Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,640,080 Views | 45410 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by TCTTS
MGS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Decay said:

jeffk said:

War never changes.

That's from Fallout, not Stars War.

Is there a Fallout theme park or movie anywhere?
Jonathon Nolan is working on a Fallout TV show for Amazon Prime.
jokershady
AG
heddleston said:

People who say "aytee aytee" probably pronounce gif like its a brand of peanut butter.
and what the hell is wrong with pronouncing it JIFF??

maroon barchetta
That gif (hard g)!!!
redline248
AG
gif doesn't sound like Reece's at all!
JCRiley09
AG
Literally the worst 100+ new replies I've ever seen on this thread. Maybe not on this site… but definitely on this thread.
TCTTS
AG
Thou shalt not sh*t talk Disney theme park talk!

Prepare thyself for stoning!
The Porkchop Express
AG
JCRiley09 said:

Literally the worst 100+ new replies I've ever seen on this thread. Maybe not on this site… but definitely on this thread.
Well, if you include your post, TC's follow-up, and this post, 36 of those 100 are directly TC's fault for complaining about the direction of the thread.

Life is better with a beagle
EarlyAg07
AG
Me: Oh boy, I bet a new trailer leaked. Look at the number of new posts!

(enters thread)

PatAg
AG
Some weird ****
Decay
AG
I think we should go into detail how a blockade of a planet works when the droid ships were clearly spaced several miles apart and you can hyperspace practically inside another ship or in the middle of a planet's atmosphere?
redline248
AG
There were no pilots desperate enough to try any of that until a young scoundrel came out of the Kessel Run in only 12 parsecs. Then boundaries began to get pushed
maroon barchetta
redline248 said:

There were no pilots desperate enough to try any of that until a young scoundrel came out of the Kessel Run in only 12 parsecs. Then boundaries began to get pushed

Under 12 parsecs!
jokershady
AG
maroon barchetta said:

redline248 said:

Under 12 parsecs!
Han rounded down!
jokershady
AG
Read something interesting on why we haven't gotten an official release for the Mando S3 trailer yet…well at least not a bootleg one….

Apparently the trailer shown at celebration (or wherever that was) only had stock music to go with the trailer and not the actual licensed Star Wars music from whatever composer/company Disney has doing it and they don't want to release the official trailer until the music is complete.

Thoughts? Apparently the fans that were there said it was hard to even notice and the music still worked well with the trailer.

Why can't Admiral Ackbar travel to Hawaii?

Because airports don't like it when you yell "Aloha Ackbar!"
The Porkchop Express
AG
jokershady said:

If anyone wants to play the reborn SWG Legends, you can find me on the Omega Server as Admmiral Snackbar (had to misspell it to get around the Star Wars names filter).
In reply to
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

jokershady said:

If anyone wants to play the reborn SWG Legends, you can find me on the Omega Server as Admmiral Snackbar (had to misspell it to get around the Star Wars names filter).

I've never played, but seems like it could be fun to chat Star Wars with some folks here while playing.
The Porkchop Express
AG
It came out originally around 2003 as the first MMORPG for Star Wars. I played 3 years back then on the Flurry server and loved it, but eventually my interest waned. I've been telling my kids about it for years (surprise) and was blown away to find out there were 2 instances of it back and online. The one I play has about 2000 players active and I've been having a blast reliving it and doing different things. It has challenged TexAgs as my biggest time waster. Shoot me a /tell if you get on!
YouBet
AG
Decay said:

And another thing.

This is only one war, and lots of stars are in the galaxy. Shouldn't it be STARS WAR?
In reply to
AG
I allegedly got a little high and decided I needed to make this last night. Combined my Star Wars and UFC fandom.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Porkchop Express
AG
I'm not where I can post them right now, but there are costumes at SD Comic-Con from Andor and Mon Mothma's suggests that she's on Coruscant for the preponderance of the series.
TCTTS
AG
veryfuller
Staff
AG
I feel confused. Wasn't that already known?
TCTTS
AG

Quote:

Stenberg was rumored for the role in a report from December 2021, but the news is now official.
YouBet
AG
veryfuller said:

I feel confused. Wasn't that already known?

Apparently she is as well:

Quote:

Stenberg, who identifies as non-binary,...

Hey OOOOO!!!!
The Porkchop Express
AG
Didn't realize she was Rue from the Hunger Games. She was strong in that role.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Andor costumes from Comic-Con

Andor

Mon Mothma

New droid, B2EMO which described the problem with about 25% of the kids I knew in high school. Design reminds me of BOB and VINCENT from The Black Hole.

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

New droid, B2EMO which described the problem with about 25% of the kids I knew in high school. Design reminds me of BOB and VINCENT from The Black Hole.
You mean Bob the busted up one. When you see the top of the line one in Andor that is Vincent.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
The Porkchop Express
AG
Just the shape, although yes, Bob was worse for wear serving under Captain Crazy Face all those years. That has to be the most effed up kids movie I've ever seen.
PatAg
AG
So the hospital just made a typo on her birth certificate, but her parents are really relaxed so they just went with it?

Shout out Mitch Hedberg for the joke template
redline248
AG
If that droid has a sour demeanor I will roll my eyes so hard.
Urban Ag
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

Just the shape, although yes, Bob was worse for wear serving under Captain Crazy Face all those years. That has to be the most effed up kids movie I've ever seen.
Watched this with my wife/kids in 2020 for something to do one night. Had it in my head that it was pretty good but honestly it had to been the early 80's since I'd seen it. You are correct, that is one completely f'd up movie. And the last five minutes is pure late 70's drug addled nightmare fuel. I was solidly and rightfully heckled by the family.

As I recall, Disney Studios was searching for something, anything, to counter Star Wars and that is what they rushed out in 1979. Appears it is available on D+ if you want ruin your kid's weekend.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Urban Ag said:

helloimustbegoing said:

Watched this with my wife/kids in 2020 for something to do one night. Had it in my head that it was pretty good but honestly it had to been the early 80's since I'd seen it. You are correct, that is one completely f'd up movie. And the last five minutes is pure late 70's drug addled nightmare fuel. I was solidly and rightfully heckled by the family.

As I recall, Disney Studios was searching for something, anything, to counter Star Wars and that is what they rushed out in 1979. Appears it is available on D+ if you want ruin your kid's weekend.
When Anthony Perkins is only like the third weirdest character, that shouldn't be a kids movie.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Urban Ag said:

helloimustbegoing said:

My star wars crazied 9 year old LOVED the Black Hole. He would talk about Maximilien for months after watching it.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Are you at SDCC?
First Page Last Page
Page 1134 of 1298

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.