Marriage: Best and worst

13,051 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by g_werch
idAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Positraction said:

1. Getting to hang out with my best friend and the most impressive person I know every day for 36 years.

2. When I'm not appreciative enough of how lucky I am.

Are you guys so terrible and you out kicked your coverage so much that you truly believe this stuff or are you guys snatching up unicorn women?
Woody2006
AG
idAg09 said:

Positraction said:

1. Getting to hang out with my best friend and the most impressive person I know every day for 36 years.

Are you guys so terrible and you out kicked your coverage so much that you truly believe this stuff or are you guys snatching up unicorn women?
How do you know this is a guy? This sounds like the ravings of a woman.
pdc093
After 43 years together (5 dating, 38 married), while EVERYTHING is changing around us, we have the same memories of the 'good ole days'. And as 'olds', knowing we're not going it alone, we'll ALWAYS have each other. The love changes, but it's deeper. Better.

The (mutual) irritation level with bad habits and personality differences is still THROUGH THE ROOF.
CajunAg97
AG
idAg09 said:

Positraction said:

TxSquarebody
#1 Having someone to support your dumb ideas and not hearing "I told you so" when they fail

#2 The sound a ring makes when you put it on her finger at the alter...sounds like "I don't do that anymore!"
Floor it until you see God
bac
AG
1. Guaranteed shot at sex every single night for the rest of your life.
2. It's just a shot. Doesn't happen.
diehard03
1) They never leave.

2) They never leave.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
DrZ said:

1) Best thing - this sounds corny but it is having someone to share the mundane parts of life with.
I think for a lot of people this really develops when you have young kids around. You're pretty home bound and you figure out fast the little things that you really like.
MooreTrucker
AG
blindey said:

DrZ said:

1) Best thing - this sounds corny but it is having someone to share the mundane parts of life with.
I think for a lot of people this really develops when you have young kids around. You're pretty home bound and you figure out fast the little things that you really like.
And even more than that, you figure out that you really like being around them when there's nothing going on at all.

Somebody once said (I think in a movie) that you have the right person when you can sit in the same room and not have to say a word, and be perfectly happy.
agz win
AG
1. The extra money/financial value

2. Having to share it.
HHAG
AG
1. Living with a really enjoyable, stunning woman
2. She's Italian
YellAgs
AG
Quote:

not have to say a word,
when do the females start doing this?
aglaohfour
AG
Best is getting to spend my life with someone who truly loves me for god knows what reason. He also happens to be the only person who can always make me laugh, which is a great quality in a life partner.

Worst is just the general irritation of knowing his worst habits (leaving crap all over the house, not noticing when the kids half ass their chores, coming to bed after the cigar bar without taking a shower) are never going to change.
Kitten With A Whip
AliasMan02 said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

1. What is the best thing about your marriage or about being married?

2. What is the worst thing about your marriage or about being married?

Taking the plunge?
Nope, just taking notes!
Prune Tracy
1. Titties

2. Everything that's not titties
_lefraud_
AG
Having an amazing baby maker

Keeping baby maker happy
vin1041
AG
Knowing number of shots of tequila it takes for the wife to take off her shirt!!!

She doesn't drink tequila.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
It is the 21st century, taking notes is out of style. Hire a film crew to make a documentary about the people who work at your company. Then you will video playback of you falling in Love
agracer
AG
idAg09 said:

Positraction said:

I definitely out kicked the coverage....my wife is all of 1 & 2 AND she gets a headache when she spends money.
TPS_Report
AG
The thing about this is none of these best aspects of marriage being touted have marriage as a pre-requisite.

I'm not saying people shouldn't get married if that's what they want, but I don't really see the point in marriage. It used to have a purpose. Technology and the courts have pretty well eliminated that purpose.

I was only married for 3 years. During that time I guess the thing I liked best was pleasing my wife (like with a random gift, etc.).

The worst part of being married was feeling trapped and realizing I was going to cause her a lot of sorrow.

The second worst part was how mundane sex became. The Coolidge Effect is very real.
Dr.Rumack
Watching others go through divorces.
aeon-ag
Kitten With A Whip said:

1. What is the best thing about your marriage or about being married?

2. What is the worst thing about your marriage or about being married?
1. Divorce

2. Freedom/strange stuff
spud1910
AG
1. Waking up in the middle of the night and she moves closer to you.
2. Trying to watch the Aggies BTHOwhoever with someone that doesn't know when not to talk.
CuriousAg
1) aggressive sex
2) just got in an argument and want to have aggressive sex and won't be able to until morning.
713nervy
AG
1. He's hot and we laugh at the same stuff and at each other, it's the best. I get to honk his butt whenever I want.

2. It costs twice as much to go on vacation.
Humorous Username
AG
You got married?
EFE
AG
I'll let you know in about a month
nonameag99
713nervy said:

1. He's hot and we laugh at the same stuff and at each other, it's the best. I get to honk his butt whenever I want.

2. It costs twice as much to go on vacation.
what is honk his button?
nonameag99
EagleFordEarl said:

too young
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Kitten With A Whip
EagleFordEarl said:

Congrats and best wishes, EFE!!!
713nervy
AG
I DID get married, a year ago. And it's been a blast.

And I didn't mistype - I meant honk his butt. Think about honking an old horn and then apply that to boobs and butts. That's what it means to honk a butt.

Kitten With A Whip
713nervy said:

I DID get married, a year ago. And it's been a blast.

And I didn't mistype - I meant honk his butt. Think about honking an old horn and then apply that to boobs and butts. That's what it means to honk a butt.

Congrats, Nervy! You're a sneaky one! I had no idea!
Tatem
EagleFordEarl said:

Say what? Never thought I'd see the day
TheCougarHunter
AG
1. Sex with her

2. Can't sex anyone else
Sinuso
AG
1. The 2 most beautiful, intelligent kids in the world.

2. Not ever being able to find anything where I left it. Totally anal-retentive "house cleaning schedule" - house must look ready to show for sale before counted as "clean". Not a hint of sex for going on 3 years now.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.