Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,245,813 Views | 44858 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by The Porkchop Express
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like Levy, but I feel like they could be aiming way higher for the movies, especially with what Tony Gilroy has done with Andor.
TCTTS
AG
Agreed.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Can we petition to have all Star Wars content be from Tony Gilroy going forward?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I say have Gilroy, Favreau, and Filoni run the damn thing.
YNWA_AG
AG
So is Shawn bringing Ryan with him?
maroon barchetta
Went to vote at a church today. They had some creative posters up for their youth group discussion topics.

Well done.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redline248
AG
At least he had an actual story to tell, and not just a nonsensical jaunt through the galaxy
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jokershady
AG
If you're bored and want an acid trip of a cartoon…..watch "-Zen- Grogu and Dust Bunnies" that just released on Disney +
AgfromHOU
AG
As a fan of The Killers, this made me lol pretty hard

Part 1: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cii5ynYJcRx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Part 2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjEHWJbJcy7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
PatAg
AG
Dude just gave up on creating parody lyrics for the chorus lead in, lol.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Porkchop Express
It's a beautiful day to be back at Galaxys Edge!
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
BenTheGoodAg
AG
Take it to the theme park board!
ChipFTAC01
AG
Finally watched those Tales of the Jedi. Nice filling in some gaps. I don't think I realized Dooku had been a Jedi so recently.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
double aught
AG
Awesome. Is that in Florida or California? I feel like somewhere in this thread someone said that Grogu is only at Disneyland currently.
gougler08
AG
double aught said:

Awesome. Is that in Florida or California? I feel like somewhere in this thread someone said that Grogu is only at Disneyland currently.
I believe that's right, only Disneyland (which is a bummer cause I was there a few weeks ago and didn't see him)...did get a Chewie pic though
AliasMan02
AG
Mando was the only character we didn't see at Disneyland last week. Had really good interaction with Rey, Chewbacca, and Vi Moradi. Saw Kylo, stormtroopers, Boba Fett, and Fennic Shand all out and about.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
California. Apparently won't be coming to Florida because it clashes with the storyline from Galactic Starcruiser.
BenTheGoodAg
AG
The Porkchop Express
No Grogu/Mando at Hollywood. I did shout at 2 First Order Stormtroopers "You guys are doing a great job!" and got a salute and a thank you. Made up for Flynn Ryder totally ignoring me at the Christmas Party when I yelled out that he was my hero.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
TCTTS
AG
From a few days ago...

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
TCTTS said:

From a few days ago...

Was at A&M on that day. Didn't watch much TV while there other than ball games, so I have no recollection of this, but damn that was awesome.

Younger folks may think, WTF was with this given how quickly movies move from theater to streaming these days (streaming was not a word in our vocabulary in those days), but it was a big deal when big titles aired for the first time on TV. I damn near caused my mom a stroke one day while in a grocery store; we had picked up a copy of the TV Guide, and I was perusing it when I came across a full page ad in the Guide for the initial airing of the original version of Midway. I remember yelling MOMMMMMMMM Midway is coming on! or something like that really loud.
#FJB
AgfromHOU
AG
I started Tales of the Jedi a few weeks ago but got bored halfway through the first episode. Was bored last night so I watched the whole season and damn was it good. Really enjoyed seeing Dooku's story.
redline248
AG
The baby Ahsoka episode was very slow. I guess Filoni wanted to show she was a badass from the get go.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkGvwKApC18/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Random question - which one of you was heading down Highway 6 toward Houston last Saturday night after the Ags whipped the swamp kitties in a car with a custom plate with the letter AHSOKA? No photo of the car or plate as I was driving, but I did tell my wife that whoever that was has to be a big Star Wars fan. Then had to explain who Ahsoka is.
#FJB
redline248
AG
To which your wife said..."and who is the big Star Wars nerd?"
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
redline248 said:

To which your wife said..."and who is the big Star Wars nerd?"
#FJB
The Porkchop Express
Rian Johnson is on Smartless today. I have only listened to about 20 minutes so far, but I'm sure the Last Jedi will come up as Sean Hayes is a massive Star Wars fan. They've now had RJ, JJ Abrams, and Ewan McGregor on pretty solid.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
TCTTS
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1157 of 1282

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.