Something You've Done No One Else Here Has Done

57,885 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Max Power
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12 said:

- Delivered a baby in the back of an ambulance.
- Been shot at in the back of an ambulance
- Climbed above 20k feet (also farthest land point away from the center of the earth)
- Been dropped 100m offshore by an Irish fishing boat and had to swim the rest of the way in when I was hiking the west coast of Ireland
I wanna know how a pregnant lady got a gun into the back of an ambulance!!
Claude!
MooreTrucker said:

wangus12 said:

- Climbed above 20k feet (also farthest land point away from the center of the earth)
- Been dropped 100m offshore by an Irish fishing boat and had to swim the rest of the way in when I was hiking the west coast of Ireland
I thought it was the baby.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Carlo4 said:

Ag with kids said:

Duncan Idaho said:

RealTalk said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I met Justice Clarence Thomas once. Anyone else met him?

Did he offer you a can of Coke?
wasn't it Pepsi?

Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

Doctor
Doctor.
MooreTrucker
AG
Claude! said:

MooreTrucker said:

wangus12 said:

I thought it was the baby.
Now THAT's a fancy trick!
vin1041
AG
Saw up close the atomic bomb loading pits on Tinian Island.
Ag with kids
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Carlo4 said:

Ag with kids said:

Duncan Idaho said:

RealTalk said:

BenFiasco14 said:

wasn't it Pepsi?

Doctor
Doctor.
Doctor
concac
AG
Ag with kids said:

ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Carlo4 said:

Ag with kids said:

Duncan Idaho said:

RealTalk said:

BenFiasco14 said:

wasn't it Pepsi?

Doctor
Doctor.
Doctor
wangus12
AG
chico said:

wangus12 said:

damn cold water in Ireland. What did you do to get thrown off the boat?
Nothing hitched a ride from the Aran Islands near Galway Bay with a commercial fishing boat to get around Achill Island and the Connemara region instead of hiking through it. He was headed to Sligo. He sailed up around and I asked if he could get me to Nephin National Park. When we got to that area there aren't really any docks to come into and he said if I wanted he'd get me close and let me off.
chico
AG
wangus12 said:

chico said:

wangus12 said:

damn cold water in Ireland. What did you do to get thrown off the boat?
Nothing hitched a ride from the Aran Islands near Galway Bay with a commercial fishing boat to get around Achill Island and the Connemara region instead of hiking through it. He was headed to Sligo. He sailed up around and I asked if he could get me to Nephin National Park. When we got to that area there aren't really any docks to come into and he said if I wanted he'd get me close and let me off.
Very cool - I've been up there, Aran Islands and points north. Sounds like an adventure! Good thing you made it to shore....
Gus Fring
Went to Ronald Reagan's Ranch.
agracer
AG
Raced a Formula Ford 2000
The Kraken
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Played with a snow leopard in a hotel room
Snow Leopard, from urban dictionary:

Older women in their 60s, 70s and above that still like to flaunt their goods at all times of the day.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
maroon barchetta
ABATTBQ11
AG
Not that kind of snow leopard
Ag with kids
AG
New World Ag said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Played with a snow leopard in a hotel room
Snow Leopard, from urban dictionary:

Older women in their 60s, 70s and above that still like to flaunt their goods at all times of the day.

This is the Snow Leopard he was talking about...
Frok
AG
I was struck out by Nolan Ryan……….in a slow pitch softball game.
GinMan
AG
I have worn and licked Jerry Jones Super Bowl Championship ring…it's a cool story. I was almost arrested that night..

Sat with Gene Stallings and had dinner together the summer of A&M's first game in the SEC. Highlight comment from Coach Stallings during our meal…"We wear long pants in the SEC"

Smelled a lions breath in Africa and I've encountered a cobra in the wild.

Got lost in a Costa Rican rain forest

I beat MF Barnes at 3D chess….twice

I've eaten raccoon…(not with Stallings. Raccoon doesn't taste like chicken) only other strange thing I've eaten is "Royal rat" (Paca/Gibnut) in Central America and it's better than raccoon.
GAC06
AG
Uncovering the hoax war in Ukraine was something NO ONE else here has done. Don't sell yourself short
maroon barchetta
GAC06 said:

Uncovering the hoax war in Ukraine was something NO ONE else here has done. Don't sell yourself short
GAC06
AG
A little weird because his OP was deleted while the thread remains. Makes the most tin foil posts in that forum look sane

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3290491
GinMan
AG
1988PA-Aggie
Was on a safari hike in the Okavanga Delta in Africa. My buddy and I were on the back of the line and we broke off to take a leak. As we were doing our business, my buddy say, 'don't even put your **** away, just start backing up slowly....' His voice was low and steady, but very serious. I obeyed.

