Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,607,679 Views | 45375 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by jokershady
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

https://kotaku.com/lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-creepy-droid-ghost-nobot-1848771542

Creepy.
I'm going to end up paying full price for this, aren't I?
twilly
AG
Well it's official...I'm going to Celebration. Went solo in Chicago, but this time I'm taking my son.

Only he doesn't know he's going...and he won't until the day before we leave. Call it a surprise 18th birthday present.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice! Enjoy.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Giancarlo Esposito confirms on the Rich Eisen show that he's in Mando Season 3.

Life is better with a beagle
double aught
AG
Odds are this has already been shared on this thread, since it came out three years ago. But I just came upon it for the first time. Nice edit of scenes from all the movies by Topher Grace and some other guy.

TCTTS
AG
So good. Had never seen that before. And now that I have, it's crazy to me that Lucasfilm didn't do something similar to that - a montage/celebration of all six movies prior - in the marketing lead-up up to The Force Awakens, built around Han's "It was true. All of it." speech. The juxtaposition of that with his line from ANH saying he's never seen anything to make him believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything... absolute perfection.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
For those interested in seeing the entire Galactic Starcruiser experience...

YouBet
AG
Awesome. That just gets me pumped up for kenobi.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

jokershady
AG
The Collective
AG
Yes!
jokershady
AG
any updates on when Andor will be released?
jokershady
AG
What in the Sam Juan hell was that?
TCTTS
AG
Late summer. July/August-ish.
TCTTS
AG
And I bet we get the official date/first trailer at Celebration over Memorial Day Weekend.
The Collective
AG
jokershady said:

What in the Sam Juan hell was that?

3 minutes of pure joy
jokershady
AG
Any guesses if we're going to get another trailer for Obiwan or have we seen everything we're gonna see before may 27th?
TCTTS
AG
We'll definitely get another trailer. If only because the first trailer was officially designated as a "teaser trailer," meaning a full trailer is yet to come. But also because the first trailer hardly gave us any story at all. So there will definitely be a big, 2-minute+ trailer, focusing more on the plot itself, I would assume at some point in early-ish May.
jokershady
AG
Thank goodness I've got a ton from the MCU to catch up on or else I don't know what I'd be watching cause there's not much else I'm interested in at the moment
TCTTS
AG
Really? Personally, this is the craziest/best month of TV I think I've ever seen. So many good shows on at the moment, and so many more about to start…

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3281330
BenFiasco14
AG
I unlocked Yaddle last night on Lego The Skywalker Saga then immediately went on a killing spree, likely stacking her body count on par with the greatest of Sith Lords.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jokershady
AG
you gotta remember though....im JUST getting around to watching the MCU movies and it's 2022 and im still waiting to watch guardians of the galaxy which we'll probably get around to as a family end of this week or the weekend.....just don't watch nearly as much TV or movies as i used to
TCTTS
AG
Ha, gotcha. And man, are you in for a treat this weekend.
jokershady
AG
ok i know a video like this is different than the normal content on here but i HAD to share this with y'all. i love woodworking and while im not on the level of this guy or others that i watch on youtube, i still enjoy seeing all the work that they do.....

so this guy built a star wars themed coffee table and it turns out AMAZING. his videos and the production around them are high quality and he throws in some goofy star wars references and a few dad jokes while showing the whole process.

if you got time to watch as a star wars fan at least you'll definitely appreciate how this thing turned out and how much work he put in to it.

YouBet
AG
jokershady said:

you gotta remember though....im JUST getting around to watching the MCU movies and it's 2022 and im still waiting to watch guardians of the galaxy which we'll probably get around to as a family end of this week or the weekend.....just don't watch nearly as much TV or movies as i used to
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That was pretty cool.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Always cool to see kids or teens watching SW for the first time.

TCTTS
AG
redline248
AG
I'm excited
The Porkchop Express
AG
TCTTS said:

Makes me very hopefuly for a live-action Rex.

What if the celebration announcement for the next movie is an Ahsoka/Mando crossover feature-length film?
The Porkchop Express
AG
I gotta say, mostly because I don't feel like working, that I am definitely thinking that at least Hera from Rebels shows up in Andor,

and then the Ahsoka series blows our minds with Rex, Bo Katan, Anakin via flashback, Hera, Ezra, Sabine, Thrawn, Pelleaon, Mando, and who knows who else.

Really has the feeling that Ahsoka is the gateway to the future of the franchise, and they have the opportunity to really expand the galaxy out to the Unknown Regions where people have not heard of Jedi and Sith and Rebellions and Empires.
Duncan Idaho
Completely agree that Ahsoka is the future of the franchise.
redline248
AG
Ahsoka pretty much helped start the rebellion and was pretty instrumental during the early days, right? We aren't sure what she was doing during the OT, and now I'm curious what she was doing when the First Order was gaining power. She already knew Luke and that he was building an academy, so what did she do when Kylo turned and Luke ran away?

I have to know
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ashoka will watch Luke while Obi-Wan is off adventuring.

Book it.
First Page Last Page
Page 1104 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.