***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,469 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Dana has said brock is getting the next titlemshot in the UFC
Scotty Flamingo
Its wrestlemania. You know what that means.
Ambres
AG
Wrestlemania card
  • Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship):
  • AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)
  • Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
  • The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (For the Raw Tag Team Championships)
  • Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (For the Raw Women's Championship)

• Pre-Wrestlemania Completed
  • The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Winner Matt Hardy.. complete surprise and agree with above that Bray and Matt team together .. what will that mean for Jeff Hardy?

• Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Winner Cedric Alexander .. missed the finish but Mustafa Ali had a very cool look.

• Women's Battle Royal' - Winner Naomi .. did not like the final 5 booking in this match. It felt rushed and almost lazy... the USA audience didn't even see how Becky Lynch got eliminated.

• Wrestlemania Match Completed
  • The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Blor (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Winner Seth Rollins .. Wife picked Finn and I picked The Miz.. we were both wrong. Fun match that had some great spots. Glad to see Seth win.. didn't think that would happen..

• Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Winner Charlotte Flair .. what a great spot. Saw at least three spot that were amazing. Loved that they played the left shoulder throughout the match. Glad that the streak is over w/ Asuka.

• Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (For the United States Championship) - Winner Jinder Mahal .. I thought Rusev or Bobby Roode would win this match. I find Jinder pretty boring champion.. oh well...

• Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Winner Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey .. fun match with some great spots and nice way to showcase their new talent. Ronda stills needs some training. Looks like she missed a spot early on with a side throw. Overall, liked the way they are booking her .. showcase her strengths.

• The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championships) - Winner The Bludgeon Brother.. my wife actually called them winning.. and I was like.. no they never let the big strong guys win... wrong again.
  • maverick2076
    Tag match was weak.
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    Kenny Omega said:

No Dana has said brock is getting the next titlemshot in the UFC

I can say that Brock is getting the TexAgs world title, but that doesn't make it true
    OCEN99
    AG
    Eliastaker!!!
    Goodson
    S
    Thanks for the summary, Ambres.

Bray Wyatt is the most underutilized talent on the roster. Unfortunately, his handling harkens back to an earlier generation's similarly underutilized "good guy/bad guy" -- Jake "the Snake" Roberts.
    Goodson
    S
    The Miz not winning wasn't hard to predict. With the arrival of his daughter, they've got an easy way to give him some time off while the Rollins/Balor angle gets ramped up over the next few weeks.
    Goodson
    S
    Would it be a hoot if Braun pulled Cena in from his ringside seat to be his partner in the Tag Team match?
    BoxingAg84
    Vince is trolling all the smarks right now...
    maverick2076
    That was dumb...

And now it's awesome.
    Rocag
    AG
    Glad to see Undertaker go out with a win. But the intro was twice as long as the match.
    Bunk Moreland
    Wow. Cena gave him a squash
    chris1515
    AG
    Takers back and arms look huge.
    Ambres
    AG
    Wrestlemania card
  • Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship):
  • AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)
  • Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
  • The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (For the Raw Tag Team Championships)
  • Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (For the Raw Women's Championship)

• Pre-Wrestlemania Completed
  • The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Winner Matt Hardy.. complete surprise and agree with above that Bray and Matt team together .. what will that mean for Jeff Hardy?

• Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Winner Cedric Alexander .. missed the finish but Mustafa Ali had a very cool look.

• Women's Battle Royal' - Winner Naomi .. did not like the final 5 booking in this match. It felt rushed and almost lazy... the USA audience didn't even see how Becky Lynch got eliminated.

• Wrestlemania Match Completed
  • The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Winner Seth Rollins .. Wife picked Finn and I picked The Miz.. we were both wrong. Fun match that had some great spots. Glad to see Seth win.. didn't think that would happen..

• Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Winner Charlotte Flair .. what a great spot. Saw at least three spot that were amazing. Loved that they played the left shoulder throughout the match. Glad that the streak is over w/ Asuka.

• Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (For the United States Championship) - Winner Jinder Mahal .. I thought Rusev or Bobby Roode would win this match. I find Jinder pretty boring champion.. oh well...

• Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Winner Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey .. fun match with some great spots and nice way to showcase their new talent. Ronda stills needs some training. Looks like she missed a spot early on with a side throw. Overall, liked the way they are booking her .. showcase her strengths.

• The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championships) - Winner The Bludgeon Brother.. my wife actually called them winning.. and I was like.. no they never let the big strong guys win... wrong again.

• Undertaker vs John Cena - Winner Undertaker .. in what would best be described as a .. well fast boring match. The pre-show w/ Elias and the entrance were longer then the match itself. Don't mind Undertaker winning but the match was just them hitting their highspots.. nothing great or memorable. Can't believe I am going to write this.. but this might be the weakest match of the night.
  • Scotty Flamingo
    Loved that it was a squash match
    maverick2076
    He's always been a big dude. He looks like he lost some weight around the middle.
    maverick2076
    Bunk Moreland said:

Wow. Cena gave him a squash

Cena is probably the best team player on the roster. He's constantly putting other talent over. He does the squash match to get Taker back in the ring for the fans.

I hope they give him a real program leading up to another title at WM next year.
    Scotty Flamingo
    This is making me nervous. C'mon snails
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    I'm relieved that the creepy long haired guy isn't in the front row tonight
    Bunk Moreland
    He is. Look towards the right corner ring post. You're welcome for messing up your night.
    maverick2076
    I love how much effort Shane puts out when he gets in the ring.
    Scotty Flamingo
    Daniel hasn't lost a step
    Scotty Flamingo
    Also Shane is immortal. The guy loves to entertain
    Scotty Flamingo
    God I hope big show isn't his partner
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    Scotty Flamingo
    Who here said brock was trash?
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    I ****ing hate you
    maverick2076
    Ugh. I knew it was going to end this way, but Nia Jax is horrible.

And Lesnar is garbage.
    Bunk Moreland
    Scotty Flamingo
    Hey....be nice.
    Scotty Flamingo
    I love AJ...but I want Shin to win
    Geralt of Rivia
    S
    I'm glad you lost last night
    Scotty Flamingo
    I lost to Cody?! Wtf?
    Not a Bot
    AG
    Ref just counted to four...
    First Page Last Page
    Page 231 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.