Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,605,859 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by jokershady
Belton Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the bright side, at least it was this guy winding up on message board geniuses and not BES.
C@LAg
Belton Ag said:

On the bright side, at least it was this guy winding up on message board geniuses and not BES.
yes, but now that it has made MBG, NP might actually see it and reach out to Auburn guy

and BES will be home. All alone.
AverageJones
AG
Are we sure that isn't Spilner just trying to get more traction?
The Porkchop Express
AG
There are quite a few Padme gifs for this development.

Padme contemplating filling out yet another restraining order.

Padme every time she hears that story.

Padme when you tell her that you're her soul mate.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I feel I need to clarify that as much as I'd like to take credit, the story is an old copypasta from 4chan from way back in the day.

My only claim to fame is circulating it on TA well before it ever hit Reddit or any other sites.
C@LAg
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I feel I need to clarify that as much as I'd like to take credit, the story is an old copypasta from 4chan from way back in the day.

My only claim to fame is circulating it on TA well before it ever hit Reddit or any other sites.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

jokershady
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

double aught
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

wangus12
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The Porkchop Express
AG
This revelation is as close to MF Barnes is the Star Wars thread is ever going to get.

C@LAg
redline248
AG
Y'all really believed he came up with that on his own?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

This revelation is as close to MF Barnes is the Star Wars thread is ever going to get.

Came here to post this...

MF auBarnes
jeffk
AG
You're dead to me, Brian Earl Spil… wait
Saxsoon
AG
maroon barchetta
And yet, somehow Spilner returned.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Padme and Shmi react to BES's bombshell.

Dekker_Lentz
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

maroon barchetta
The Porkchop Express said:

Padme and Shmi react to BES's bombshell.

Where can I get a baby bantha tusk ipad case?
The Collective
AG
redline248 said:

Y'all really believed he came up with that on his own?

Are you surprised that SW fans posting about it on an internet message board might be gullible?
Saxsoon
AG
Honestly there have been legendary posts on TexAgs in the past so I admittedly fell for it
ABATTBQ11
AG
Belton Ag said:

Hey Spilner, some Auburn fan stole your Natalie Portman fantasy story.

MBG needs to retweet themselves for obviously not getting the joke
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
I they had a need for a live action Luke Skywalker after ROTJ, who would you pick?
At our house, We always thought Sabastian Stan would make a good fit.
redline248
AG
I am of the opinion that it really doesn't matter.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
redline248 said:

I am of the opinion that it really doesn't matter.
Since they ruin everything anyway?
bluefire579
AG
So this doesn't bode well for the KOTOR Remake

Quote:

A teaser for a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake coming to PlayStation 5 nearly stole the show at Sony's September 2021 showcase. But reports surfaced last year that the project was already in trouble. Now Star Wars fans have noticed that Sony recently deleted tweets about the game and has hidden the trailer from its official YouTube channel.

Word that the teaser trailer had been removed from PlayStation's channel first began to spread on September 28 on the Gaming Leaks and Rumors subreddit. Twitter user Crusader3456 later shared a thread showing that Sony's tweets about the teaser from the original 2021 PlayStation Showcase had also been deleted. The only official mention left appears to be a single tweet promoting multiple games from the livestream.

While this doesn't necessarily mean it's canceled, the publisher in charge of it (Embracer Group) has been going through a ton of cuts and studio closures recently, so it's entirely possible this is on the chopping block as well.
The Porkchop Express
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

I they had a need for a live action Luke Skywalker after ROTJ, who would you pick?
At our house, We always thought Sabastian Stan would make a good fit.

I think this guy has a real future in Star Wars projects

C@LAg
not sure if new, so whatever.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/16witdn/andor_season_2_trailer/
ChipFTAC01
AG
Saw some click bait article that referenced some new bit of Cannon that came from a new book.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/From_a_Certain_Point_of_View:_Return_of_the_Jedi

I don't remember what mystery was solved from the article I read but this looks like a fun book. Maybe similar to those Tales from Jabbas Palace/Mos Eisley Cantina books from back in the day.
nai06
AG
I really enjoyed that series. Each chapter is a mini story from a movie but through the eyes of a different character. It's really fun.
ABATTBQ11
AG
"Tales From Jabba's Palace" sounds a lot like, "Dear Penthouse."
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rewatching Rebels, and the episode "In the Name of the Rebellion" hits so much harder having watched Andor. The exchange between Mothma and Ezra about who to help and making sacrifices and the exchange between Saw and Mothma has so much more meaning knowing Mothma's background and the conversations between Saw and Luthen.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Cx-5_KkgjC1
First Page Last Page
Page 1216 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.