Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,858,438 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by TCTTS
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
It is hilarious how mad Han is in that scene.
Deck Officer......................DECK OFFICER!!!
double aught
double aught
AG
quote:
well that Rebel was being a negative troll and not offering any help... basically telling him he was going to die and he should just let his friend die.

So Han quickly puts him in his place and acts rather than standing around giving useless unsolicited advice.
Hadn't thought of it like that.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This made me laugh.
dave94
AG
His voice was so condescending...you're talking to THE Han Solo, jackwagon!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
well that Rebel was being a negative troll and not offering any help... basically telling him he was going to die and he should just let his friend die.

So Han quickly puts him in his place and acts rather than standing around giving useless unsolicited advice.

Plus you have to remember he's been planning his exit strategy and Leia's giving him the blue balls.
The Collective
AG
Promotional item being given out by the Rangers this weekend:
MGS
Did Jon Daniels alter his contract?
Hagen95
AG
His deal is getting worse all the time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
111 days until Rogue One...
Belton Ag
AG
Was watching Lego Star Wars with my older daughter this morning and I asked her who her favorite Star Wars character was. She said "I like Rey, but my most favorite is Darth Vader." I'm wondering if it's because she likes the whole redemption aspect of his story arc, or if it's just that she likes bad boys. Really hoping it's not the bad boy thing.
Ag Since 83
AG
Or she could be evil
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
Or she could be evil

Not my precious angel.
TajMaballer
AG
Boy: Nice to meet you, Mr. BeltonAg, sir. Really excited to take your daughter out on a date.

BeltonAg: I got one question for you.. What is your opinion on sand?
redline248
AG
Good villains are always popular.
The Collective
AG
Duncan Idaho
Not cool man. Not cool at all
Ag Since 83
AG
That was even better than the Binks Awakens
AliasMan02
AG
Just watched TFA again and I've come down on a new position about Rey's Force vision as it relates to the part with the Knights of Ren.

I think that part of the vision is definitely in the past and it illustrates (like most of the vision does) an important moment in the life of the saber. I believe that at this point, Kylo has taken possession of his grandfather's saber after the slaughter of a village that is part of the larger Force faith. Sometime later he will lose it again before it ends up with Maz.
Murder Hornet
AG
quote:

I want to laugh and puke at the same time
InternetFan02
AG
Lost it at THISA DECEMBER
jr15aggie
AG
The happy Chewbacca lady!
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:
Question of the day:

Assuming Mace had lived, could he have killed the Emperor? If so, how would he have done it?

Space Snakes on a mother****in Star Destroyer?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Enough is enough! I've had it with these mother****in' Sith on this mother****in' ship. Everybody strap in. I'm bout to open up some ****in' windows.
agracer
AG
quote:
Just watched TFA again and I've come down on a new position about Rey's Force vision as it relates to the part with the Knights of Ren.

I think that part of the vision is definitely in the past and it illustrates (like most of the vision does) an important moment in the life of the saber. I believe that at this point, Kylo has taken possession of his grandfather's saber after the slaughter of a village that is part of the larger Force faith. Sometime later he will lose it again before it ends up with Maz.
Except that Maz said she'd had that for ages...which implies much longer than Kylo Ren has been alive.
The Collective
AG
quote:
Except that Maz said she'd had that for ages...which implies much longer than Kylo Ren has been alive.

I don't recall her saying that. When did she say that in the movie?
boogieman
AG
Right before she gave it to Fin and Han.
The Collective
AG
quote:
Right before she gave it to Fin and Han.

That's right.
AliasMan02
AG
Yep, she did. The longest she could have had it for is about 31 years, right? A flaw in my theory in any case...
TCTTS
AG
Rey's vision is almost certainly a glimpse at her future if only because Kylo hasn't formed the Knights of Ren yet in TFA, and we know from set photos that they're in Episode VIII. I bet we even see that exact fight in the rain.
Karrde
AG
Snoke calls Kylo 'Master of the Knights of Ren', so the group definitely already exists by TFA.
TCTTS
AG
Interesting. Don't remember that all.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I don't remember that quote, but I do remember the Knights of Ren being referenced in TFA.
The Collective
AG
Yea, Snoke definitely calls him 'master of the knights of ren'. I don't recall if it is early on when Snoke references Kylo's father Han Solo or if it is when Snoke is chiding him for being bested by Rey's mind reading skills.

I know we have has ed over this in the past, and I'm sure we will another 100x...
That vision can only be the past if Rey was actually not present. It's not real clear in the film if she was there, though they definitely make it seem that way. Also, if the vision is tied to the lightsaber, doesn't it need to be post TFA? I really think it is the future. The only hole is Kylo will need a new mask.
AliasMan02
AG
Even you, master of the Knights of Ren, have never faced such a test.
First Page Last Page
Page 471 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.