Have we talked about fat tub of fat Lizzo?

54,020 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MooreTrucker
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

Weight can be a result of up to 70-80% genetic. I try not to be a judgmental ***** when I meet someone over weight because I know nothing about their health and personal history. She is doing what she loves and wants to do while she can which is more than many can say themselves.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/why-people-become-overweight

She needs to do it while she can because she will soon die of heart disease.

Hopefully.
Serious Lee
wild hogs are going to take over this country
Ags4DaWin
LupinusTexensis said:

Weight can be a result of up to 70-80% genetic. I try not to be a judgmental ***** when I meet someone over weight because I know nothing about their health and personal history. She is doing what she loves and wants to do while she can which is more than many can say themselves.

Yeah no.

McDonald's, Pepsi, Lays, Coke, and Twinkies beg to differ. Everyone can get to a healthy weight if they work out or engage in some physical activity and put down the goddam fork.

Obesity has gone up because of sugar consumption and lack of self control and large portion size.
Aggie991
LupinusTexensis said:

LOL what bs being fat is a choice.
swimmerbabe11
She doesnt know the difference between Dallas and Fort Worth and apparently treats her tour managers/people like crap.
Dad
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

It is not genetic. If your parents feed you nothing but processed food and sugar as a kid they are eating that too and they are fat because of their diet. When you grow up, you eat the same **** and end up fat too.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
LupinusTexensis
Cool. I'm sure y'all know more than a Harvard scientist with a PhD in nutrition.
Aggie369
AG
Pre disposition doesnt make u fat. Maybe more likely to be fat but it's still and 99.9% of the time will always be calories in vs calories out. Not feeling full and having a slower metabolism just means you have to make different choices than others. The article is junk and is just an article. Go find a peer reviewed study and I might change my mind.
Joe Exotic
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

Cool. I'm sure y'all know more than a Harvard scientist with a PhD in nutrition.

I know how basic physics works. You burn less calories than you take in and your ass will get fat. Like that fat worthless tub of **** Lizzo.
Aggie991
LupinusTexensis said:

ooops someone is mad their google search is meaningless.
Rutedown
Bo Darville said:

nai06 said:

PoohAh97 said:

I'm not going to think a corpulent jiggle-beast is beautiful, no matter what, and most normal men aren't going to either. This doesn't mean I need a rail-thin supermodel in my life (that's a fun straw-man argument!), or think all women need to look like early-90's Kathy Ireland, but a bunch of people nagging me to find this Lizzo person "beautiful," and jiggling it around and insisting that my eyes are seeing beauty and my sense of disgust is misplaced aren't going to make that fat lady beautiful.

If it's supposed to be irrelevant to her talent (and it probably should be), why are people trying to convince us she's talented AND hot or whatever?

That said, the "health" stuff is also disingenuous. A good physique is a good proxy for health, but it's not like people are looking at the front page of Pr0nhub thinking, "Probably does a lot of cardio, and her insurance rates will remain low even when she's past child-bearing age."
Cool thats fine. Attraction is a very personal thing.

But, what make you think the person whom you don't find attractive NEEDS to know you don't find them attractive?

Because shame works.

Because it can be fun.

Finally, fat people are fat and gross and their problem is self created. Put down the pork chop.

Did you not get enough attention as a kid?
BoxingAg84
Now she wants to play the victim role. FOH!

https://instagr.am/p/B54DQylhlOY
Joe Exotic
AG
Rutedown said:

Bo Darville said:

nai06 said:

PoohAh97 said:

I'm not going to think a corpulent jiggle-beast is beautiful, no matter what, and most normal men aren't going to either. This doesn't mean I need a rail-thin supermodel in my life (that's a fun straw-man argument!), or think all women need to look like early-90's Kathy Ireland, but a bunch of people nagging me to find this Lizzo person "beautiful," and jiggling it around and insisting that my eyes are seeing beauty and my sense of disgust is misplaced aren't going to make that fat lady beautiful.

If it's supposed to be irrelevant to her talent (and it probably should be), why are people trying to convince us she's talented AND hot or whatever?

That said, the "health" stuff is also disingenuous. A good physique is a good proxy for health, but it's not like people are looking at the front page of Pr0nhub thinking, "Probably does a lot of cardio, and her insurance rates will remain low even when she's past child-bearing age."
Cool thats fine. Attraction is a very personal thing.

But, what make you think the person whom you don't find attractive NEEDS to know you don't find them attractive?

Because shame works.

Because it can be fun.

Finally, fat people are fat and gross and their problem is self created. Put down the pork chop.

Did you not get enough attention as a kid?

