Have we talked about fat tub of fat Lizzo?

54,030 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MooreTrucker
PoohAh97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You serious, Clark?
Ragoo
AG
PoohAh97 said:

You serious, Clark?
i wouldn't touch either. But lizzo is more bangable that that person Billie eilish.
Dad
AG
knoxtom said:

Get used to her, she is incredibly talented. If you hear that walmart black friday song and think she isnt talented, then I am pretty sure it is you who is the moron.

I dont listen to hip hop, I am more of a Lumineers / Vance Joy / zepplin guy, but I recognize and admit when someone is really good.

Btw, this is such typical Texags logic... i hate her music because she is heavy. Just remember that she got a professional football player while you are kissing your trophy good morning. And give a thought to her reaching the top as a heavy lady while you drive to your job selling commercial propane.

I like the one about her juice and the truth hurts, and I also think she will be around for a while. I think her being morbidly obese is a separate issue and if she doesn't lose weight soon she is going to start having health issues because of it as she gets older. You don't see a lot of 75+ people at that weight.
Joe Exotic
AG
Ragoo said:

PoohAh97 said:

You serious, Clark?
i wouldn't touch either. But lizzo is more bangable that that person Billie eilish.

This is ridiculous. Eilish purposely goes out of her way to make herself look unattractive. It's part of her schtick. But she does and can clean up well.

There's no way to clean up Lizzo and make her not a fat tub of ****.
Ragoo
AG
Bo Darville said:

Ragoo said:

PoohAh97 said:

You serious, Clark?

This is ridiculous. Eilish purposely goes out of her way to make herself look unattractive. It's part of her schtick. But she does and can clean up well.

There's no way to clean up Lizzo and make her not a fat tub of ****.
okay dude
Joe Exotic
AG
You realize pretty much no one will agree with you right?
AgEng06
AG
Live look at Ragoo and Lizzo...

FIDO*98*
AG
Bo Darville said:

You realize pretty much no one will agree with you right?

He's trolling dude

I would bang the Road Trip chick long before gross Lizzo
boy09
AG
Ragoo said:

I'd bang Lizzo before Billie Eilish.
Well Billie Eilish is only 17, sooo.... Good for you i guess..
Joe Exotic
AG
Legal in Texas
Ragoo
AG
boy09 said:

Ragoo said:

chillout dude we know you love you some fat rub and emo bish.
Aggie991
knoxtom said:

Get used to her, she is incredibly talented. If you hear that walmart black friday song and think she isnt talented, then I am pretty sure it is you who is the moron.

I dont listen to hip hop, I am more of a Lumineers / Vance Joy / zepplin guy, but I recognize and admit when someone is really good.

Btw, this is such typical Texags logic... i hate her music because she is heavy. Just remember that she got a professional football player while you are kissing your trophy good morning. And give a thought to her reaching the top as a heavy lady while you drive to your job selling commercial propane.

her music is awful
boy09
AG
Ragoo said:

boy09 said:

Ragoo said:

chillout dude we know you love you some fat rub and emo bish.
Joe Exotic
AG
knoxtom said:

Rich people dating hot people regardless of their looks isn't new. And she's not heavy. She's ****ing obese.
JHUAggie
That fat tub of fat is Time's Entertainer of the Year
boy09
AG
JHUAggie said:

Between this and Greta Thunberg being Person of the Year, a lot of people are super butthurt...
MooreTrucker
AG
boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

Between this and Greta Thunberg being Person of the Year, a lot of people are super butthurt...
Butthurt? Or disgusted at the ridiculously obvious lib bias. SOOOO many people way more deserving of each award. Add to that Megan Rapinoe as SI's Sportsperson of the Year and you have the perfect lib mix.
Ragoo
AG
boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

had to google this person. A 16 year old thinks she is an expert on the climate. Lolz.
boy09
AG
MooreTrucker said:

boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

Butthurt? Or disgusted at the ridiculously obvious lib bias. SOOOO many people way more deserving of each award. Add to that Megan Rapinoe as SI's Sportsperson of the Year and you have the perfect lib mix.
Lol. Yes, butthurt. Who gives 2 ****s about Time Magazine?
Joe Exotic
AG
boy09 said:

MooreTrucker said:

boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

No one. Keep pimping that morbidly obese thugette though.
Joe Exotic
AG
Ragoo said:

boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

had to google this person. A 16 year old thinks she is an expert on the climate. Lolz.

I think she's an autistic kid that is media hoooored by her nutjob parents. Kinda feel bad for her.
HeadGames
AG
Did she take a DNA test to find out she's 100% fat?
Post removed:
by user
Aggie991
Since when did shaming the overweight and stupid become butthurt?
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggie991 said:

Since when did shaming the overweight and stupid become butthurt?
Since the libs invented butthurt.
MooreTrucker
AG
boy09 said:

MooreTrucker said:

boy09 said:

JHUAggie said:

Well, there is that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.