Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,371 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
One common theme in almost all of these tweets is how funny the movie is. Definitely interesting as that was never a consideration in my head
TCTTS
AG
Btw, lost in all of this is how hot Abrams' wife is, at 45 years old. Forgot to mention this, re: the 60 Minutes piece on Sunday (she shows up at about the two-thirds mark)...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-the-new-force-behind-star-wars/
wangus12
AG
quote:

THAT IS IT! I ****ING OUT! CAN'T BELIEVE SOME LITTLE **** WOULD GO AND SPOIL THIS FOR EVERYBODY! UNGRATEFUL LITTLE ******* SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ALL MOVIE PREMIERS
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not that it's going to make any difference whatsoever, but it's sounding like this'll have a very strong score on rotten tomatoes. Even the "middle of the road" ones aren't saying many negative things.

Granted, maybe the negative ones are simply keeping quiet right now. But if the huge Star Wars fans are loving it, that tells me all I need to know.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
C3-PO's arm.
TCTTS
AG
Brahma
Lots of tweets about Kylo and how "interesting" he is. Can't freakin wait!
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Pictures and videos of people's theater experience are most welcome, though.
Yeah... I'm thinking I will take a video of the movie intro at my 7:00 showing (if I can manage w/out my cell phone being a big distraction to others). Will be worth adding to my youtube channel.
if you're sitting in front of me, prepare for me to throw your phone at the nearest exit sign.
LOL. I was thinking phone screen against my chest so the light isn't shining. Will see how it turns out.
InnerCityAg
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yeah... I'm thinking I will take a video of the movie intro at my 7:00 showing (if I can manage w/out my cell phone being a big distraction to others). Will be worth adding to my youtube channel.
if you're sitting in front of me, prepare for me to throw your phone at the nearest exit sign.
LOL. I was thinking phone screen against my chest so the light isn't shining. Will see how it turns out.

I was thinking phone cracked and boot up your ass.
InnerCityAg
LOL
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was thinking phone cracked and boot up your ass.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Okay, I think Boyega was trolling nerds everywhere at that Red Carpet premiere:

he was wearing one black glove on his right hand.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I noticed that too. Didn't want to say anything.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
55 hours. Must. Stay. Strong.

jr15aggie
AG
quote:

That..... is......... AWESOME!!!! So much fun!!!

But yeah, we all expect Kylo to kick his arse.... does he take a hand with him!? Not surprised one way or another.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just a reminder that the movie is releasing in much of the world TOMORROW. A hell of a lot of people will have seen it by tomorrow morning, so it will be a lot more difficult to avoid spoilers.

May the force be with us all.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:

That ovation for Lucas tho.
Having never really cared about anything red carpet, i never realized how annoying photographers and paparazzi are. How anyone manages keeping a smile with all these scum yelling at them is beyond me.
AggieChemist
AG
quote:

Gawd, she was such a smoke show.
AgMarauder04
AgMarauder04
AG
Chrome has Spoiler Blocker!
tremble
AG
My dad got my cousin and I tickets to watch all 7 movies back to back. I think the first prequel starts at 4am and then we go until release time for the new one...

I am not prepared.

Bruce Almighty
AG
quote:
My dad got my cousin and I tickets to watch all 7 movies back to back. I think the first prequel starts at 4am and then we go until release time for the new one...

I am not prepared.

I think I would be burned out by the time The Force Awakens started.
Knife_Party
I noticed the same thing at the end of that video. I don't think I could stand there and do that without killing someone. Big time props to celebs.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
This might have already been posted, but I thought this was cool:

How Star Wars and the internet changed movie trailers: And how movie trailers changed movies

The video essay is pretty neat. I know I've seen TCTTS comment specifically on trailers.
SeattleAgJr
quote:

So does this confirm that Leia boinked Lando, and that Finn is their love child who happens to be strong in the force, a grandson of Darth Vader, and he loses his hand echoing the original trilogy?
wangus12
AG
quote:

I am not prepared.

At least yours starts at 4. Mine starts at 3. Probably halfway sleep through the 2. I did by an extra single ticket just in case I want to leave the marathon. That way I still have a spot for the first showing. I'm excited since I've never seen the original trilogy on the big screen
The Collective
AG
For P1s...

96.7 / 1310 in DFW doing Star Wars talk on Thursday starting around 11pm ish after the Dallas Stars postgame show.
The Collective
AG
dp
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Chrome has Spoiler Blocker!
It says this page contains possible spoilers!!!!
7nine
First Page Last Page
Page 317 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.