Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,907 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by TCTTS
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MGS said:

TexAgBolter said:

Didn't know if it has been discussed, but I just noticed that the one AT-AT is open and empty.
It's just a movie screen. After battles, the storm troopers have movie night.

LeonardSkinner
500 pages.
MandoArms
Laura's character sounds a bit like Lady Carise from Bloodlines.
Duncan Idaho
AliasMan02 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I really hope there isn't a "new Alderaan"

The Alderaan remnant shows up in new EU stuff occasionally, notably the Leia comics and Bloodline. Can't recall if they have a homeworld or not.

I remember that from blood line and I was/am cool with that. But giving them a new world would just be all kinds of stupid. And a perfect example of what south lark was talking about
Malachi Constant
AG
500 Pages
17,470 replies
30 days till Rogue One
TXAG 05
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

AliasMan02 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I really hope there isn't a "new Alderaan"

The Alderaan remnant shows up in new EU stuff occasionally, notably the Leia comics and Bloodline. Can't recall if they have a homeworld or not.

I remember that from blood line and I was/am cool with that. But giving them a new world would just be all kinds of stupid. And a perfect example of what south lark was talking about

Also a rip off of the new Star Treks with the destruction of Vulcan and finding a new one
jr15aggie
AG
Blatant Disregard said:

500 Pages
17,470 replies
30 days till Rogue One
The road goes on forever, and the party never ends...

Or at least not until Disney says so!
AliasMan02
AG
BrownCoat said:

Laura's character sounds a bit like Lady Carise from Bloodlines.

I have my theories about her and BDT. I'm trying so hard not to read anything or speculate too much, but if I read that article in a bit and it confirms my suspicions, I'll share.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
aggie kid said:

500 pages.

TCTTS
AG
Just released, the high-quality English version of the poster I posted a few weeks back...

Ag Since 83
AG
Take off the AMC logo and I might have to buy that. I've been trying to think of what movie posters to fill my home's empty walls with and that one looks pretty sweet.
3rdGen2015
AG
Ag Since 83 said:

Take off the AMC logo and I might have to buy that. I've been trying to think of what movie posters to fill my home's empty walls with and that one looks pretty sweet.

Agree. Sweet poster minus the Dolby Digital stuff.
The Collective
AG
TCTTS said:

I didn't know Stormtroopers patrolled the public pool. Seems like overkill.
Prophet00
AG
Here you go.

TCTTS
AG
A few tiny bits of new footage in this great new behind-the-scenes featurette...

Urban Ag
AG
My only concern is that the re-shoots might have cheesed this up a bit. Does seem like they they are going out of their way to make the trailers and new footage less dark. And Jyn is now coming off more of a cheerleader than the reluctant bad ass loner. Still looks amazing, we will know soon enough.
twilly
AG
Anyone in the market for a new SUV?

Nissan Rogue One

AliasMan02
AG
Urban Ag said:

My only concern is that the re-shoots might have cheesed this up a bit. Does seem like they they are going out of their way to make the trailers and new footage less dark. And Jyn is now coming off more of a cheerleader than the reluctant bad ass loner. Still looks amazing, we will know soon enough.

NOT SOON ENOUGH
The Collective
AG
Hey, they explicitly addressed the timeline! I bet this is what they show next week for their holiday special.
The Collective
AG
Urban Ag said:

Most of her lines in the initial teaser were early in the film, right? It is difficult to know how much the news of what the Empire was building and her father's involvement changed her attitude. She may have never really even been a reluctant bad ass loner pre-reshoots
MGS
twilly said:

Anyone in the market for a new SUV?

Nissan Rogue One

Did Nissan ray-shield the exhaust port?
Texags is garbage
Damn, would have considered it if they put the package in the Titan. Totally understand why they chose the Rogue though.
Ag Since 83
AG
The Finding Dory Honest Trailer references one of our favorite Star Wars things to mock:

wangus12
AG
Saw that earlier. Loved it
wangus12
AG
The Collective
AG
Have any of you read Catalyst yet?
Ag Since 83
AG
I'm about 140 pages in
Farmer1906
AG
CJS4715 said:

Have any of you read Catalyst yet?

The first few chapters. Kinda meh so far.
Brahma
Just saw this on my fb feed. Looks like Khaleesi will be in the Han Solo movie

http://strw.rs/2goL1jY
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
She didn't blow me away as Sarah Connor, but still excited by this. Love her as Dany and she is so hot.
TCTTS
AG
Interesting note in the official announcement...

http://www.starwars.com/news/emilia-clarke-joins-the-han-solo-stand-alone-film

It simply says "2018" instead of the current official date of "May 25, 2018." I'm betting it's only a matter of time before the switch to December is permanent for all Star Wars movies.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Personally, I think it'd be cool if they alternated between May (standalones) and December (main saga).

Give it a year and a half between movies instead of just one year. I feel like 12 months is a really quick turnaround as far as hyping up the next big saga movie. By this point two years ago they were getting ready to drop the first teaser for TFA.
TCTTS
AG
Would be all for that. But I just don't see Disney giving up that much potential profit.
boogieman
AG
Oh Kahleesi
Farmer1906
AG
Why on earth would you want more time between movies?
First Page Last Page
Page 500 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.