What I finally noticed was the mama elephant and her baby about 10 yards to our right just on the edge of a tree line. Ears were starting to flap and she was stomping her feet as we backed up.

You really see how large they are when that close...

Camo
Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

oh wait
MouthBQ98
AG
war hymn aggie said:

unassisted triple play when I was in Little League.

My brother did this. Caught a ball, tagged one kid who was slow to turn around and stepped on the bag of a base runner who couldn't get back fast enough to tag up.
MouthBQ98
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Twice ran into my brother at random on offshore oil rigs. Once he happened to come in on the helicopter I was leaving on.

Dammit, I just realized this doesn't count, as my brother is also on Texags.
Hogties
AG
I've held one of the the Cowboy's Lombardi Trophy's over my head.

Worn a World Series Championship ring on my finger.

Worn Jackie Sherrill's 12th man ring too.
Whitehorse
AG
Sat backstage with the VonErics and Freebirds prior to a pay per view in Reunion Arena in the 90s. Was working on the tv crew for my brother just for the night.
Builder93
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

Was on a safari hike in the Okavanga Delta in Africa. My buddy and I were on the back of the line and we broke off to take a leak. As we were doing our business, my buddy say, 'don't even put your **** away, just start backing up slowly....' His voice was low and steady, but very serious. I obeyed.

What I finally noticed was the mama elephant and her baby about 10 yards to our right just on the edge of a tree line. Ears were starting to flap and she was stomping her feet as we backed up.

You really see how large they are when that close...

We're talking about the elephant, right?
MooreTrucker
CanyonAg77
AG
Interesting thread. Don't know that I've ever done anything 100% unique. I probably have some limited experiences, that only a few have done, and the combination is rare.

Driven trucks, modern tractors, antique tractors, motorcycles, combines, cotton strippers. Piloted small aircraft, including the relatively scarce Bellanca Viking and have ridden in sailplanes and military and civilian helicopters, plus a ride in an O-2, in which I barfed. Have visited at least 5 AF bases and one Army Post.

Been to Trinity Site, Los Alamos, Oak Ridge, K-25, Sandia, and to the town of Savannah River, but not the facility. Have (legally obtained) nuclear bomb fins and lift lugs.

Wife works in a classified area and has worked on nuclear weapons. My dad met George and Jeb Bush at an American Ag Movement protest in the late 1970s. George was running for Congress, Jeb was along to help. Daughter in law taught ice skating to Chuck Norris's daughter. Son has been underwater in a nuclear submarine. Son in law owns a share of an ammunition company.

I'd say the only thing I've done that it's almost 100% sure that no one else has done, is to raise a girl who became a fighter pilot.
GinMan
AG
GinMan said:

I have worn and licked Jerry Jones Super Bowl Championship ring…it's a cool story. I was almost arrested that night..

Sat with Gene Stallings and had dinner together the summer of A&M's first game in the SEC. Highlight comment from Coach Stallings during our meal…"We wear long pants in the SEC"

Smelled a lions breath in Africa and I've encountered a cobra in the wild.

Got lost in a Costa Rican rain forest

I beat MF Barnes at 3D chess….twice

I've eaten raccoon…(not with Stallings. Raccoon doesn't taste like chicken) only other strange thing I've eaten is "Royal rat" (Paca/Gibnut) in Central America and it's better than raccoon.

Si señor
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Shot a 15 foot 3inch croc and an average elephant on the same afternoon in Zimbabwe
CaddoAggie96
AG
Own a VRBO on Caddo Lake. Opening soon. Just had some life shade thrown at me the last year.
Live on the lake.
FishrCoAg
AG
Hosted Frank Dux at my ranch a few years ago. (Bloodsport). It was. Interesting.
On a more positive experience, had a chuckwagon lunch working cattle with Buster Welch and Tanya Tucker.
randy828
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Hosted Frank Dux at my ranch a few years ago. (Bloodsport). It was. Interesting.
On a more positive experience, had a chuckwagon lunch working cattle with Buster Welch and Tanya Tucker.
I'd like to hear more about Dux meeting.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.