Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,888,867 Views | 43965 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by TCTTS
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
24 hours until Interview #8. With a national treasure (unfortunately not Nicholas Cage).
jeffk
AG
I'd add that there are some arcs that are non-essential, so if you're pressed for time you can just cut some episodes and read the short synopsis. For example, I got tired of the droid episodes, so started skipping those when binging the show to get caught up before S7 released.
YouBet
AG
sburg2007 said:

Telling a friend of mine about the series, I explained they were all sorts of thrown around order wise. He wants to start, and I am curious what website has the best order for him to get started? I know it is somewhere in here, but 900+ pages isn't something I like him enough to scroll through.

Official sequential order. Includes S7.

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Been up since 4:30 a.m. - just too damn nervous to sleep.

Interview #8 (second to last (sad face) starts in 45 minutes with the one and only:

YouBet
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Interview #8 (second to last (sad face) starts in 45 minutes with the one and only:

Will pay you $100 to ask him about all of the conspiracy theories around him!!!!!!
wangus12
AG
Found out from wife we're gonna be in Florida over Thanksgiving. Disney Hollywood Studios and the Star Wars stuff is already sold out.

Flashdiaz
AG
wangus12 said:

Found out from wife we're gonna be in Florida over Thanksgiving. Disney Hollywood Studios and the Star Wars stuff is already sold out.

Duncan Idaho
Ask him how it felt to be w wearing a dress on bosom buddies knowing that your career had already peaked with Mazes and Monsters
Decay
AG
wangus12 said:

Sorry, we took your spot. To be fair we planned it since 2019!
double aught
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

I hope he yelled. I love when he yells.
Duncan Idaho
If you want to really win his heart start taking notes on a typewriter.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Will pay you $100 to ask him about all of the conspiracy theories around him!!!!!!
OK, where's my $100?
YouBet
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

OK, where's my $100?
Will have to wait until this book comes out for proof.
wangus12
AG
Decay said:

wangus12 said:

I think she did this on purpose so 2020 would hit me again. She gets her Harry Potter world while I must suffer.

Granted we're going to see some friends of mine that work at Cape Canaveral and hopefully see a SpaceX launch that weekend.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

OK, where's my $100?
That books has got 8 rounds of editors, and there's no way I'd put it in there anyway. You said you've pay me $100 to ask him!
Decay
AG
wangus12 said:

Decay said:

wangus12 said:

I think she did this on purpose so 2020 would hit me again. She gets her Harry Potter world while I must suffer.

Granted we're going to see some friends of mine that work at Cape Canaveral and hopefully see a SpaceX launch that weekend.

Irony of ironies, we were going to visit friends in Cocoa Beach during our trip but they moved and now we aren't going out that way, and therefore I still won't get to see anything launch from Kennedy (having gone several times only to see the launches scrubbed). So you're kinda living out one of my bucket list items while I go see Star Wars land for the first time. How funny is that.
wangus12
AG
Nice. I've never caught one live either so this is hopefully the year. I already told my wife that I'm saving all my credit card points for 2024 when they plan to launch the Artemis missions to the moon and that I'm flying out for those launches and will do it on a moments notice (granted that depends on SLS actually finishing in the first place)
YouBet
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

OK, where's my $100?
That books has got 8 rounds of editors, and there's no way I'd put it in there anyway. You said you've pay me $100 to ask him!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
We'll be at Disney World for Christmas and I'm so stressed about getting a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance. If you don't get it within a minute of park opening, you're SOL.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

We'll be at Disney World for Christmas and I'm so stressed about getting a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance. If you don't get it within a minute of park opening, you're SOL.
I missed the opening of that by a couple of weeks late last year. Looking to go again the summer prior to my kid's senior year of high school. I sure hope Disney has fixed that cockamamie ticketing thing by then.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

YouBet said:

CapCityAg89
AG
I've always wanted to introduce a thread derail on here. To affect that purpose, I offer this image. If anyone is interested - make me an offer; if you've. got a working drive, we can work something out ...

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Can you make the image a little bigger?
Malachi Constant
AG

I wonder if it plays this when you put it in the 3.5 in drive...
Flashdiaz
AG
I would but i'm only on windows 3.0
DustysLineup
AG

Quote:

I'd rather hear how he found the inspiration for his career-defining role as Alex P. Keaton's vanilla-swilling drunk uncle.
double aught
AG
A very special episode.
bluefire579
AG
Wegotthiscovered is the one TCTTS is always bashing, right? Because their rumor mill is now saying Shia is being cast as Kyle Katarn. Honestly just found this one kind of humorous.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/shia-labeouf-reportedly-eyed-play-popular-star-wars-character/
redline248
AG
Is that character even canon, anymore?
bluefire579
AG
Nope, but you gotta think he'll be one they find a way to reintroduce in a similar way to Thrawn (probably in the Rebels sequel series they keep teasing if I had to guess)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Kyle Katarn is so awesome. Jedi Outcast is in my top 5 SW games ever.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

HOROWITZ: "Did you actually get into character or was that to premature for a camera test?"

McGREGOR: "No, we kind of did it properly. It was funny walking on set because it was a lot of The Mandalorian crew and I walked on, and for it was a big moment, I walked into the dressing room and there were my beige cloaks and my belts and boots and it was like, oh my God, it was my old costume, it was amazing."

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Kyle Katarn is so awesome. Jedi Outcast is in my top 5 SW games ever.
Yep, quoting myself. Kyle Katarn's games gave me the post-ROTJ Luke Skywalker I always wanted, but have mostly not seen yet.

bluefire579
AG
I loved Jedi Academy, even though he's only a side character in it (or the final boss if you go dark side).

In a similar vein, I actually just finished a playthrough of KOTOR and am working on a new one of KOTOR 2. Think I might finally give TOR a shot while I'm at it, though I've never been an MMO guy.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Last book interview tommorrow, its all downhill from here
First Page Last Page
Page 986 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.