***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,779,411 Views | 16580 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
maverick2076 said:

I could see Carmella cashing in on Alexa Bliss after she retains.

That would be interesting. I wonder if that would be considered a face turn for her if that were to happen
Ambres
AG
So far Charlotte has the best entrance for tonight... surprise Randy Orton did not do something special for tonight
maverick2076
So, where in the show do they put Cena/Undertaker?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ambres said:

So far Charlotte has the best entrance for tonight... surprise Randy Orton did not do something special for tonight

I'm kind of not surprised he didn't have anything special...but I've also never been much of an orton fan ever since he got kicked out of Evolution
Geralt of Rivia
S
Rusev is wearing red, white, and blue
Scotty Flamingo
Orton doesnt come off as a special entrance kind of guy
Scotty Flamingo
Mahal? Really?
Bunk Moreland
Jinder? Are you ****ing kidding me? Even fans from India don't want him to win
Geralt of Rivia
S
Dammit! How could Mahal win the title on Rusev Day?!?
maverick2076
Gay.
Sports-Ag
AG
Really surprise that Mahal won. Charlotte and Asuka was a great match. Charlotte's entrance was great.
Ambres
AG
Wrestlemania card
  • Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship):
  • AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)
  • Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
  • Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
  • The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (For the Raw Tag Team Championships)
  • Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (For the Raw Women's Championship)
  • The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championships)

• Pre-Wrestlemania Completed
  • The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Winner Matt Hardy.. complete surprise and agree with above that Bray and Matt team together .. what will that mean for Jeff Hardy?

• Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Winner Cedric Alexander .. missed the finish but Mustafa Ali had a very cool look.

• Women's Battle Royal' - Winner Naomi .. did not like the final 5 booking in this match. It felt rushed and almost lazy... the USA audience didn't even see how Becky Lynch got eliminated.

• Wrestlemania Match Completed
  • The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Blor (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Winner Seth Rollins .. Wife picked Finn and I picked The Miz.. we were both wrong. Fun match that had some great spots. Glad to see Seth win.. didn't think that would happen..

• Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Winner Charlotte Flair .. what a great spot. Saw at least three spot that were amazing. Loved that they played the left shoulder throughout the match. Glad that the streak is over w/ Asuka.

• Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (For the United States Championship) - Winner Jinder Mahal .. I thought Rusev or Bobby Roode would win this match. I find Jinder pretty boring champion.. oh well...

• Ok .. let's guess what John Cena is going to do tonight.. Undertaker, Braun Stroman partner .. or something completely different.
    Scotty Flamingo
    99.9 percent sure I heard the ref tell him taker is here
    maverick2076
    I did too.
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    I was really hoping Steph would somehow lose control of her bike during the entrance and run into the ring
    Scotty Flamingo
    Man that entrance
    Scotty Flamingo
    Rousey
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    More like "Arousey"
    Rocag
    AG
    How is Stephanie McMahon the best part of this match?
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    Rocag said:

How is Stephanie McMahon the best part of this match?

It's because she's a former Women's champion...she has those instincts
    Bunk Moreland
    Ronda going bloodsport can't see but feel your way to the victory?
    chris1515
    AG
    This match is much much better than I expected. I thought both Steph and Rousey would be terrible. Wrong.
    Scotty Flamingo
    No masterpiece but this match is fun
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    Agreed. It's A LOT better than I expected
    maverick2076
    Totally did not expect anything this good out of this match.
    Scotty Flamingo
    That was fantastic!
    Bunk Moreland
    Wow that was a great match. Kurts eye is ****ed up. I think it happened when he got launched into Ronda.
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    Dana white being in the house and then showing him on camera makes me think Brock may have actually re-signed
    Ambres
    AG
    Wrestlemania card
  • Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship):
  • AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)
  • Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
  • The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (For the Raw Tag Team Championships)
  • Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (For the Raw Women's Championship)
  • The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championships)

• Pre-Wrestlemania Completed
  • The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Winner Matt Hardy.. complete surprise and agree with above that Bray and Matt team together .. what will that mean for Jeff Hardy?

• Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Winner Cedric Alexander .. missed the finish but Mustafa Ali had a very cool look.

• Women's Battle Royal' - Winner Naomi .. did not like the final 5 booking in this match. It felt rushed and almost lazy... the USA audience didn't even see how Becky Lynch got eliminated.

• Wrestlemania Match Completed
  • The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Blor (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Winner Seth Rollins .. Wife picked Finn and I picked The Miz.. we were both wrong. Fun match that had some great spots. Glad to see Seth win.. didn't think that would happen..

• Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Winner Charlotte Flair .. what a great spot. Saw at least three spot that were amazing. Loved that they played the left shoulder throughout the match. Glad that the streak is over w/ Asuka.

• Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (For the United States Championship) - Winner Jinder Mahal .. I thought Rusev or Bobby Roode would win this match. I find Jinder pretty boring champion.. oh well...

• Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Winner Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey .. fun match with some great spots and nice way to showcase their new talent. Ronda stills needs some training. Looks like she missed a spot early on with a side throw. Overall, liked the way they are booking her .. showcase her strengths.

• Rocag
    AG
    Nice Power Rangers reference there
    Ambres
    AG
    I am now hungry for pancakes.. .. I hate you New Day.
    dcaggie04
    AG
    Shortstacks
    Scotty Flamingo
    I was very sports entertained
    bigcat22
    AG
    Doink the Clown said:

Dana white being in the house and then showing him on camera makes me think Brock may have actually re-signed

Really surprised Dana was there considering everything that happened at last nights UFC event and the Conor McGregor situation
    maverick2076
    I hope not. Lesnar is garbage.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 230 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.