***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,451 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zombie
Yes. Beyond the Mat is absolutely the best. Also, watch some of the ones on the WWE network
Ambres
AG
I might be one of the few but I am actually glad that they are doing the brand split. A live Smackdown is an improvement... but now here is the real question.. who currently not in the rooster do you want them to bring back?

My response:
Kurt Angle - with the Olympics .. he is primed to run Smackdown. He would only have to perform once a week and let's be honest he is one of the few guys that can carry someone, great mic skills, and is view as a legit wrestler.

Maria - true she can't wrestler and she was never going to come back because Nikka Bella stopped the last attempt.. but now that the Bella are leaving.. this leave the door for Maria.. plus she one of the best intros .. also bring in Bennet.

Cody Rhodes - bring him back. The guy should not have left, agree that the Stardust thing was done and he wanted to try a new gimic that was his that honor his father. The company should have worked with him.

Jeff and Matt Hardy - yes .. yes and yes!?!?!!!! how is this even a question these guys were awesome and just like the Dudley they can help get some of the younger tag teams some legit experience.. love to see the Hardy boys vs Enzo and Cass .. the promo would be amazing.

Guys i don't want back
Goldberg.. guy has a tendency of hurting people for real ..doesn't know how to use his strength.

Rey Mysterio.. love Rey but he had a great run with the company .. I want to see what Sin Cara and Kalisto can do .. give those guys a chance. If they bring back the cruiserweight title then ok. .. as a person to build other guys

CM Punk - another awesome performer and can't wait for his UFC fight, which is why I don't want him back .. UFC first then if talk work out return to wrestling which i doubt.. he left in a very angry terms. Don't want him back for Smackdown.. but would love to see him and AJ back for Wrestlermania.. CM Punk vs AJ Styles would be awesome.

Thoughts?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Brock Lesnar to be on the cover of WWE 2k17.
http://www.heymanhustle.com/brock-lesnar-announced-for-cover-of-wwe-2k17-video-game/
ShawnTxAg
AG
Interesting start, guess it was a new era pipe bomb attempt
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Cena just can't lose clean.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I want heel cena so bad.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cena is dumb. Let them attack then you're in the championship match
Mr.KyleReed
AG
But that's logic. That's not allowed.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah I know. All faces apparently have to be total idiots
Mr.KyleReed
AG
The wave.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Social outcast are hard and ready for action
Geralt of Rivia
S
I've always liked Big Show.

He went to J. Codys in CS when Raw was here in 02 or 03 and my friend managed to be "sick" at school so he could work there that day (Cody is his uncle) and he said he was a super cool guy
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Cena is dumb. Let them attack then you're in the championship match
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Why is D.Kane still here
Geralt of Rivia
S
Id rather him be champion than Reigns
Geralt of Rivia
S
So...why is Stephanie so pissed about Ambrose being champion when it was Reigns who beat HHH and got suspended under the wellness policy?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Rowan's mask has grown horns
The Shank Ag
I'm betting Shane announces reigns out of the match
Geralt of Rivia
S
Hopefully somebody does

Also, liked the Wyatts tonight. Though if they can't win this feud vs New Day you may as well break them up
The Shank Ag
Wtf was up with Xavier woods tonight
Geralt of Rivia
S
Something about the Wyatts spooking him out i guess
Geralt of Rivia
S
So Styles and Cena are both idiots...come on writers, make them seem like they at least have half a brain
Zombie
Did anyone notice how badly Cena's punches missed against Rollins and then again against the Club? And is it just me, or was he trying too hard to be The Rock tonight on the mic with the Uranus joke? If this is really going to be the new era, there needs to be a lot less Cena.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cena has been making bad PG dad jokes since before I last stopped watching (back in 08 or 09) so that is nothing new
Scotty Flamingo
That was a strange raw ending
permabull
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
I'm glad someone on Reddit posted it, as I thought I was going crazy. But did anyone else notice that from last week's raw to this week's, Ambrose went from being the WWE World Heavyweight Champion to just the WWE Champion? I'll see if I can get the screenshots to compare his entrances
Legal Custodian
AG
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/MZOeb9o
Scotty Flamingo
Guess they're getting ready to add two titles...which I think is dumb
maverick2076
They are just going to split the Heavyweight Championship back off from the WWE Championship like it used to be. And I'm fine with that. If they are going to have two live shows with "mostly" separate casts and storylines, they should have two belts.
permabull
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
So do you think there's any chance they make one of the brand TV-14 and keep the other TV-PG? I just read that Raw had it's worst ratings of the year, even worse than when going up against the NBA and others. I'm just trying to think of creative ways to bring those ratings up.
Geralt of Rivia
S
As much as I wish, I don't think so. I know Stephanie has given interviews in the past about how she doesn't want her daughters to watch it with that ratkng
ShawnTxAg
AG
So don't let your kids watch it, but i think they can't ignore the larger market of mature adults wanting to tune in and watch!!
First Page Last Page
Page 122 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.