Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,886,675 Views | 43962 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by The Porkchop Express
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I like that it was "intense." Force choke orgasms? Role play with Ms Piggy like wig on Yoda?

I want to know.
The Collective
AG
YouBet said:

Force choke orgasms?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
YouBet said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I like that it was "intense." Force choke orgasms? Role play with Ms Piggy like wig on Yoda?

I want to know.
I love that this is the post that breaks the page 800 barrier. Well done.

Flashdiaz
AG
CJS4715 said:

YouBet said:

Force choke orgasms?

at least keep it Star Wars related

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
twilly
AG
When it comes to kinky Star Wars characters, I always assumed it would be Chewbacca.
YouBet
AG
Lol
Liquid Wrench
I bet a lot of kyber crystals have been spent on that video already.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This is SICK. (Skip to 4:50 to skip the intro stuff.)

Ugh. Disney can't get Star Wars out of EA's hands quick enough. I want a game like this.
double aught
AG
I really liked Battlefront 2.
AliasMan02
AG
Lots to complain about with EA, but you have to hand them one thing: playing Battlefront FEELS like Star Wars.
mazag08
AG
double aught said:

I like it, but it really needs some game modes that don't feel like constant fast paced RUSH.
twilly
AG
The Collective
AG
Quote:

"approached about working on the next movie this Autumn. It is not the Rian Johnson trilogy, it is the Game of Thrones guys' first movie, and it is set during the Old Republic, as Disney wants to open up the Star Wars timeline and appeal to a more 'Game of Thrones' style audience."

Twi'lek brothels?
double aught
AG
mazag08 said:

double aught said:

I like it, but it really needs some game modes that don't feel like constant fast paced RUSH.
I just stuck to the campaign. I've accepted the fact that I'm a complete noob compared to other FPS players, even though I've been playing them longer than they've been alive. Maybe I'd fare better in an online GoldenEye.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GoT-style Star Wars. God, that is hype.
TCTTS
AG
Hmmm. The subject matter/time period almost seems too perfect for Benioff & Weiss. On one hand, it makes total sense, but on the other, I can't see them simply doing in "Game of Thrones... in space!" It feels like they'd finally want to move away from that basic tone/vibe; something that has taken up essentially the last decade of their lives.

Also, the fall start date raises an eyebrow for me. I seriously doubt they'd have the movie ready for release by Christmas 2020, but it's not out of the question. It's way too early a start date for a summer 2021 release, though. Basically, if it were a Christmas 2020 release, I'd expect them to start filming this summer, around August or so. And if it were a summer 2021 release, I'd expect them to start filming around March 2020. Fall 2019 lands right in between those. It also feels too soon for something like this to be fully prepped to shoot by fall, but who knows.

Hopefully we find out more at Celebration next month...
twilly
AG
When you pair news like this with the statements from Iger about slowing down the movies and content, you start to wonder about the timelines.

Seems like there will be a ton of updates on production schedules, especially with Disney+ at Celebration.
Urban Ag
AG
Someone help me out here on what is being conveyed by that statement. A GOT kind of audience means a more adult audience and/or less kid friendly content?

Or does it mean something about the films will attract more movie goers than they typical Star Wars/Sci Fi/fantasy crowd? For example, my wife couldn't care less about dragons, swords, or battle scenes but she is hooked on GOT because she loves the characters, the drama, and wants to see how it all turns out.
TCTTS
AG
If I had to guess, that comment is confusing because it's likely false. A lot about this report just feels off. I would love nothing more than for it to all be true, though.
twilly
AG
I also saw a rumor floating around today about a Disney+ series based on Ewoks was in the development stage. I would bet this is either geared to little kids, or the MA 17+ crowd since those mini-bears are murderous blood-lusting sumbiches.
The Collective
AG
TCTTS said:

If I had to guess, that comment is confusing because it's likely false. A lot about this report just feels off. I would love nothing more than for it to all be true, though.

The rumor reads like some major fan service, so it is likely false.
twilly
AG
TCTTS said:

While the GOT like Star Wars hype and timing might be false, the part about it being an Old Republic based trilogy definitely peaked my interest.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, case in point, Dune, which doesn't come out til late November 2020, started filming this week. There's no way that a Star Wars movie, which would presumably release a month later, would start shooting this fall. Granted, Dune is shooting way early, but still. It makes way more sense that Star Wars is going to take 2020 off theatrically, and then come back in 2021 with the first Benioff & Weiss movie, whatever it may be.
TCTTS
AG
Oh, for sure. That would be amazing.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Knightfall was the title of my 2001 Star Wars Episode III fanfic! Proof that Mark and I are secret best friends.
MandoArms
So now that Disney owns the right to the first 6 Star Wars films is it possible we will see a re-release of the OT films with out all the garbage they added in??
IG: mando_arms
double aught
AG
Just give me that 20th Century Fox fanfare before Ep IX and I'll be very happy.
The Collective
AG
BrownCoat said:

So now that Disney owns the right to the first 6 Star Wars films is it possible we will see a re-release of the OT films with out all the garbage they added in??

I really hope so. This **** still pisses me off; the changes in ROTJ are criminal.
double aught
AG
My favorite scene in the entire series. Why did he feel the need to add that "No"?
Flashdiaz
AG
had to tie it into the prequels Revenge of the Sith Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
The circle is now complete.
jr15aggie
AG
double aught said:

My favorite scene in the entire series. Why did he feel the need to add that "No"?

Agreed... I was very young when Jedi released and it's still my favorite of all the films and this scene was perfect the way it was. The real tragedy here is that the "Nooo" also covers up the great mix John Williams did for this fantastic climax scene. That Jedi/Force theme at that moment was incredible... completely drowned out now.

No doubt Lucas thought it would be this awesome connection between the "Nooo" from Revenge... the loss of Padme caused the first "Nooo" and then it was shouted again when he turned back to the light to save their child. George, did you not see the memes... we hated the first Nooo brother!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 800 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.