I got plenty of attention. Singling out others was always good for a room full of laughs in middle school.
Yellerjacket
aggie-beta said:

LupinusTexensis said:

It is not genetic. If your parents feed you nothing but processed food and sugar as a kid they are eating that too and they are fat because of their diet. When you grow up, you eat the same **** and end up fat too.
Ugh. I have a friend who's wife is humongous. She wasn't always that way. She claims due to a combination of genetics and some autoimmune disease that it is impossible for her to lose weight. I'm pretty sure her doctor told her this, so she really believes it. If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you WILL lose weight. That is a fact, no matter what your genetics are or what kind of disease you have.
swimmerbabe11
What kind of crazy person believes what their doctor tells them?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
FIDO*98*
AG
Well, the Wilford Brimley diabeetus face does still kinda work
Aggie991
swimmerbabe11 said:

LOL you think Doctors are infallible he probably told her that to spare her feelings that she is a fat cow. ?
TxFig
AG
boy09 said:

I would expect nothing less from Texags. The only people in the world right now who don't like Lizzo...

Hating popular things doesn't make you an interesting person.

Is she really "popular" if I never heard of her before this thread?
--
Chris Barnes
Retired A&M IT geek - now beekeeper
http://www.cornerstonehoneybees.com/
FIDO*98*
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I've called on Primary Care doctors for almost 20 years. I wouldn't even consider seeing half of them as a patient. Divide the remaining half twice and you might get down to the few who actually know something about health and nutrition. Cut that deck one last time and you're left with 6-8 out of a hundred that I would actually be comfortable with as my doctor.
Dad
AG
Yellerjacket said:

aggie-beta said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Ugh. I have a friend who's wife is humongous. She wasn't always that way. She claims due to a combination of genetics and some autoimmune disease that it is impossible for her to lose weight. I'm pretty sure her doctor told her this, so she really believes it. If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you WILL lose weight. That is a fact, no matter what your genetics are or what kind of disease you have.
I'm a dentist and I have people tell me all the time that bad teeth runs in their family and their mom got dentures at 25 or something like that. Some people do have teeth that don't form properly for various reasons but most of the time someone has dentures in their twenties it is a combination of a high sugar diet, poor oral hygiene, and maybe meth.
boy09
AG
TxFig said:

boy09 said:

I would expect nothing less from Texags. The only people in the world right now who don't like Lizzo...

Ah yes, the true mark of "popularity"; whether or not this guy has heard of you...

She's nominated for 8 Grammys this year...
AgEng06
AG
boy09 said:

TxFig said:

boy09 said:

Which is a terrible indictment on the music industry...
Wildcat
AG
boy09 said:

TxFig said:

boy09 said:

Ah yes, the true mark of "popularity"; whether or not this guy has heard of you...

How many will she have for lunch?
MooreTrucker
AG
FIDO*98* said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

I've called on Primary Care doctors for almost 20 years. I wouldn't even consider seeing half of them as a patient. Divide the remaining half twice and you might get down to the few who actually know something about health and nutrition. Cut that deck one last time and you're left with 6-8 out of a hundred that I would actually be comfortable with as my doctor.
Mine is a good 50 lbs overweight. Until recently I had no reason to see him other than the yearly physical. And he has a couple of attractive PA's that I usually see anyway.
MooreTrucker
AG
boy09 said:

TxFig said:

boy09 said:

And still morbidly obese.

But better to promote "body image" than health...all the why complaining about the obesity crisis in the US.
Aggie991
boy09 said:

TxFig said:

boy09 said:

lol most people want her banned from Staples but yeah she is popular.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
third coast.. said:

Every time I see an obese child or teenager i get sad because that person's parents have already ruined that kids life before it really got a chance to start. So sad.

I feel the same way when I see a kid wearing Tech gear.
Joe Exotic
AG
boy09 said:

TxFig said:

boy09 said:

And she's still a big gross nasty fat ass.
knoxtom
Get used to her, she is incredibly talented. If you hear that walmart black friday song and think she isnt talented, then I am pretty sure it is you who is the moron.

I dont listen to hip hop, I am more of a Lumineers / Vance Joy / zepplin guy, but I recognize and admit when someone is really good.

Btw, this is such typical Texags logic... i hate her music because she is heavy. Just remember that she got a professional football player while you are kissing your trophy good morning. And give a thought to her reaching the top as a heavy lady while you drive to your job selling commercial propane.

MooreTrucker
AG
White knight for her all you want. She is still morbidly obese and a bad example for young girls.

Ragoo
AG
I'd bang Lizzo before Billie Eilish.
pdc093
"she got a professional football player while you are kissing your trophy good morning"

WUT?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.