

I just watched the Raw main event. The announcers made mention that the bell never sounded in order to make it an official match. So maybe Brawn gets another shot?

Maybe this is the start of some stables/factions/groups. Brawn goes and teams up with Ziggler and McIntyre. It could be fun.
To start a match, both opponents have to be standing on their feet, which Roman was not (leaning against the ropes). I could see them changing the Shield to be heel, would go with Dean Ambrose's new attitude.

Don't think Braun goes with Ziggler/McIntyre, he seems to be like an Undertaker/Stone Cold type character where he is a lone wolf and the value is in the disruption and havoc they reap. In that respect, Braun may never really be a title holder much like Taker/Kane. Would not surprise me though if Balor joined up with them though and continued the rivalry with Roman (was just very random to do a one week title match without any followup).

On an unrelated note, I was very disappointed with what is going on in the RAW Women's division. The division seemed to be building and had many strong characters. Enter Rousey (who I enjoy watching wrestle), and WWE has seem to thrown it all away and turn into the Stephanie/Rousey division. Sasha/Bayley are irrelevant now and I frankly don't care about the characters at all.

Additionally, the current tag division is a joke. B Team is a fun gimmick, but the tag team matches have turned into the bathroom break I used to take during the cruiserweight matches on RAW.

That said, last night's RAW was the first time in a long time I was excited and wanting to see what will happen next week. The main event had a lot of energy and I actually though Balor had a chance to pull it off.
Goodson
S
Forget Stroman partnering with DZ and DM.

Unite him with Finn "the Demon" Balor and reunite him with Bray Wyatt and kick The Shield into oblivion.

If not Finn, then there was enough acrimony between Lashley and Reigns to make that the trifecta of choice to beat down The Shield. It's interesting that they've spent so much time trying to make a "face" out of Rollins to throw it away with one ill-advised move like this.
maverick2076
Glad to see New Day pick the belts back up.
dcaggie04
AG
maverick2076 said:

Rowan got hurt sunday, so he will probably be out for awhile. Main reason belts changed hands tonight.
johnnyblaze36
AG
maverick2076 said:

Same here. I didn't see that coming at all, especially with Big E not at ringside. I'm wondering if his ribs actually were hurt. He wasn't gyrating with the normal enthusiasm after they won.

Where did you see Rowan got hurt Sunday? He looked fine out there to me.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I just finished watching Miz & Mrs (don't judge me) and was cracking up when they got broken down in Texas and the Miz goes "Where does spending buttloads of money get ya? Sometimes it gets you a broken down bus in JUNCTION, Texas. Yeehaw!".
maverick2076
Not gonna lie. We watch it too. It's more entertaining than Raw is most nights.
dcaggie04
AG
Its a bicep injury. WWE.com recognized it today. Saw the info monday on the dirt sheet sites.
Scotty Flamingo
I hear Bray will be repackaged
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just saw this from today. I love that my favorite wrestler of all time is a "Waffle House kinda guy".

Scotty Flamingo
Anyone watching All In tonight?
Bunk Moreland
Butcj said:

Anyone watching All In tonight?

Not tonight but will be probably Monday night
Scotty Flamingo
I'm gonna do my best to avoid spoilers. I know njpw world is offering it for free after it airs. So I'll watch it there tomorrow probably
bigcat22
AG
With all the advertising of HBK on Raw tomorrow I wonder what the odds are of him being a guest referee for the Taker vs HHH match in Australia
Scotty Flamingo
All In was really good
maverick2076
WWE is so desperate to make Roman a face and put him over that it's pathetic.
maverick2076
And holy crap, could Brie Bella possibly look worse in the ring?
Dan Scott
AG
So the Undertaker was just on Raw. Who else missed it
bigcat22
AG
Dan Scott said:

So the Undertaker was just on Raw. Who else missed it

It was definitely a surprise, he and HBK has the crowd in their palms. Such an awesome segment
chris1515
AG
Did y'all see HBKs arms/biceps? The dude has been training hard. Maybe for "one more match"?
maverick2076
HBK vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania. I'm calling it now.
Bunk Moreland
Watching now and that's exactly what I said too
toucan82
Poor Finn
Wolfpac 08
AG
maverick2076 said:

HBK vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania. I'm calling it now.

Haven't wat he's in almost 2 years...HBK vs Taker at Wrestlemania would make me skip my anniversary
Geralt of Rivia
S
You married somebody that scheduled it around Wrestlemania time?
Scotty Flamingo
Wolfpac turned his back on the Wolfpac
bigcat22
AG
Not surprising considering his promo on Raw, but lost of rumors are flying around today that HBK will come out of retirement for 1 maybe even 2 more matches.
johnnyblaze36
AG
bigcat22 said:

Not surprising considering his promo on Raw, but lost of rumors are flying around today that HBK will come out of retirement for 1 maybe even 2 more matches.
It would make sense. I noticed last night that they just released a brand new HBK shirt in the WWE store.
aTmLoKi
AG
That Saudi money.....
J182
AG
bigcat22 said:

HBK has always been my favorite wrestler. I can't believe it's been 8 years since his last match. I would love one more match from him. I will gladly pay my 9.99 to watch that ppv.
maverick2076
So, Mick Foley is the guest ref for Strowman vs. Reigns. I see one or possibly both of the following things happening.

1. Foley takes a big bump as a reminder of his HIAC match with Taker.

2. Strowman beats up Foley, Reigns saves him and wins the match to retain the belt in WWE Creative's last bit, desperate bid to get Roman over as a face.

Icecream_Ag
S
maverick2076 said:

So, Mick Foley is the guest ref for Strowman vs. Reigns. I see one or possibly both of the following things happening.

1. Foley takes a big bump as a reminder of his HIAC match with Taker.

2. Strowman beats up Foley, Reigns saves him and wins the match to retain the belt in WWE Creative's last bit, desperate bid to get Roman over as a face.

3. Roman then attacks Foley because creative realizes he will always be boo'd as a singles wrestler so might as well make him a heel
First Page Last Page
Page 248 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.