General
Sponsored by

2 fellow Ags looking for support from recent cat hospitalization.

14,126 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by CharleyKerfeld
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

CharleyKerfeld said:

It appears our fact-finding missions to Reddit are at an end. Hayes' proud papa has gone dark.

Probably because he knew he was about to tell people he a) has a personal assistant, and b) that he pays his personal assistant $79k/year + pays to take them on their vacations

What a crock of ***** That dude has $2,300 after taxes, insurance and all his savings he claims he does. I'm guessing he has a hefty mortgage on a half million dollar home.

And he's supposedly paying someone almost $6,600/mo as a personal assistant.

This guy is a ****ing delusional idiot or completely full of *****
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

CharleyKerfeld said:

It appears our fact-finding missions to Reddit are at an end. Hayes' proud papa has gone dark.

Probably because he knew he was about to tell people he a) has a personal assistant, and b) that he pays his personal assistant $79k/year + pays to take them on their vacations

Holy cow. I guess that confirms the outrageous lying. Unless he makes $80k a year so he can pay someone else $79k a year.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plot twist - what if he is posting in 3rd person on that one thread, and HE is the person who is someone else's personal assistant at $79k/year and he's simply too embarrassed to admit it.
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CharleyKerfeld said:

It appears our fact-finding missions to Reddit are at an end. Hayes' proud papa has gone dark.





I think I read if you put the user name u/Open...etc. in the reddit search bar it will still bring up the posts. I'm an lolold tho, so I probably misunderstood.
FDXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Plot twist - what if he is posting in 3rd person on that one thread, and HE is the person who is someone else's personal assistant at $79k/year and he's simply too embarrassed to admit it.


You might be on to something here. Awfully coincidental how close 79k is to his supposed 80k salary. Liars usually end up giving themselves away because they can't keep track of their lies.
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No, I've been to Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean (I guess that might be international) and around the US.

These folks claim to go on 2-3 vacations annually, one of which is to Europe… annually. And they have the gall to ask for $$ for medical care for their CAT.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've spent more time on Reddit this week looking at this dummy's post than I have in my previous half century of life combined.
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

Anchorhold said:

What I'd REALLY like Is to see a picture of your dog.








OK, I've now decided that I've given too much thought to the logistics of this scenario.
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this the most shameless GB thread of all time
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

CharleyKerfeld said:

It appears our fact-finding missions to Reddit are at an end. Hayes' proud papa has gone dark.

Probably because he knew he was about to tell people he a) has a personal assistant, and b) that he pays his personal assistant $79k/year + pays to take them on their vacations

That's for a personal assistant in Montrose. Translation: houseboy.
3rd Coast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I mean, are we certain this is not MFBarnes?
Whoop Delecto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Reddit may be tumbling to his game.

Whoop Delecto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CapStar flea poison pills are $47 for a box of six.
Might consider a GoFundMe.
#HouseCatLife
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Next time you have a sick cat and you need some quick cash, you might oughta consider taking it on a one way trip to your local chinese buffet. Takes care of the problem and you don't get humiliated on the innerwebz.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He could probably stay in not-5* hotel accommodations and probably save the difference for his cat's life.

But then again "money isn't exactly his first worry"
Whoop Delecto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoop Delecto said:

OP's Reddit postings ... Not MKF


hah well... my regrettable behavior has always caught up with me eventually 2x or 3x+ over, so I wouldn't have taken it personally if that image were pointed my way too. Karma doesn't always get some people, but it really really gets others to keep the overall scales balanced
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It warms my heart every time this thread has new updates. Makes my problems a little easier to carry
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.