Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,604,042 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by jokershady
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JCRiley09 said:

"Somehow Ben Solo returned"

Baaaahaahahahahahahahabaha
cbr
AG
Yeah, disney just needs to have a good old fashioned exorcism and destroy every single copy of the sequels and pretend they never happened.

There is a good ****ing reason why the entire world WANTS to forget that bull****
TXAG 05
AG
YouBet said:

Seems odd to have two eras on both sides of the conflict named "Order". Like the First Order morphed into the Jedi Order.

Just about any other name they could have come up with would have been better than First Order
Flashdiaz
AG
TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

Seems odd to have two eras on both sides of the conflict named "Order". Like the First Order morphed into the Jedi Order.

Just about any other name they could have come up with would have been better than First Order
The Empire Too
jokershady
AG
Flashdiaz said:

TXAG 05 said:

YouBet said:

The Empire Too
Bombastic Boogaloo
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

One of the funniest and most entertaining reaction channels on YouTube. Just saw he reacted to A New Hope. Haven't even watched this yet but I'm sure it's gonna be great.

Urban Ag
AG
wangus12 said:

She must be stopped
Maybe the Hallmark Channel can money whip her to jump ship?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

One of the funniest and most entertaining reaction channels on YouTube. Just saw he reacted to A New Hope. Haven't even watched this yet but I'm sure it's gonna be great.

That guy is a riot. C-3P0 really amuses him.
redline248
AG
Quote:

That guy is a riot. C-3P0 really amuses him.
I didn't think we'd see him alive again.
Oh nevermind

Can't wait til next week
TCTTS
AG
Chipotlemonger
AG
What's up with the blank area under "The Old Republic?"

We want KOTOR! Also, freaking Battlefront is listed on here, where is KOTOR?!
TCTTS
AG
No clue. I didn't make this, just posting it.
C@LAg
Chipotlemonger said:

kotor is not canon.

redline248
AG
C@LAg said:

Chipotlemonger said:

kotor is not canon.

YET!
jokershady
AG
redline248 said:

C@LAg said:

Chipotlemonger said:

kotor is not canon.

YET!
haven't seen the 3rd episode of Ashoka yet but the first 2 episodes seem to be bringing a particular type of people that were a decent part of KOTOR to the screen (they've been referenced a few times already)….

Can't remember their name but I think their nickname was "the builders" and it's been implied those star Maps were their doing….

I believe I saw on a new rockstars breakdown that their name was also mentioned in Andor…..

So yeah…..KOTOR might be slowly warming up to becoming canon

EDIT: the Rakata. That was their name.
Belton Ag
AG
But Morgan Elsbeth specifically said the map makers were from a "distant galaxy." That race is from the Star Wars galaxy.
jokershady
AG
meh....call it "artistic liberties"
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

What is Vader Immortal and what is title between The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker?
jokershady
AG
holy crap just realized they have "Young Jedi Adventures" on there.....would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when it was discussed if that should be considered canon and within the same discussion of all these other star wars properties
tamusc
AG
YouBet said:

TCTTS said:

What is Vader Immortal and what is title between The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker?
Vader Immortal is a VR game and the the item between TLJ and RoS is Tales from Galaxy's Edge, which is also a VR game.

https://www.starwars.com/interactive/virtual-reality/vader-immortal-episode-i

https://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-tales-from-the-galaxy-s-edge
redline248
AG
jokershady said:

holy crap just realized they have "Young Jedi Adventures" on there.....would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when it was discussed if that should be considered canon and within the same discussion of all these other star wars properties
I have seen about 1.5 minutes of that while turning the tv on and changing the channel. They were playing electric guitars.

Van Halen in Star Wars when?
YouBet
AG
Thanks.
Chipotlemonger
AG
TCTTS said:

No clue. I didn't make this, just posting it.
My post was more tongue in cheek. I'm just mad that the powers at be are leaving an amazing story and some great world building on a dusty shelf. THE most critically acclaimed Star Wars game, ever, just sitting there not being built into the big time. Way more interesting story-wise jedi/sith than anything in the ST or any potential jedi stuff after the ST.
Belton Ag
AG
jokershady said:

meh....call it "artistic liberties"

I think the Lucasfilm version of artistic liberties is "Somehow … returned."
jokershady
AG
Nah………

jokershady
AG
redline248 said:

jokershady said:

I have seen about 1.5 minutes of that while turning the tv on and changing the channel. They were playing electric guitars.

Van Halen in Star Wars when?
hey if that counts then they need to just put the dang Holiday Special on there!

Yes George. You made it. You're ashamed. The actors are ashamed. We're all ashamed…..

But own that crap and put it on the board!
redline248
AG
Random question that I'm sure many have discussed over the years:

How long was Luke on Dagobah in Empire? Seems longer than the time it took the Empire to capture Han and Leia.
The Porkchop Express
AG
redline248 said:

Random question that I'm sure many have discussed over the years:

How long was Luke on Dagobah in Empire? Seems longer than the time it took the Empire to capture Han and Leia.
In the early 1980s novel, it made it sound like 1-2 weeks. There are several additional training scenes that are in the book that didn't make the movie. Those book are really fascinating for that kind of stuff. The ROTJ novel expands Ben's talk to Luke about Vader "falling into a molten pit" during their duel to go through the transformation that required the suit.

Pablo Hidalgo put out the theory several years ago that Yoda could distort time on Dagobah, allowing Luke to get the equivalent of several months training in a short amount of time.

Since nobody can really say how fast the Falcon could fly sublight from the asteroid field outside Hoth to Bespin, we'll probably never know. We assume it would have taken several days at least, but at least a few weeks would make a lot more sense.
redline248
AG
See...I woke up this morning and forgot about sublight travel to Bespin.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Well with time dilation at relativistic speeds, it could have been years
maroon barchetta
Luke's training in the novel had some really cool parts that didn't make the movie. I would have guessed a month but it's not defined.
C@LAg
it's hideous.

BenTheGoodAg
AG
You know how Dum-Dum mystery flavor is just the leftover batches added together?

It's like Lego had a bunch of leftover plastic. "All of our leftovers made this terrible brown color. What can we do with it?".

And some schmuck name Mickael in a Danish office came up with this turd. Probably got a promotion or nice $100 idea card for eliminating waste.
Flashdiaz
AG
Looks like Chet 2.0 with legs from Weird Science
YouBet
AG
Do I need to have watched Mandalorian S3 before I watch Ashoka? I assume so.
First Page Last Page
Page 1212 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.