Bringing your dog inside Home Depot

20,458 Views | 227 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol_Ag_02
boboguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Me and Zuko picked up an impact drill at home depot yesterday. He then got ice cream with me at the custard shop next door.
Redstone
AG

torrid
AG
Dogs on planes just can't be avoided. In the Home Depot, meh. I really hate it in the grocery store.

My other grumpy old man complaint about the grocery store is people who push their kids around in the cart. Not a baby in the folding seat, but an 8 or 9 year old in the basket itself where other people put their food. Kids perfect capable of walking. That's why I always use one of the small carts now.

A few months ago, I saw someone put their dog in the cart. OK it was at Target, but people still buy food there. And yes, my head absolutely exploded.
aTmneal
AG
My thoughts on all of this (and granted, I live in the country and have country dogs that stay outside and never set foot in a house regardless of weather) is this.

"I don't get it. It's a f___ing dog".
Sea Speed
AG
This dumb perfectly able bodied but undoubtedly mentally weak female had one on my flight the other day. Perfect way to ensure no one sits next to you in the row with the most legroom. Selfish *****.
zephyr88
AG
I have one dog that loves to ride in the truck and go on errands with me. His two fav places are the meat market where I get him a bone, the other is Home Depot. He's good on the leash and he's super friendly, so everyone smiles - which isn't a bad thing these days.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
ehrmantraut said:

Isn't this kinda weird? More and more people are doing it these days. I saw dog piss on the floor of the irrigation aisle yesterday. Leave your dog in the car or at home
Two years ago I took a whiz in the Home Depot plumbing department display commode and they banned me for life!

Those orange apron guys are time bombs set to go off.

tandy miller
AG
YellAgs
tandy miller
AG
ehrmantraut said:

I had clients bring their dog into my office for their appointment yesterday...Didn't even bother to ask.

If it's a legit service dog they don't have to
chick79
AG
Generally speaking I'd rather be around dogs than most people. Can we just let the dogs go to Home Depot and leave their owners at home?
tandy miller
AG
chick79 said:

Can we just let the dogs go to Home Depot and leave their owners at home?

My dog can't drive. His license is suspended from a DWI
FJB
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
In California, people bring their dogs everywhere. Malls, bars, Target, etc etc

It's pretty wild. I like dogs myself but the malls one surprised me.

I saw a lady try to force her dog to ride an escalator at the mall and it took a **** at the base of the escalator.
OldArmyAggie94
AG
Leave your dogs at home where they belong…I love my dog but he does not belong going to retail…
Woodward2206
People who hate dogs can eat a big bag of dicks
boboguitar
AG
Woodward said:

I'm not saying all people who hate animals are sociopaths, but all sociopaths lack any empathy for animals.
AG
Woodward said:

People who can't distinguish animals from humans can eat a big bag of dicks
King moto moto
AG
1939 said:

Woodward said:

People who can't distinguish animals from humans can eat a big bag of dicks

+

=

Ol_Ag_02
AG
tandy miller said:

I see a future waffle stomp on aisle 12.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.