**********Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2022**********

32,238 Views | 536 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BackwardsInBoots
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Come join me my fellow TexAg'ers that have had zero contact from their secret Santa.
713nervy
AG
713nervy said:

Can my Secret Santa please send me a message to confirm that they exist and have a plan? Would appreciate it mucho.

Thank you!
TexasRebel
AG
Things are starting to trickle in!
Think about it Thursday is my favorite day of the week!

Thank you The Fife! Our SS paths have crossed a few times, but I'm not sad about that.
swimmerbabe11
SOME OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

Come join me my fellow TexAg'ers that have had zero contact from their secret Santa.

My gift is on the way!! I'm still doing blackjack and hookers though!
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I hit the Santa jackpot, y'all. 6 jars of all different flavors of hatch chile sauce. Which one of y'all was crazy enough to pay to send heavy glass jars all the way to Japan?? We always have Mexican food for Christmas, and this year I found people selling frozen tamales, so this is basically the perfect gift.

Claude!
Glad to see more gifts start rolling in. Please remember to note in Elfster when you send your gift to your recipient, and just as importantly when you receive your gift from your Santa. Helps keep track of if and where we might have issues.
B-1 83
AG
BackwardsInBoots said:

I hit the Santa jackpot, y'all. 6 jars of all different flavors of hatch chile sauce. Which one of y'all was crazy enough to pay to send heavy glass jars all the way to Japan?? We always have Mexican food for Christmas, and this year I found people selling frozen tamales, so this is basically the perfect gift.

That was me. I figured Hatch Chili products would go over well in Japan.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Thank you so much! We are really looking forward to trying them.
Pirate04
AG
Hello Santa, it's me again. Just trying to find out the shipping info.
Thanks and gig em.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I planted some of the purple basil that Irish gifted me in a beer can, and it sprouted in less than a week
713nervy
AG
I GOT SOME STUFF. Will wait to post until it is consolidated with the remaining stuff.

And I'm 99% sure of my Santa's identity.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I initially opened the box from the wrong side, so I just found the card you hid while I was flattening the box. I posted about the Chile sauce on my Instagram the other day and I've got a bunch of jealous expat friends.
B-1 83
AG
I wondered how you didn't know who sent it…….
Jimbos Plaque
AG
guys halloween was 2 months ago let's not ghost each other
swimmerbabe11
What do yall consider ghosting? if you get questions, do you believe that your santa is alive?
Yall are more impatient than me I guess,
I don't think I'd start worrying until after Christmas lol
Irish 2.0
I got questions, but they were weird as ***** Like I didn't even know how to answer them. Not sure if they were from my santa or just general to everyone. Also it took my like three days to find the damn questions on the website

Quote:

Have you ever made a honey-do list for your SO? What number was your name? What is the most important trait you look for spotter at the gym? Whose mom did you have your first crush on? Is that why you're not still friends? Do you have faith in aggie football? How much will that change by Sept. 1st? If you received a proposition in public, would you eat a klondike bar?
Like this...
Anchorhold
Today is the posted deadline. Mine won't be delivered until tomorrow, but I think that's partially my giftee's fault for wanting them delivered to such an inconvenient location.
Lex
Is one supposed to arrive today?
Jimbos Plaque
AG
yes your "major" one is coming today <3

yeah i haven't heard a peep from my santa
Pirate04
AG
Are you my Santa?
The Fife
Irish 2.0 said:

I got questions, but they were weird as ***** Like I didn't even know how to answer them. Not sure if they were from my santa or just general to everyone. Also it took my like three days to find the damn questions on the website

Quote:

Have you ever made a honey-do list for your SO? What number was your name? What is the most important trait you look for spotter at the gym? Whose mom did you have your first crush on? Is that why you're not still friends? Do you have faith in aggie football? How much will that change by Sept. 1st? If you received a proposition in public, would you eat a klondike bar?
Like this...
  • Yep
  • Twelve
  • Not being distracted by nearby hotties while they're supposed to be spotting
  • Stacy's mom because she's got it going on
  • Does it count if you have faith they'll lose on Saturdays?
  • I have faith that the 2023 season will be equally disappointing
  • You're not a cop, right? Because if you are you have to tell me.
swimmerbabe11
so I guess I'm slacker Santa because I use that as a purchase by date

my giftee has 4 packages arriving between now and January. all have a theme and would be cooler than if in one package but that wasn't in the cards this year and I've done nothing for my own family yet, soooo be happy this has happened I guess.
Anchorhold
i didn't mean to add stress, just pointing out the fine print and as to why some people might be anxious.
Don't sweat this nonsense. I'm sure your gifts will be awesome and your giftee very grateful.
Irish 2.0
swimmerbabe11 said:

so I guess I'm slacker Santa because I use that as a purchase by date

my giftee has 4 packages arriving between now and January. all have a theme and would be cooler than if in one package but that wasn't in the cards this year and I've done nothing for my own family yet, soooo be happy this has happened I guess.
Difference is anyone that knows you knows you're good for it. There are several posters that pop up for the gift exchange that aren't frequent posters, so it contributes to the angst when some haven't heard anything from their santa the whole time nor seen them post on this thread.
AliasMan02
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

Like this...

If that bothers you, the GB SS may not be for you.
Irish 2.0
Didn't bother me. Just not something I'd answer. The questions are just odd.
Claude!
Irish 2.0 said:

Didn't bother me. Just not something I'd answer. The questions are just odd.
We're an odd crowd.
Lex
Hello my sweet Santa, can you tell me if it was delivered? I don't want to drive all the way to the clatter guard if it isn't there.
swimmerbabe11
Wellllllll I'm sure glad you feel that way
TheDraw
AG
PKG to FIFE is set to arrive today
Irish 2.0
Guess I know who my santa is now...
Jimbos Plaque
AG
out for delivery will dm you tracking! <3
Lex
Thank you Pilot! That's gonna make my life soooo much easier!
Claude!
Hey folks - if you have not heard hide nor hair from your Santa at this point, please reach out to me directly and we'll get things sorted one way or another.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.