Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,075 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by TCTTS
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So many similarities between Anakin and JFF.
ChipFTAC01
AG
You're just jealous he didn't feature you in your gold bikini.
exitone
AG
TCTTS said:

In terms of live-action, here's EVERYTHING currently announced or credibly rumored...

MOVIES

Untitled Star Wars Project 1

Untitled Star Wars Project 2

Untitled Star Wars Project 3

No indication yet as to which of these will be the 2022 movie, if any...

Untitled J.D. Dillard Star Wars Project
Director: J.D. Dillard
Writers: J.D. Dillard & Matt Owens
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-movie-works-jd-dillard-matt-owens-1280459

Untitled Kevin Feige Star Wars Project
Producer: Kevin Feige
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-s-kevin-feige-developing-star-wars-movie-disney-1243481

Untitled Rian Johnson Star Wars Project Part 1
Director: Rian Johnson
Writer: Rian Johnson
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7617048/

Untitled Rian Johnson Star Wars Project Part 2

Untitled Rian Johnson Star Wars Project Part 3

--------------

Untitled Leslye Headland Series
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-series-works-at-disney-russian-doll-creator-1291400
Thanks TCTTS.

For the Disney+ Leslye series, my guess is this something along the lines with Ahsoka and Sabine. It's female oriented, they are probably looking for a female to lead this.

For all the movies you listed that were not Taika, I cant see that being a true list. I know its been announced, but my guess is some of that is overlap or been cancelled.

For Dillard, I could see being a Disney+ project, but would be a few years off I would think. And something esoteric we may not have seen before (expanding the universe a bit).

For Feige, I wouldn't think this would be a one off movie, so could this be episodes 1-3 of the Old Republic?

For Johnson, I know we have it's is still a 'go', but after all the backlash, and the jam-packed list, I bet this just quietly falls away. But I'm just a big guesser with very little knowledge

It just seems like things may be pointing in the right direction and they are actually coming up with a plan. These are all good things.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Urban Ag said:

So many similarities between Anakin and JFF.
Obi-Sum: "A young Jedi named Darth Vegas, who was a pupil of mine before he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Vegas was seduced by the drunk side of the Force."
Urban Ag
AG
perfect
Saxsoon
AG
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Fenrir
Finally got around to watching ROS. It is definitely better than tlj but has some issues that I struggle with. Overall was pretty enjoyable though and I am sad that we are going to have to wait a while for star wars movies. Here is hoping that Mandalorian keeps being amazing going forward.
Urban Ag
AG
Saxsoon said:

back in 2013 when my older boy was 7 and my younger 4, we chatted with her at her booth at Hollywood Studios. At the time my boys were totally enthralled with Clone Wars. Super cool gal. Very warm and gracious and gave the boys hugs and took pics. My older boy kept red facing when I kept emphasizing that was Ahsoka.

fig96
AG
dave94
AG
fig96 said:

Dro07
AG
so def a flashback happening here
The Collective
AG
Interesting.
Gangnam Style
AG
STARBUCK!

Edit: Never realized she was the VA for Bo-Katan for TCW & Rebels.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Is that the chick from Longmire?

Good casting for that character
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
First of all, I totally called this like a month ago. And does it necessarily have to be a flashback? What if Ahsoka and Sabine agree to take the Child to a safe haven in exchange for Mando agreeing to break Bo Katan out of a high-security Imperial prison?
jeffk
AG
Yeah, that's her.
jeffk
AG
Probably because she wouldn't have given up the dark saber willingly so she's most likely dead.
AliasMan02
AG
dromo07 said:

so def a flashback happening here

Why? Bo Katan is alive and kicking last we saw her in Rebels.
Dro07
AG
I may be miss remembering but doesnt she have the dark saber at end of rebels and now she doesnt? I am only saying she is a flashback because she potentially dies when she loses the saber
Dro07
AG
exactly what i was thinking. Wasnt going to give out the saber alive
Gangnam Style
AG
dromo07 said:

I may be miss remembering but doesnt she have the dark saber and now she doesnt? I am only saying she is a flashback because she potentially dies when she loses the saber
Yeah, Moff Gideon had the Darksaber at the end of Mandalorian S1.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
jeffk said:

Probably because she wouldn't have given up the dark saber willingly so she's most likely dead.
Right, but if the Empire rolls up with 50 star destroyers and says drop the dark saber or we'll kill every single man, woman, and child on Mandalore, I'm guessing she drops it.

Bringing in Katee Sackhoff and Temeura Morrison for a single flashback seems extreme.
jeffk
AG
I mean, that's fine too. They just made a huge big thing about "you have to win the dark saber" in combat in Rebels.
Hagen95
AG
The Empire would roll up and make that demand and, once you dropped the dark saber, continued to kill everyone.
Dro07
AG
Do we have a timeline on when the planet of Mandolore goes to hell in a handbasket? Last we saw it was in Rebels and Bo Katan was the leader. Then we dont hear about it again till the Mando show but no general time frame ABY
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Maybe he defeated her in combat without killing her?

Or maybe he stole the Darksaber after imprisoning her?

I mean, the Mandalorians appear to no longer be on Mandalore ... they are a diaspora people (at least the sect that "THE Mandalorian / this is the way" is a part of) who are recruiting orphans to be Mandalorians... So, perhaps Mandalore is lost? Bo-Katan is in exile?
AliasMan02
AG
Maybe Gideon hired Fett to get the Darksaber from Mandalore during the Purge. THAT would really align a lot of things. Could even be a whole episode, or a series of flashbacks throughout the series.
Dro07
AG
YAAAAASSSSS I can def see that.

redline248
AG
So, we're just 100% on board that Boba is alive?
Dro07
AG
nah... i think its a misdirection in terms of him being alive.
veryfuller
Staff
AG
Could he be playing Rex?
Flashdiaz
AG
I kind of like not knowing anything.... now i'm going to be wondering when Boba Fett, Bo-Katan, and Ashoka will show up.
Farmer1906
AG
With everything going on it seems unlikely, does anyone else want Solo2 or a TV series follow up? They really left it open with Qi'ra & Maul. Plus it would be fun to see Han and Chewy again with Jaba.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's not something I want or need, but I wouldn't be against it either.

But we definitely don't need any more Solo. We can draw the line pretty straight from the end of Solo, to ANH.

Maul and Qi'ra could definitely be interesting though. But I would say it's more likely that they'll appear in Cassian Andor / Obi-Wan, than them doing a Solo series or sequel.
Farmer1906
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

It's not something I want or need, but I wouldn't be against it either.

But we definitely don't need any more Solo. We can draw the line pretty straight from the end of Solo, to ANH.

Maul and Qi'ra could definitely be interesting though. But I would say it's more likely that they'll appear in Cassian Andor / Obi-Wan, than them doing a Solo series or sequel.
I would be up for that. I just figured Qi'ra and Solo would have more interaction, but maybe not.
First Page Last Page
Page 947 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.