Have we talked about fat tub of fat Lizzo?

54,021 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MooreTrucker
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahaha

Op, are you 6 years old old or something? Making fun of someone because they're different from you?

Just turn the other way. Simple.
Joe Exotic
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Hahaha

Op, are you 6 years old old or something? Making fun of someone because they're different from you?

Young girls are going to think she's a role model and get heart disease, diabetes, or both. And she's fat and terrible to look at. Because she's fat.
Post removed:
by user
abacavir
That song is awful just awful.
Ryan34
AG
third coast.. said:

Shes got the select baseball first baseman body going. I wonder what her high school GPA was.

She lived in Alief so couldn't have been too hard.
PoohAh97
AG
Bo Darville said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

Hahaha

Young girls are going to think she's a role model and get heart disease, diabetes, or both. And she's fat and terrible to look at. Because she's fat.
Even if people have to *act* like she's a role model because she's a manatee, I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of everyone agreeing that 2+2=5, or sometimes 3. You make the noises to sound like you're down with the program.
HollywoodBQ
AG
abacavir said:

That song is awful just awful.
Hey, I got hooked on it in Miami over lots of drinks and girls in bikinis.
Like I said, I heard the song before I had any idea what the artist looked like.
BQCadet
AG
There is a massive difference in not being ashamed of what you look like and "promoting being a fatass". Body positivity is more about not feeling like you are worthless because you are fat as upposed to TRYING to be fat because it is "beautiful". There is a pretty huge distinction there.
MooreTrucker
AG
BQCadet said:

There is a massive difference in not being ashamed of what you look like and "promoting being a fatass". Body positivity is more about not feeling like you are worthless because you are fat as upposed to TRYING to be fat because it is "beautiful". There is a pretty huge distinction there.
True, but when you use "body positivity" as an excuse to avoid NOT being fat, that's when it's a problem. And that appears to be the case for this Lizzo person. She's not just big, she's blubbery and that ain't healthy.
AG
I've never met a fat person that didn't wish they were skinnier.
"Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal, nor do they tolerate those who do!" - Aggie Code of Honor
SigAg6
AG
Lizzo is great!
Scoopen Skwert
AG
My only question is "why don't I see a harpoon stuck in her in any of those pictures?"

The oil and blubber could sustain an Eskimo village.
FIDO*98*
AG
What poor Viking has to play Where's the Vagina with that
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
third coast.. said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

Hahaha

The problem with that is that no matter which way you turn you would still see this fatass.

DannyDuberstein
AG
BQCadet said:

All fat people should be ashamed and feel worthless
UnderoosAg
AG
ddp
UnderoosAg
AG
Album cover

AggieBand2004
AG
PoohAh97
AG
lotsofhp
AG

Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
She's from Houston
cr0wbar
AG
How triggered does this make y'all

cr0wbar
AG
Double post. Bye bich
MooreTrucker
AG
Anybody that uses the term "stan" doesn't have the IQ for me to pay attention to them.
AggieBand2004
AG
What's she saying bye to, the integrity of her aorta?
lotsofhp
AG
Bye ***** thing was funny
cr0wbar
AG
I dunno. She's literally saying bye *****
APHIS AG
third coast.. said:

i really hate this fat acceptance body positivity crap going on these days.
They can fight for fat acceptance all the want but the bottom line is that at the end of the day, they will still look into the mirror and see that the fairy godmother has still not appeared and that they are still fat.
Joe Exotic
AG
cr0wbar said:

Does triggered equate to moderate nausea from looking at fat nasty tub of ****? If so then I'm definitely triggered.
BleacherRat
APHIS AG said:

third coast.. said:

i really hate this fat acceptance body positivity crap going on these days.
They can fight for fat acceptance all the want but the bottom line is that at the end of the day, they will still look into the mirror and see that the fairy godmother has still not appeared and that they are still fat.
So this goes back to a thread I started a few weeks ago. I wanted to check out a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and found out even they are promoting fat asses. I have a theory that simulates everyone gets a certificate for participating.
Gig 'em!
nai06
AG
cr0wbar said:

I really think what pisses off most people isn't that she's fat. It's that she's fat and doesn't give a **** what people think about her. It's actually pretty great.

It's no one's business but her own what she looks like. If she's happy with the way she looks, good for her. It's the unsolicited opinions of strangers that are ****ed up. The way she looks doesn't affect anyone on the thread personally. And yet there are plenty of people that seem to think they have the authority to comment on a person's physical appearance. As if they are somehow doing her a favor. Man eff that noise. Not one needs to hear your negative opinions on how they look. Don't like her music, fine. Not everyone has the same tastes. Be a decent human being and leave a person physical appearance alone.
Post removed:
by user
MooreTrucker
AG
nai06 said:

cr0wbar said:

I really think what pisses off most people isn't that she's fat. It's that she's fat and doesn't give a **** what people think about her. It's actually pretty great.

It's no one's business but her own what she looks like. If she's happy with the way she looks, good for her. It's the unsolicited opinions of strangers that are ****ed up. The way she looks doesn't affect anyone on the thread personally. And yet there are plenty of people that seem to think they have the authority to comment on a person's physical appearance. As if they are somehow doing her a favor. Man eff that noise. Not one needs to hear your negative opinions on how they look. Don't like her music, fine. Not everyone has the same tastes. Be a decent human being and leave a person physical appearance alone.

And that's just not the case. She's, and the others like her, are being promoted as "strong" and "powerful" and role models for young girls. Do you REALLY think this is a healthy thing to be aspiring to? Or maybe, just maybe promote that being morbidly obese is a bad thing, leading to heart problems, diabetes, and other health issues.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
cr0wbar said:

Triggered? No.
Nauseous? Yes.

And it's hilarious that in every scene, she's relying on some means of transportation to leave as she is so obese so is basically immobile. So brave.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.